TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (January)

1373839404143»

Replies

• swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge - January Week #4 (Sun the 20th to Sat the 26th)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @heaz10 (7) - 12th week IN A ROW in the Winner's Circle!!
    @mikea2g (7) - 3rd week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @murdog3t (7) - 4th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @swauters (6) - improved on her Notable Effort from last week!! Sara, is this your first time
    in the Winner's Circle?

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days:
    @karrihowlett (5) - only attempted last week; this week puts in a Notable Effort!!
    @erikNJ (4) - another Notable Effort this week!!
    @PhatStax69 (4) - dropped out of the Winner's Circle but still put in a Notable Effort!!
    @T34S3l (4) - dropped out of the Winner's Circle but still put in a Notable Effort!!

Attempted:
    @abowersgirl (3)
    @brandi_84 (3)
    @ForLangston (3)
    @GrandmaJackie (2)
    @Nicoletime4me (1)
    @pkg1998 (1)

Well, we didn't have eight in the Winner's Circle, like we did in week #3, but we did have four. Three returnees, @heaz10, @mikea2g and @murdog3t were joined by first timer (I think) @swauters! Congratulations to all four for a fantastic week!! Of note, the three returnees, Heather, Mike and Tami, were accountable for ALL SEVEN DAYS!!! Well done!!

Lisa, yes. First and probably only time I will be in the winner circle. I should make that my February non scale goal.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,410 Member
    Abowersgirls
    Week 5
    PW 142.6
    CW 141.4

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited February 2019
    Feb 1

Tracked yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes

The NSV though: although I ate over calories yesterday, it wasn't junk food...sort of. I had dinner with the in laws and had no choice in what (since they ordered pizza and garlic bread) stuck to one pizza and a small piece of garlic bread... I didn't want it but they had paid for it and I didn't want to be rude. It pretty much killed my calories for the day and my hubby knows I hate eating out... I mean why destroy all your calories in one meal just to end up hungry a couple hours later, when you can eat all throughout the day healthy foods along with fruits/veggies and feel full. Well a couple of hours later, ended up hungry again..my NSV is I decided to munch on veggies and fruit. In the past, I had an all or nothing mentality, if I destroyed my day, why not just eat whatever I want for the rest of it...but this time I didn't...even if I was craving cookies and chocolate.

Sunday no
    Monday yes
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday yes
    Friday no

I am aiming for February to be better eating wise. It's what's stopping me from loosing more weight
  • Rawrbyn
    Rawrbyn Posts: 109 Member
    Is there a new thread for February? I hit a major slump in mid January, and had to really fight to get going again. I'm ready to get back to it, though!

I worked out every day but Wednesday this week, as well as counted calories AND stayed under. I've managed to keep the scale moving down.
    Last weigh in: 178
    CW: 176.8

I think the FITbit challenges are helping to keep me motivated!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Rawrbyn wrote: »
    Is there a new thread for February? I hit a major slump in mid January, and had to really fight to get going again. I'm ready to get back to it, though!

I worked out every day but Wednesday this week, as well as counted calories AND stayed under. I've managed to keep the scale moving down.
    Last weigh in: 178
    CW: 176.8

I think the FITbit challenges are helping to keep me motivated!

@Rawrbyn, yep, the February thread is up and running!!
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Last day of the January challenge!

MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Saturday, February 2, 2019
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes - 20 min walk / 20 min light elliptical / 10 min stretching / 30 min weights (legs)
    Steps as of posting: 15,451

Had our septic tank pumped to buy us a few weeks until the drain field can be replaced. This means we get to move back home today! Yay! Lots of packing and unpacking. Still have to do laundry and showers at the in-laws but so nice to be home.
  • khadl07
    khadl07 Posts: 42 Member
    edited February 2019
    Nevermind I found the thread. Just forgot how to find it.
    @HASWLRS am I on the February thread? I can't find it. If not, can I be put back on please?
  • kc9agz
    kc9agz Posts: 58 Member
    kc9agz
    January week 5
    Weigh in Saturday
    Last week 129.6
    This week 129.4

not much but it's also not a gain so I an thankful for that anyway.
This discussion has been closed.