TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (April)

Options

Replies

• bbmich23
    bbmich23 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Username: bbmich23 (Weight loss Journey began Feb 19, 2019)
    Starting Weight: 235.6
    Last week: 224.8
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    April week 1: weight today: 223.2
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Week 1 – 3/31 – April Mini Challenge
    Logged Food: yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes – over an 1hour of walking
  • nordiera
    nordiera Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 01/04
    Weigh in day: Friday (29 March)
    Starting weight: 274.5 (124.5kg)

Let the April games begin! Whoohoo
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,928 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge

Date: Sun, 31st:

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, 30min treadmill,
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes, just barely
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yep, yep, yep 😊
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    bbmich23 wrote: »
    Hello everyone! My name is Bren. I am a 41 yr old stay at home mom to my 7 year old daughter, who I also home school. I have been married for 23 years this year to my amazing husband and we also have 2 grown children ages 20 and 25. I have been overweight my entire adult life. It started when I had my first child. I gained almost 80lb during the pregnancy (almost 10lb of that was my child..lol) I had a very hard time losing the weight. I have been on a roller coaster with weight loss and gain all of this time. I am over it. 2 years ago I was doing so well. I was walking 5 miles per day and eating healthy. I was losing weight and feeling great about myself. I had lost close to 60 lb and I was so close to my goal weight. Then we moved to a new town. I got off track, I got busy with life. I have been a foster parent for 5 years, and we had a few little ones come to us during that time. I put myself on the back burner..Again. I gained the weight back and then some. The beginning of January I stepped on the scale for the first time in a long time. I saw a number I had never seen before. That was my moment. I knew that this time would be different. This time I am putting myself first. I am going to lose the weight and and not look back. I have realized that is is definitely all about lifestyle change. So, I began to change the way I eat and I started exercising again. Then at the end of January I had a car accident. Someone thought it was a good idea to text and drive and I was hit from behind on the freeway. So I couldn't do much for about 6 weeks. I am still not back to "normal" so to speak, but I am pushing through. I started back on track February 19. I have lost 12 lb so far. I am trying to do low carb. I am a carb addict!!! It's bad. French fries are my trigger food. I could eat them all day every day for the rest of my days..lol BUT, I am proud to say that I haven't had one since the beginning of February. Anyway..I am glad to be here and look forward to the support. I have 88 more lbs to go..but I am making small goals so that I don't get discouraged.

@bbmich23, Welcome, Bren!! That is quite a life story. What I take from it the most is your never quit attitude!! Nothing is going to stop you this time from reaching your goal, not a car accident....nothing!!! And breaking down your weight loss into smaller goals is a sound strategy!! Looking forward to witnessing your success story first hand!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Jl20alon2564
    Journey starting weight: 332lbs
    February starting weight: 324lbs
    March starting weight: 314.2lbs
    April starting weight: 299.6lbs
    Current weight: 296.6lbs

@Jl20alon2564, as always, thank you for starting our week (and our month!) off with a fantastic weight loss!! Another three pounds gone, and in so doing, you have cemented your stay in TWOTER TOWN for the next few months!! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    bbmich23 wrote: »
    Username: bbmich23 (Weight loss Journey began Feb 19, 2019)
    Starting Weight: 235.6
    Last week: 224.8
    April week 1: weight today: 223.2

@bbmich23, you have officially posted your first pound lost with team The Big Butt Theory!! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    nordiera wrote: »
    Week 1: 01/04
    Weigh in day: Friday (29 March)
    Starting weight: 274.5 (124.5kg)

Let the April games begin! Whoohoo

@nordiera, in the registration thread you requested your weigh-in day to be Monday. That is what we have you down as in the spreadsheet. Does that still work for you, or do you want to change it to Fridays?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @abowersgirl, Stephanie, your weigh-in day is now on Friday.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Kwinnero wrote: »
    WEIGH-IN
    Week: Week 1
    Today: Sunday, March 31st
    Previous week's weight: 167.5lbs
    Current week's weight: 166.5lbs

@Kwinnero, way to reverse the upward trend of last week, and to start April off with a solid one pound loss!! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing Sunday Weigh-Ins From:

@Gabby2_2 and @kidkees
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Sunday, March 31, 2019
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 22 minute fast pace morning walk / pushups(2 sets, 15 & 16 reps / 65lb KB swings(2 sets, 25 & 27) / 2 hours working outside (had our annual Christmas tree burning today :). Flames were about 20’ high, it was awesome!
    Steps as of posting: 20,046

rgs16dlt68ey.png

@mikea2g, yes, I have a couple of men in my family who would agree with your proclamation of "awesome" when referring to those 20' high flames!!
  • nordiera
    nordiera Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Can I please change my weigh in days to Friday.
    Thank you
This discussion has been closed.