digger61 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Username gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week February Week 1

PW: 499.9lbs
    CW: 496.5lbs

Jumping for joy I'm finally going in the right direction. YAY ME (PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK AT LEAST THIS WEEK. . .LOL!!)

wow great loss you should pat yourself on the back
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: February 5th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: No, not feeling well

I'm still recovering from the stomach virus issues that I had yesterday. I lost 3 1/2 lbs between yesterday morning and this morning. I feel better today .....just weak. Hope to get back at it tomorrow.
    Had you are feeling better.
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Daily check in: Feb 5

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. Did a workout dvd today. 52 mins of cardio focused on legs and glutes but also had upper body toning, ab work and aerobics. I had to take breaks but I finished!

Goals: Need to down some more water everyday and continue getting enough sleep.
    Hey, you finished. That’s great!
    Daily Post

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 175oz
    Goals/comments
    So as I posted earlier I've been drinking over 210oz of water and wondering why I can't up my intake. . .I was laughing at myself all day. Anyway received a bunch of good news they up my HHA hours to 42 hours a week 6hrs a day from 23hrs a week 3 hrs a day big different so now I am thinking about attending free chair aerobic classes at the Rec Park at least twice a week. Also enrolled in doctoral program cau was I need to stay busy.
    Good for you.
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Awesome strength training and cardio with my husband!

That’s cute. Nice when the hubby is on board and supportive
  • vicky2767
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Daily Post for Tuesday 2/5/19

Track: yes
    Calories: definitely over, but not by as much as I thought it would...
    Exercise: stairs at work, and doing a "squat challenge" with a friend
    Water: 50 oz

So I have been really bad at tracking my food. I can track all day, but soon as I leave work, I stop tracking! I tracked my dinner last night just to see.....
    I really need to start tracking again. And I need to start doing daily posts... haha I have been slacking on those for months!

Biggest Loser Challenge at work starts tomorrow, and I am running it. Which means I am also doing it. So now I have 2 biggest loser challenges!
    You got this!!!!!!
    kazunomiya wrote: »
    Kazunomiya
    February week 1

PW 332.4
    CW 332.0

Eh. Not change. I'm just glad it's not worse since I have been sick with Strep and now I have a GI imflammation. I feel so bloated. Maybe it's masking more weight loss? Hopefully I can see it next week!
    A loss is a loss. Hope you Feel better soon
    Username gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week February Week 1

PW: 499.9lbs
    CW: 496.5lbs

Jumping for joy I'm finally going in the right direction. YAY ME (PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK AT LEAST THIS WEEK. . .LOL!!)
    Nice loss!!!! Pat yourself on the back. You deserve it!
    Username: FaithfuleeFit
    Week: February Week 1
    PW = 178.6
    CW = 177.6

I was definitely hoping to lose more weight but this week has truly been a struggle. I'm trying to get back on track.
    Nice loss!!!
    Wednesday - Feb 6 👍💃🏋️‍♀️
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: Yes ✔️ Barre one hour and 3 mile burn 🔥
    Comments: Good hour workout at barre studio, starting to see definition in arms and holding planks in class with no breaks. I did 15 classes last month and it’s paying off!
    It’s a great feeling isn’t it. Good for you!
    Ver9nika wrote: »
    Daily post 06.02

Calories: yes
    Exercise: no

Ate 7 candies, then found out that they have ca 500kcal :o:o:o skipped one meal, was hungry whole evening, almost died of hunger :# went to bed angry... >:)

Awwww. Tomorrow is a new day.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily check in
    Tracked yes
    Calories under (over my carbs though)
    Exercise yes 50 min walk today.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in February 6

Calories: Under
    Exercise: No. It was a laundry/ crafting day. Will try and get my steps in before bed.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes walking 20-35minutes
    Water 50-60ounces way under cause I was at the doctor's for 12-5pm so that's a big chunk of no fluids
    Goals/comments
    (WARNING LONG POST)

So this morning was a bit frustrating but proud moment because my aide did not show again. Instead of having a defeatest attitude I had my friend on the phone while I took care of business just in case she needed to call 911 and she help me with my socks but I was able to do the rest. 2 months ago I would've had to cancel my appt. but losing that 15lbs made a DIFFERENCE so feeling proud! Plus (now I do not know why I'm always expecting bad news at the drs) my appt with the pulmonologist was excellent no new medication my PFTshow a little decrease but nothing to worrisome don't need to see him for 6 weeks and cleared for surgery. Plus they hook me up with the sleep lab so someone can help me with my BIPAP machine.

On another note I was soooo light headed cause I spent all the time getting dress did not have to eat but I did stick 4 unsweetened motts applesauce but the aid met me at the doctor's so I sent her to Chipotle good thing too cause by the test we got back to the Bronx it was time for her to go (do not know why they sent her for half a shift, idiots) but a least I got one meal today
    ME STAYING POSITIVE THROUGH IT ALL
  • Beckymomof3girls
    Beckymomof3girls Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Daily Post- Wednesday

Track yes
    Calories yes (way over on carbs though)
    Exercise yes - Biggest Loser workout and shoveling snow

I let stress get the better of me and had half a gf frozen pizza with my husband for dinner tonight. I tried to ward off my pizza craving at lunch with a homemade cauliflower crust, but it didn’t do the trick. Then my husband got home an hour and a half late because horrible traffic in the snow, and we just went with the quickest and easiest option, so low on protein and over on carbs today. I may add a protein shake later if I end up hungry before bed. I’m worried about losing hair again so want to keep protein high and I have calories leftover over for one.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Exercise:Yes, 90 mins walking, 60 mins weight training

Comments: Woke up with a sore throat, hoping to wake up tomorrow without a sore throat.
    Got my new weight plates for training, super excited about that. Did a workout today to test them out, so excited about them. Did manage to drop one of the 10 kg plates on my foot while unboxing it, so that wasn't great, it's sore and bruised, but not broken so that's good I suppose...
    Going to head to bed and hopefully wake up feeling back to normal tomorrow. Luckily it wasn't unbearable and it's really the only symptom I have, maybe it's allergies?!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    I’m worried about losing hair again so want to keep protein high and I have calories leftover over for one.

@Beckymomof3girls I have never lost hair while on keto, make sure you're getting enough vitamins, and the one that's specifically recommended for hair is collagen. Maybe add a supplement if you're worried about it, I do take one myself.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Exercise:Yes, 90 mins walking, 60 mins weight training

Comments: Woke up with a sore throat, hoping to wake up tomorrow without a sore throat.
    Got my new weight plates for training, super excited about that. Did a workout today to test them out, so excited about them. Did manage to drop one of the 10 kg plates on my foot while unboxing it, so that wasn't great, it's sore and bruised, but not broken so that's good I suppose...
    Going to head to bed and hopefully wake up feeling back to normal tomorrow. Luckily it wasn't unbearable and it's really the only symptom I have, maybe it's allergies?!

Hope you feel much better tomorrow. Hate to ask bnb this but is it possible you drop the weight because you was woozy from the medication? If, so please be careful those weights hurt but wish you much success in using them once you're much better
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Daily Post:Tuesday
    Calories: Yess
    Exercise: Yes. Intense workout at home.

Daily Post: Wednesday
    Calories: Yes.
    Exercise: Yes, went to the gym.

Comments: We had a lot of snow this past weekend where I live and we had school off for Monday and Tuesday. We had school today and I saw police cars and ambulances around the fountain my school has. A 19 year old sophomore girl passed away today at my school from slipping on ice and hitting her head. And I just can't stop thinking about her. Be safe everyone. <3:(
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »

Comments: We had a lot of snow this past weekend where I live and we had school off for Monday and Tuesday. We had school today and I saw police cars and ambulances around the fountain my school has. A 19 year old sophomore girl passed away today at my school from slipping on ice and hitting her head. And I just can't stop thinking about her. Be safe everyone. <3:(

This is so horrible. I'm praying for peace for you, her family, and friends during this time. ♥️
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Exercise: No

Rest day. The workout was intense yesterday, so I'm letting my muscles heal. Will be back at it on Thursday.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »

Oh my :o how sad for the poor girls family I'll definitely keep them in my prayers. Be safe.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Exercise: No

Rest day. The workout was intense yesterday, so I'm letting my muscles heal. Will be back at it on Thursday.

Yes rest is very important
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    PRAISE'M TEAM SLIMSONS!
    IT'S DAY 5! WE MADE IT TO ANOTHER DAY!

DO WE HAVE ANY AVID SODA DRINKERS?
    (If, so I apologize in advance for today's motivation tip.)

6rbhw8za0v69.jpg

Let's be clear these ingredients are not found in only soda or diet soda this is why it is important that while we are on this journey to learn how to read the Nutritional Labels (more on that tomorrow)

I am not saying anyone should never drink soda but everything in moderation is key but I am trying to give it up period and I'm almost there.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Wednesday 2/6/19

Calories: YES!! (for once...)
    Exercise: stairs at work and 50 squats (goes up to 65 tomorrow!)
    Water: 101 oz.

Did much better!
    Weight loss challenge at work starts today! Time to get my game face back on for REAL.
  • gjaholy33
    Options

Did much better!
    Weight loss challenge at work starts today! Time to get my game face back on for REAL.

YOU GOT THIS!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

Did much better!

YOU GOT THIS!

It's really awesome to see you back at it, Gloria!! <3
This discussion has been closed.