gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Friday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 15minutes walking
    Water 204 oz
    Goals/comments
    I received disappointing news from my nutritionist yesterday was told to start the Liver Reduction diet which is really tough no oil or fat 800-1000 cal a day. But I have no one to blame but myself so yes went crazy when I got home but today is a new day. Force myself up early this morning as yesterday I googled a whole bunch of different samples of the liver Reduction and finally found one that I could commit to for the next 45 day with modifications (love that wordπŸ˜€) In the kitchen marinated my chicken with a quick curry-mustard marinade and I have a George foreman grill up in the cabinet so hopefully by the time my aide comes and after she goes shopping for me it'll be ready to be grilled also making kale ground lean Turkey meat loaf to switch up during the week. STarting fresh leaving yesterday behind and staying positive.
    5d5ifehuwj2z.jpg
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Craigbennettis
    PW 247.8
    CW 245.9
    Weigh in day is Wednesday

I thought I had already put my post in here. Oh well I'm new.

Congrats
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Friday

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: walked the dog

And I’m officially on vacation. Time to clean up my routine, nutrition, house and redo my game plan to achieve my goals.

Enjoy!!! I actually eat better in vacay then I do any other time! Most people are the opposite! :)
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Vicky2767
    Sat
    March Week 1
    PW 169.9
    CW 169.2
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,778 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday 3/8
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Water: over
    Exercise: 80 mins swimming
    goals today: walking snow shoveling
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    digger61 wrote: Β»
    Digger61
    Sat
    March Week 1
    PW 245
    CW 240

Nice loss
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Username: walk4today
    Weigh in week: March Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's 240
    Todays Weight: 241
  • Safari_Gal
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: Β»
    Username: Bm00re2u
    Week: March Week 1
    PW =135 lbs.
    CW=133.4 lbs.

My goal weight for March is 130 lbs. so gotta keep pushing. I'm still in the overweight range for my height (127.4 lbs gets me to normal range) so I'm optimistic I will get there! My overall weight goal is 115 lbs.

Awesome!!! Get it!!!
  • Safari_Gal
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hi All,

It’s a sunny day today here in NYC. Awesome dedication all around to the Slimsons!

Would you like to know how much water weight one can gain when incorporating carbs back into a diet after keto? 6 lbs. I was 141.6 last Saturday. The last few days - even with staying at 1300 cals - I had salty carby food and the water piled back on. I guess one could say it’s my β€œtrue weight” since keto takes out the excess water.

I’m not as freaked out as I thought I would be. My goal is still 130 ish lbs. I guess that 125 while in keto. πŸ˜‰

I’m about 5”8-5”9 - but I’m small boned- when I was in my early 20s, I naturally was a willowy 117. I figure with more lean muscle - 130ish is the sweet spot. I was 145 when I was fitted for my wedding dress .:) looked good - but I can be more svelte.

Back to the grind. I need to say adios to these protein bars and packaged foods πŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈ

Username: mg07030
    March week 1
    PW: 141.6
    CW: 147.8 πŸ₯Ί
    +6.2 lbs of πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ

Goal- going to have to jump back in to super keto and exercise this week. I’ve been tired -so getting easy food - I’m just going to have to figure out more time to meal prep. I was doing so good. I’ve been lazy. I’m all over it this week to see some great loss next Saturday.

Have an awesome day! 🌻

• gjaholy33
    Options
    Digger61
    Sat
    March Week 1
    PW 245
    CW 240

Awesome way to go! πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    PW =135 lbs.
    CW=133.4 lbs.

My goal weight for March is 130 lbs. so gotta keep pushing. I'm still in the overweight range for my height (127.4 lbs gets me to normal range) so I'm optimistic I will get there! My overall weight goal is 115 lbs.

You're rocking it! πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺπŸ½πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
  • gjaholy33
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Username: walk4today
    Weigh in week: March Week 1
    Previous Week's 240
    Todays Weight: 241

Stay positive and keep pushing no matter what the scale says you're doing awesome πŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈπŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈπŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈ
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Friday

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: walked the dog

And I’m officially on vacation. Time to clean up my routine, nutrition, house and redo my game plan to achieve my goals.

Happy vacayπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Craigbennettis
    PW 247.8
    CW 245.9
    Weigh in day is Wednesday

I thought I had already put my post in here. Oh well I'm new.

FABULOUS LOSSπŸ™Œ
    PW =135 lbs.
    CW=133.4 lbs.

You are doing fantastic Brit!!!πŸ‘πŸŽŠπŸ€˜πŸ»πŸ˜… GO GET IT!!!. ENJOY YOUR VACAY!
    Digger61
    Sat
    March Week 1
    PW 245
    CW 240

WOW!πŸ’«πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ˜‡ super huge loss!!
    Weight in: March Week 1
    Username: ssssanaaaa
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 179.2
    CW: 178.5

Feeling good lately. Been on track with healthy eating and exercise.

Nice work! πŸ€˜πŸ»πŸ˜…
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: Β»
    Hi All,

It’s a sunny day today here in NYC. Awesome dedication all around to the Slimsons!

Would you like to know how much water weight one can gain when incorporating carbs back into a diet after keto? 6 lbs.....

Yes---I gain 6lbs once I start eating anything off plan (like last week).... it will come off Mary--- you've been working crazy hours the last few weeks.... life gets crazy and we sometimes miss the gym, and can't plan as we hope. You are still doing so well!

YOU GOT THIS!!!πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ˜…πŸ’«
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Daily Post Friday

I received disappointing news from my nutritionist yesterday was told to start the Liver Reduction diet which is really tough no oil or fat 800-1000 cal a day....

Gloria--- I know you will conquer this diet modification!! It is a strict one, but you're already gearing up with recipes!! BRAVO!!πŸ€˜πŸ»πŸ˜πŸ’«πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈ.

YOU CAN, YOU WILL!!!πŸ™Œ
This discussion has been closed.