Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    lf8nkq9uaou2.jpg

Shared breakfast with my hubby this morning; one egg, one piece of toast and 2 oz of smoked salmon with a Tbsp of whipped cream cheese ---it was sooo yummy:

275 calories, 21g carbs, 12g, fat, 24g protein, 1g fiber & 2g sugar

PS: Those are twins (both eggs!! :D )

@SLIMn2016 I was wondering how you managed to get 2 yolks into the circle so perfectly lol. That's nuts that they were both twins!! I don't think I have ever seen one. Looking at that I thought I'd miss the bread, but in reality, I don't.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @AB0215 it's nuts--- so far the whole dozen of jumbo white eggs have been twins---they are supposedly from an organic farm🤔.... IDK though---it's freak'n me out--- 😳🤣😂--->Hormones???
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh in
    Username: CourtneyLomonaco
    PW: 153.4
    CW: 153.2

Ugh!
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 15 minutes elliptical

• batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Username: Batgirl140
    Weigh in week March: week 1
    Friday weigh in

PW: 222.0
    CW: 223.2

Can I complain? Cause I need to vent. My body is betraying me! I haven’t eaten less than 300 calories under my total allowable calories all week. Not a single cheat. I haven’t properly gone to the bathroom in 2 weeks. I think I’m holding every ounce of water I drink. I’m bloated and uncomfortable. I haven’t actually felt hungry all week. I’m taking probiotics, stool softeners and trying to get more fiber. Drinking as much water as I’ve been all along, one thing I could increase.

Sorry guys, I’m not grasping for pity I’m just super frustrated. But if you have relatable stories and/or solutions I’d love to hear them!! Maybe I’ll go walk on the treadmill see if that helps. End rant.

• batgirl140
    Options
    Weekly Weigh in

Ugh!

@CourtneyLomonaco Its still going in the right direction!! 😁

• AB0215
    Options
    @AB0215 it's nuts--- so far the whole dozen of jumbo white eggs have been twins---they are supposedly from an organic farm🤔.... IDK though---it's freak'n me out--- 😳🤣😂--->Hormones???

@SLIMn2016 Maybe natural IS better...?!
  • AB0215
    edited March 2019
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Can I complain? Cause I need to vent. My body is betraying me! I haven’t eaten less than 300 calories under my total allowable calories all week. Not a single cheat. I haven’t properly gone to the bathroom in 2 weeks. I think I’m holding every ounce of water I drink. I’m bloated and uncomfortable. I haven’t actually felt hungry all week. I’m taking probiotics, stool softeners and trying to get more fiber. Drinking as much water as I’ve been all along, one thing I could increase.

Sorry guys, I’m not grasping for pity I’m just super frustrated. But if you have relatable stories and/or solutions I’d love to hear them!! Maybe I’ll go walk on the treadmill see if that helps. End rant.

@batgirl140 Maybe look at what you're eating, something might not be agreeing with you, or it may also be time to get a medical opinion on what is happening...
    Also, hubby had the bathroom issue once and the thing that helped him get going again was Miralax...he may have described that moment when it worked as "magical" and took a picture...so....that might be TMI lol.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Weekly Weigh in

Ugh!

@CourtneyLomonaco While you are still heading in the right direction, might be time to make some drastic system shocking change...try something completely new? It's super frustrating but eventually your body catches up with you and gets used to what you're doing to it to get it to lose the weight and it says no more so you have to change it up...calories, exercise etc. Try something new! You CAN do this!!
  • Beckymomof3girls
    Beckymomof3girls Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    @batgirl140 I’ve never tried it, but if you read the reviews on Haribo sugar free gummy bears on Amazon, they might help you out, 😂 I hope you can find some relief soon!
  • AB0215
    Options
    @batgirl140 I’ve never tried it, but if you read the reviews on Haribo sugar free gummy bears on Amazon, they might help you out, 😂 I hope you can find some relief soon!

@Beckymomof3girls typically anything with a sugar alcohol is supposed to have that "laxative" effect, although, that's not something I run into myself, but a loooot of people do.
  • batgirl140
    Options
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Username: Batgirl140
    Weigh in week March: week 1
    Friday weigh in

PW: 222.0
    CW: 223.2

Have you gone to your doctor? It isn't good that you haven't properly gone to the bathroom in 2 week. I strongly suggest you seek medical attention if you haven't already.

@Gemwolf110 My guts just plain messed up. 😊 If the things I’m trying don’t help soon I’ll definitely have to go to the doctor!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @batgirl140

I had this problem later in my journey and I hit plateau---and I was constipated...my doc recommended Benefiber each morning (2 tbsps in tea or coffee works great!).... it's better than Metamucil bc it doesn't have the aspartame/sucralose additives and I find that it doesn't bloat me.... you may want to try going without gluten too--- or sometimes diary, eggs, breads can cause a "back-up" too.

Hang in there! You are doing an amazing job--your menu is always on point---may just be as Ashley said, some healthy food isn't good for your body in particular.

PS: Raspberries have a lot of fiber for about 63 cals a cup👏😁
  • batgirl140
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

@batgirl140 Maybe look at what you're eating, something might not be agreeing with you, or it may also be time to get a medical opinion on what is happening...
    Also, hubby had the bathroom issue once and the thing that helped him get going again was Miralax...he may have described that moment when it worked as "magical" and took a picture...so....that might be TMI lol.

@AB0215 Haha!! I don’t think I’ll go that far! 😆 My son took Miralax for years. It helped him. I do not want to become reliant on something to do what my body should do naturally but might be my only option. I am going to stop taking my multivitamin for a bit. It has a lot of iron, hadn’t noticed that, and that’s caused me issues before. As far as my diet maybe I need to reevaluate. When you only eat 1100 calories, I need to make sure they are the best calories i can get!

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Wildmage69 wrote: »
    Username: Wildmage69
    Week: March Week 1
    PW = 253.4
    CW= 249.4

WOW! You did it--- really great week👏😁
  • batgirl140
    Options
    @Beckymomof3girls, @AB0215 oh boy ya I’ve had run ins with sugar alcohols! They do not like me! But they tend to make things worse, they flush me out in a bad way and then I’m in even worse shape. Wish they’d work in a good way, I wouldn’t mind eating some gummy bears!! 😁
  • batgirl140
    Options
    @batgirl140

I had this problem later in my journey and I hit plateau---and I was constipated...my doc recommended Benefiber each morning (2 tbsps in tea or coffee works great!).... it's better than Metamucil bc it doesn't have the aspartame/sucralose additives and I find that it doesn't bloat me.... you may want to try going without gluten too--- or sometimes diary, eggs, breads can cause a "back-up" too.

Hang in there! You are doing an amazing job--your menu is always on point---may just be as Ashley said, some healthy food isn't good for your body in particular.

PS: Raspberries have a lot of fiber for about 63 cals a cup👏😁

@SLIMn2016 I looked at Benefiber I just wasn’t sure. Maybe I’ll give that a shot. I forgot about berries! Seems I’m going to need to go to the store! And pay closer attention to what I’m eating and what it’s doing.
  • batgirl140
    Options
    You guys are all awesome!! I was so frustrated this morning but I’ve calmed down and I know it’s going to be ok now. I’ve got some things to try, doctor being my last option. Need to work on my patience things don’t always happen over night. Now you all know way more about my guts than you ever wanted to! 😆 Thanks for the support!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,816 Member
    Options
    Thursday Check-in, Friday Plans
    Food: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: Weights training walking

Steps for 03/07 - 9924
  • AB0215
    Options
    @AB0215 Haha!! I don’t think I’ll go that far! 😆 My son took Miralax for years. It helped him. I do not want to become reliant on something to do what my body should do naturally but might be my only option. I am going to stop taking my multivitamin for a bit. It has a lot of iron, hadn’t noticed that, and that’s caused me issues before. As far as my diet maybe I need to reevaluate. When you only eat 1100 calories, I need to make sure they are the best calories i can get!

@batgirl140 He only took it for like 3 days and once he got "cleaned out" he was fine after that and hasn't needed it since, but he does take fiber daily now, something to think about maybe helping to get over that hump so to speak.
This discussion has been closed.