TEAM: Gutbusters (February)

Options
AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Ashley @AB0215 or Craig @craigo3154

Replies

• BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Thanks, @AB0215 and @craigo3154!! Looking forward to another great month with Gutbusters!! :)
  • BonnieHosk85
    edited January 2019
    Options
  • Kimmie_H81
    Kimmie_H81 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi team! This is my first ever challenge.
  • euronorris
    euronorris Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hi team! This is my first biggest loser challenge! Looking forward to getting going! x
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Welcome to the group, @Kimmie_H81 and @euronorris!!
  • Kimmie_H81
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Is this a silly question... How do we prove the weight loss? Do you just trust us to give you the right figures? I weighed yesterday but today i got my new scales so they now sync with MFP and i can see what i weigh here. But i've lost 2lb in 1 day! So now i'm 197 not 199. But how do i prove i started at 199?
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hi all, Excited to get this challenge started. Thank you @AB0215 and @craigo3154
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @Kimmie_H81, what day is going to be your weigh-in day?
  • matthewsfive
    Options
    Ashley@AB0215, Has this challenge been going on for a few years?
  • bdashnay
    bdashnay Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey team! I’m back on the Gutbuster’s team after a short leave - I had a baby 6 weeks ago so I’m cleared to start exercising. I’m excited to get my body back and start focusing on being healthy again!
  • Kimmie_H81
    Options
    @Kimmie_H81, what day is going to be your weigh-in day?

Mine is a Monday and i did my start weight this Monday.
  • Kimmie_H81
    Options
    bdashnay wrote: »
    Hey team! I’m back on the Gutbuster’s team after a short leave - I had a baby 6 weeks ago so I’m cleared to start exercising. I’m excited to get my body back and start focusing on being healthy again!

Congrats!! My 'baby' just turned 1 so it's time to shed those pregnancy pounds for me :-)
  • LesIckaBod
    LesIckaBod Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Aaaand, now I really want to go back and edit those bulletpoints, but MFP isn't allowing me. Sorry for the formatting problem, folks!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Wow, Les!! What great progress you made! Awesome and inspiring!!
  • Ready2Succeed2019
    Ready2Succeed2019 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Team.

I'm Cheryl, a 34 year old mother to a 2 year old girl. I'm originally from the UK but now live in France.

• BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Welcome to the team, Cheryl! Glad to have you!
  • matthewsfive
    Options
    anyone else having a problem getting there notifications? The bell will show that I have a few new notifications but when I click on it they go away and it won't open to show them to me.
  • euronorris
    euronorris Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    @matthewsfive no, I am not having that problem so I can't help, sorry.
  • Kimmie_H81
    Options
    Wow @LesIckaBod ...that's so inspirational! I'm starting between your June/July weight so would love to be similar around Christmas!
This discussion has been closed.