WEIGHT NO MORE -- February 2019

Options

Replies

• phoebe112476
    phoebe112476 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    @eminater - If you have been sticking to your plan, the weight is just a fluctuation and does not reflect fat. If you have made some deviations - just get back on track. You got this!

@jedaschultz - Small gain and you seem to have a good idea why; easy to get back on plan if you want to change the trend. Excited to see you post your ONEderland weight. Always an exciting milestone! And you are so close!

@ihp2015 - Congrats! Happy for you. What is your food / eating plan for the new job? Have you even had a chance to get far enough to think that through. Post your plan when you can. I would love to see it.

@cyndiesstuff - Notable change in your posts lately. You are on the right track. Love it. Hope your headache is gone.

@sleepymom5 - Love hearing about how you are incorporating your eating and fitness goals into the new job. Routines are my key to success and I love reading about yours.

@Mrsbell8well - Love the room redo. Thanks for posting the photos.
  • phoebe112476
    phoebe112476 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I love a plan and have enjoyed the posts about making a plan. In analyzing my plan I realize it is almost all about routine. My success seems to be in consistent healthier routines. This makes planning on a day to day basis largely unnecessary. At least I feel that way now. Glad for the group focus to give me reason to question and examine. I will post my routine/plan below.

Breakfast: daily I drink Tazo Chai Tea Latte. I have been doing this for many years but changed to "skinny" version and skim higher protein milk when I started to focus on weight loss. I weigh each morning (180g skinny, 25-30g regular, and 240g milk). On days I can't have because we are out of the house or I don't have any milk at home I eat a cheese stick or a hard boiled egg or similar. I plan about 150-200 calories for breakfast and it has to have protein. Found this works the best for me. Makes it easy since 99% of the time it is the same.

Lunch: I keep frozen meals that are high protein and high fiber in the freezer and grab these on the days I work (3-5 days a week). I love peas. I buy them frozen and portion out one serving into bags in the freezer. I always grab one and then put in into the frozen meal before I heat it up. Find I am more satisfied with this extra bit of food and sweetness and fiber. When I am home we usually eat leftovers from dinner and I can weigh it out on the scale for accurate calorie counting. If not leftover then something quick from the freezer (lean pocket/ burrito, etc). I plan about 400 calories for lunch.

Dinner: I use emeals (primarily the quick and healthy plan but also slow cooker) for dinner recipes. I plan and shop for 3 at a time. We don't always eat the three over three nights since maybe leftovers or eating out / etc - but I have found that this pattern works well. I work M/W/F and longer hours on W so I almost always put food in the crock pot on Wednesday morning before I leave. I try to cook "faster" things on M/F. On T/R I have more time and will cook longer (like 30 minutes) meals. If we don't eat an emeal recipe it is a rare night eating out. Dinner is usually 400-500 cals.

Snacks: I eat cheese sticks, turkey jerky, hard boiled eggs, fruit, yogurt, granola bar type things, hummus and veggies, grape tomatoes, and other similar. I tend to snack mid-morning and then before bed, but I don't have this as planned. I eat if I feel hungry and a meal is not due. I find I do best if I save calories for snacks later in the day; otherwise I was nervous about "running out" and also my kids snack around 8pm during our family reading time each night and I want to join them. I often have a sweeter treat in the evening after dinner if I have the calories.

Weekends: Same as above except I do work 12-14 hour days 2 out of the 4 weekends. On those days I have same breakfast and lunch. For dinner my pattern is: Saturday I drive thru Chic Fil A on my way home and eat the cool chicken wrap with chili lime dressing for ~400cals. Love it and the Diet Coke! On Sunday I drive thru McDonalds and get a hamburger kids meal with apple slices and the kids fry. 375 cals and I also love the Diet Coke. Sometimes I am so tired and worn out I don't eat dinner or I know I have left overs at home. I also pack extra snacks for the long days at work.

Exercise: On T/R morning I drop my daughter off for a class and drive to Curves for the 30-40 minute strength training. Then I run an errand or two and pick her up. On M/R I drop my other daughter at gymnastics class and go to a yoga class. These fit very well. Most T mornings I also go to yoga class at 10:30. Off I go now in fact.

Have a great day team! Happy planning or making routines.
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 I have seen all the lakes. they are beautiful. the sand dunes on the west side of the state are gorgeous too.

@phoebe112476 yay girl. good job. great job on your diet break and now your back on track. that is awesome stuff. I love your routine. it really helps take the decision out of it. you are doing awesome Phoebe. 2019 is going to be our year for sure.
  • Ashleigh1178
    Ashleigh1178 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Week 4

PW - 176.2
    CW - 173

Loss - 3.2lbs

I’m overdue a big update for you all but I’m currently in Scotland on a City break, returning tomorrow.

I will post again in the next few days and let you all know what’s been going on
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff the sad part is I do not really drink, lol, it is just the staying out late. I may have 1 drink, but that is about it. I need my beauty sleep lol
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 it is not easy, but I really loved waking up early. I am going to try to get back to that so when I get home from work, that is me time! :wink:
  • eyesopennow
    eyesopennow Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    @ihp2015 Awesome news about the job! Congrats!
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    2/25 steps: 10,119
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Ditto what @lennoncpa said. Xoxo
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,077 Member
    Options
    2/26- 10,228
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,448 Member
    Options
    Great day today. I should have time to check in tomorrow. I am so tired so I am heading to bed! Have a good night everyone!

@phoebe112476 I do hope that one day the planning leads to a routine. I love your routine and was always interested in what you eat. You really have this down!
    @Ashleigh1178 Nice loss! Hope all is well!
    @lennoncpa Nice to hear from you! Hope you are surviving tax season!
    @Mrsbell8well Hope your job is going well!
    @GingerPwr Hope you are feeling better. I love that you were able to get through without going off track. Great job! You have every reason to be thrilled!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,448 Member
    Options
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Daily log in for: Tuesday Feb 22
    Logged: not everything!
    Water: 7
    Exercise: Did one of Lesley’s walking videos and a Low Impact Cardio video for apartments / small spaces
    Steps: 10,339

i think i probably ate too many calories today as I was working on a photoshoot at one of our restaurants for their new menu launch. so there may have been a bit of sampling after the photos were done... but i didn’t go too crazy!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,414 Member
    Options
    2/26 steps 7952
  • ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    ihp2015
    Wednesday
    Week 4
    PW: 208.1
    CW: 208.1

No change
  • ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    So no change this week, but that's ok. I had a bit loss last week and with my new job I have to get up a few hours earlier, so that also means weighing earlier.

Anyway, I also drank about three liters of water yesterday, so that probably also has an effect.

On the train to work now. Today will be a long day, but I'll try to check in again later.

Have a great Wednesday!
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Tuesday daily checkin

food -50 cals over
    water on target
    exercise run 34 mins and weights

Yesterdays team meeting and a team member bought in a lemon cake. He is an awseome baker and I didn't have any last time because of my sugar ban and it caused some raised eyebrows so I had some thinking it doesn't matter I will track it. I only went over by 50 cals so I am still in the weight loss zone I will just lose a bit slower.

Giddy with losing 7lbs on Monday I wore a new dress to work only for a colleague to ask if I was expecting. :'( . I don't think I will be wearing that dress again for a while. However in the gym I had a great NSV when I started doing weights I could lift a 20kg barbell but I couldn't get it over my head. Yesterday I got it over my head and I managed to do 60 alternating lunges (although not in all go)
This discussion has been closed.