2/12 Steps: 12,254
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: Tuesday
    Food: Logged, under
    Water: Pretty good
    Exercise: Bowflex intervals; 30 minute walk

Had a decent day meeting my goals. Was happy to get over 10,000 steps. Helped hubby with his latest project outside so didn't drink quite as much water as normal as I couldn't run back and forth to the bathroom. We don't really celebrate Valentine's day... every day is Valentine's day, right? LOL Kidding!! Not in my house. I have a nice dinner planned and that's about it. Snowing again today which I'm actually OK with as my body feels like it needs a rest day.

Congrats to today's losers!!

Wishing everyone a successful day achieving your goals!!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    2/12- 10,815
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @carlsoda I hope you have a great birthday weekend with your family. and you should have a LITTLE desert. I agree whole heartedly. we all need a little fun food every once in a while as long as we are still mindful of how much of it we are eating.

@nstephenson01 I am glad you had a good day yesterday. back on track. good job nancy. never give up!

@ljdanny they never learn no matter how old they get. my son will always ask my opinion and I give it to him, then he does what he wants. I am always right. lol I told him when are you ever gonna learn. and he said probably never. ughhhh. I am so glad that your son is home. now he can heal in the love of his family.

@ihp2015 omgosh. that is so cute. I love it. good job girl. 45 to go! I can't wait to congratulate you when you get there.

• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,448 Member
    Options
    I had a very good day today...Because I planned everything out! Thank you @cyndiesstuff I am doing the same for tomorrow. Tomorrow I will head to the shore after work. It is a big weekend, Polar Bear Plunge. It is bigger than the summer holidays so I want to get down before the traffic and go shopping. Thursday will be ok, my daughter and her husband are heading down too. Friday DAY will be good, then everyone will start to arrive. We do have dinner plans Saturday but I am going to eat breakfast and lunch everyday at home. Usually everyone hangs at the bars and eats bar food but I am not this weekend. The weather is supposed to be bad so I am not sure about exercise. I will probably end up doing my Leslie sansone videos. I don't think I knew about them this summer . Well, I got to go, I need to plan tomorrow and I am getting tired. I will check in quick tomorrow then I have a lot of scheduling for work to do then to my friends so she can show me the technical things. After that I am coming home to grab Daisy and off we go!

@kirsten11872 It is nice to hear from you! I know you have been where you want to be and you can be there again. You know what to do. Get right back on track and you can do this!
    @cyndiesstuff You are so right. I need to do this for myself. No matter what gets in the way. I did have a good day today.
    @carlssoda I know you can create a yummy dessert that would fit your plan. Enjoy your birthday weekend! Did I miss your steps for 2/13?
    @nstephenson01 You must have so much snow on the ground. Glad you could take a day to rest.
    @ljdanny
    @twyla77 I was the same way in January, I was so good through the holidays and then blah...It could be because you are getting over being sick. Hope you can jump back on track soon. Don't let too much time go by but also don't push yourself if you aren't fully recovered. We also need your steps for 2/8 . They post early on Sunday so if you could check in before for the rest of the week that would be awesome.
    @ljdanny One day they will realize that we do know what we are talking about Lol! I was trying to remember...didn't your husband used to get up early with you and go to the gym? but then his schedule changed and you kept it up? Maybe you are motivating him? Those water bottles are great, there are so many out there. What a great idea!
    @ihp2015 Love it! I want to make one of those! I can't draw so @MrsBell8wells is out and I am not good on the computer. I would screenshot yours but I need more stars! Lol!
    @phoebe112476 Love the pic! Where is that? At Universal? Sounds like you are doing well on your trip! I am so glad everyone is feeling better too.
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    12/2 - 13,243
    13/2 - 12,777

Week 2 MOD CHALLENGE - Day 3
    I ate: peppers, pasta, and pretend pork
    I did: pretend boxing! (punching?)
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/13
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/13: 11673
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,448 Member
    Options
    Check in for: Tuesday
    Logged food: Yes and under
    Water: 64 oz
    Steps or exercise: 30 min walking video and 25 min walking Charlie. 10,476

Good day yesterday, because I planned. Today I loosely planned but a lot depends on work. Hoping for another good day.....Got to run. I will check in tonight when I am settled at the shore. I am going to say I am tired (which probably won't be a lie) so I don't go out. Tomorrow should be good too...I will make a better plan for the weekend when I am down there. Gtg!

@bbcbw Nice loss! Hope it is going well!
    @cyndiesstuff First of all, nice loss this week! Tell ED he can take that and shove it up his kitten (I will save MFP the work ;) ) . That no standing rule is just so spot on, usually when I am standing is when I am eating what I shouldn't. I have an issue when I am hungry and preparing dinner. I am thinking of having some raw veggies around when I cook, if I am using them or not. The crunch and the chewing hopefully will satisfy me enough to get through. I need to do better with the schedule and schedule in the book. I carry it around to read "later" and then I don't get to it. I also love the podcast but have problems advancing to the next one. It would be great for the carride to the shore and if I get to walk on the beach. I am going to grab Shannon to help me. They really help with my frame of mind. This job is so weird too. I feel like I am always not done even though I have until the end of April to finish. It is like just hanging over my head, I need to work my hours and not think about it until I work again. Ugh.....
    @eminater Awesome steps! Great job with the challenge too!
    @Shirin_K Nice loss!
This discussion has been closed.