WEIGHT NO MORE -- February 2019

Options

Replies

• amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    finger crossed for third time lucky.date I posted this twice yesterday but it has not been entered either time. @cyndiesstuff

weekly checkin
    user id amsandos
    week 2
    date 11
    pw 143
    cw 143

I have been awol last week as I had a really heavy cold so I was literally just working and sleeping. I am quite happy to stay the same as I have been eating rubbish and not working out. I really hope this post works as technology is getting on my nerves today.
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Steps

Feb 11: 15 563
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/11: 12,002
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Daily log in for: Monday
    Logged: Yes, under!!
    Water: at least 72 oz... lost track
    Exercise: 30 minute walk

Finally a good day!! Yay yay the "new" Nancy is back after a mini hiatus LOL. I was trying to recall... I guess this is a typical winter for us here. I just wasn't working as hard to meet exercise and weight loss goals. If anything I think this amount of snow may be late for us...??? I'm just so ready for spring, 3 less layers of clothing and long hikes in the sunshine. Hoping to get out for at least a short walk again today.

@phoebe112476 So sorry about the rough start to your trip. Hoping the remaining days are much smoother.

@cyndiesstuff I agree we have a great team!! Many thanks to you and @sleepymom5 as Captains as well as all our Team Weight No More members for all of your support not only in our triumphs but also during our challenging times. Cyndie, you have on so many occasions helped me get back on track when I've lost my way along this journey to good health. Thanks lady!!

@Shirin_K The moose was fun to see... at a distance!! LOL

Have a great day everyone. Sorry to those of you getting snow... trust me when I say I feel your pain. :)
  • NuggetBrain
    NuggetBrain Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    omgosh @NuggetBrain that is great. nice loss. how are you doing? how is your plan going?

It's going good....winter is always a hard time though lol
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @eminater I am doing the happy dance girl! woooo whooo..

@Zumba_Luvah have you ever tried getting your dogs to walk on the treadmill? my dog said no way. but I have seem dogs do it tho. lol. @sleepymom5 is right maybe you were doing intermittent fasting and just didn't realize it. might be your answer.

@Shirin_K good job at getting in your workout. little things add up to big things.

@amsandos phew, glad your ok. was nervous about you not checking in. sorry you have been under the weather. hope you are feeling better soon. and maintain is good when you have been sick.

@gottagetthisdown one of the biggest components of weight loss is getting your head right. you can do this.

@Cafelelia yes! you numbers are all in check. doesn't that feel great? all of the hard work is paying off. you are getting healthy. terrific nsv. and I love those pancakes! so cute.

@nstephenson01 yayayay nancy is in the HOUSE! lol. you and I have been at this a while. the great thing about that is that we sure are resilient!!! I am glad I have been helpful. I try very hard to be.

@sleepymom5 you know I have done that with my food plan. it does help. but what I have found really helpful now is a 24 hour plan. what will you do for the next 24 hours (include food, appts., work). then as you work thru your day, you can check things off. write it out on a piece of paper. and then follow it. and if you want to deviate from it tell yourself, "no choice" the plan was made yesterday. and it you don't follow plan, don't beat yourself up but make sure to note it on the paper and be real honest why you didn't follow plan.

• ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/11 10,366
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    I am eating lunch and feeling really blessed. I have s spinach arugula salad with sweet peppers, carrots, garbanzos and pumpkin seeds, fresh parsley and fresh squeezed lime juice. A large cup of organic cold season tea. Unsalted organic rice crackers. Raining all day. Brought sneakers for a run. At10am my team said “you better run now. It’s lightened up but gonna get worse as the day goes on”. So I ran in the rain. I feel like a kid laughing in the rain.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    I am reading all the posts and responses. Can I just say ditto to all the supportive words you have all written to each other? At least for right now.
    I chose the pink picture to add to my work profile stats. Thanks everyone. My first day is February 19th. I go to NC on April 8th. I have 7 weeks of training starting on the 25th of February
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @eyesopennow maybe write her a love letter and put it somewhere she will find it. profess you love for her. make her swoon! really spend some time on it. would work for me. I told mine not to do anything and he won't. lol. that's ok for me. but if he would write me a love letter I would give him a valentines present he would remember! lol. just saying
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @eyesopennow wifey was stressing as well what to get me. She asked all family members. Skylynn aged 9, said “why don’t you just ask her?” So I was asked what I want for Valentine’s Day. Easy...pink cashmere sweater, light pink, preferably v neck, size medium. What can I say...I’m a material girl. Molly has a degree in English. She loves poetry. I bought her Mary Oliver’s Dog songs. Excited to give it to her. She also loves socks. Is it showing our age to say I bought her her first pair of compression socks for a present? They are a lovely shade of camel.
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Cafelelia wrote: »
    Check in for Monday

Big NSV yesterday. Had my annual physical and it was all great! Cholesterol, blood pressure, labs, all excellent. I am about 15 lbs lighter from my last physical and my doctors was so happy & encouraging. This is such a boost, particularly with the sciatica injury. As for today, omg another snow day today! I finished a lot of work on the weekend to prepare for this one. As requested by my boys, made these teddy bear pancakes!

Awesome NSV. I am starting to keep a diary of my NSV for motivational purposes btw. Just to remind myself on the tougher days. ... love the look of those pancakes .. you nailed the teddy bear theme, cute!
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    I am eating lunch and feeling really blessed. I have s spinach arugula salad with sweet peppers, carrots, garbanzos and pumpkin seeds, fresh parsley and fresh squeezed lime juice. A large cup of organic cold season tea. Unsalted organic rice crackers. Raining all day. Brought sneakers for a run. At10am my team said “you better run now. It’s lightened up but gonna get worse as the day goes on”. So I ran in the rain. I feel like a kid laughing in the rain.

love the lunch! sounds really nutritious. As for the running and laughing in the rain ... BRILLIANT! haha - lovely story.
This discussion has been closed.