Options
    April 7 Mini challenge

Tracked - Yes
    Under - Yes
    Exercise - 60 minutes Orange Theory, 2+ hours walking
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    *****I am going to preface this "results" post by saying that we had 23 participate in the Mini Challenge for the first week of April!! Needless to say, it got kind of confusing on my end! If I have made an error, please let me know and I will make the appropriate amendments.*****

Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge - April Week #1 (Sun the 31st to Sat the 6th)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @cmhubbard92 (7) - 9th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @jlbtnc (7) - 5th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @Kwinnero (7) - improved on her Notable Effort from last week to land in the Winner's Circle!!
    @murdog3t (7) - 2nd week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @heaz10 (6) - 22nd week IN A ROW in the Winner's Circle!!
    @drea2011 (6) - first time, officially, returning to the Mini Challenge and lands in the Winner's Circle!!

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days:
    @brandi_84 (5) - only attempted last week; this week puts in a Notable Effort!!
    @GrandmaJackie (5) - fell out of the Winner's Circle this week, but still puts in a Notable Effort!
    @karrihowlett (5) - didn't even attempt last week; this week puts in a Notable Effort!!
    @mikea2g (5) - puts in another Notable Effort this week!!
    @nordiera (5) - first time trying the Mini Challenge and puts in a Notable Effort!!
    @swauters (5) - only attempted last week; this week puts in a Notable Effort!!
    @ForLangston (4) - only attempted last week; this week puts in a Notable Effort!!

Attempted:
    @abowersgirl (3)
    @cossmoss15 (3)
    @erikNJ (3)
    @Nicoletime4me (3)
    @thedestar (3)
    @bethann51774 (2)
    @Tracie_Lord (2)
    @crab5005 (1)
    @kidkees (1)
    @pkg1998 (1)

We had six in the Winner's Circle again this week, but it wasn't the same six. @cmhubbard92, @jlbtnc, @murdog3t and @heaz10 were joined at the top by @Kwinnero and @drea2011. Congratulations to all six for a fantastic start to April!! Of note, Christine, Jennifer, Krystal and Tami were accountable for ALL SEVEN DAYS!! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    4/3/19 Mini Challenge
    Logged: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 35 minutes elliptical, lots of walking!

Brought subway for my lunch at work tonight, and splurged on a coke and classic lays... it feels so awesome to NOT eat the whole footlong/drink/chips in one sitting, and to enjoy the second half of it after work!

A lot of my coworkers have been mentioning my loss, and I'm amazed that people are noticing! I barely can see it, but sometimes I notice it... it feels great!

@cmhubbard92, it is ALWAYS wonderful when people notice and comment on your weight loss!! It just reaffirms that what you are doing is working, and it puts a smile on your face for the duration of the day!!! What a fabulous NSV, along with only eating half of your sub at a time!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @Bradleys8299, sending Happy Birthday wishes out to you Stacey!! Hoping you have a wonderful day, and that today is the just the beginning of a wonderful year!!! Cheers!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    4/7/19 Mini Challenge
    Exercise: 90 minutes bowling and some walking

I am relieved that tomorrow is the last day I have to work before my vacation starts Tuesday! I am expecting tomorrow to be a crummy day, because that's usually how things like that go! My flight is Tuesday night, so fortunately I will be able to do my weigh in! Hopefully I see a nice change! I am trying to contain my excitement, but am having a hard time, because my last "real" vacation was nearly 10 years ago! I never did much more than a day trip since then! I will be going to the gym in the morning, to get this week started nicely!

@cmhubbard92, I hope you enjoy your vacation immensely!! Arizona, is it?
    Thank you!!! And yes! I leave Tuesday evening, will make it to Arizona around 1AM (home time). My boyfriend gave me two Game of Thrones books to read while I fly out and whenever I have alone time. My brother has planned a hike or two in Tucson, and we will also be hiking part of the Grand Canyon. There are a few museums I would love to check out, but I know that my brother *may* be busy with schoolwork, despite having taken a few days off from work. I know I will definitely be enjoying some pool time, and some yummy meals! This will be a very active trip for me, so I am sure I will be under with all the activities we have planned!

@cmhubbard92, I know for me, at least, I break even on the scales when I take an active holiday like the one you will be taking. You seem to be of the same mindset, so I know you will have a great time!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    nordiera wrote: »
    4/8/19 Mini Challenge
    Exercise: Yes - 71min Boxing and functional

So today I'm super chuffed with myself, it was the first morning I ended the boxing class with a jog. For the past two weeks when they ended the class with the jog I was just DONE and could not join. But today was the first time I joined in the jog. I was only able to go half way running and walked the rest of the time the fact that I actually managed to join was a good enough step for now. Give it another 4 weeks and I might be able to run the whole way.

@nordiera, you should be super chuffed with yourself!! Feeling stronger physically and pushing yourself to that next level is proof that you are working hard!! A great NSV!! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @kidkees, Kathy, have you decided not to continue with us? You have missed your last two Sunday weigh-ins. If you are still with us, or if you change your mind, you need to post a weight by Saturday, April 13th.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Sunday 4.7.19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: 40 minute walk
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS

I will not be able to weigh in today. I will weigh in tomorrow morning.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    @HASWLRS

I will not be able to weigh in today. I will weigh in tomorrow morning.

@brandi_84, that's fine. Thanks for letting me know.
  • Bradleys8299
    Bradleys8299 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @Bradleys8299, sending Happy Birthday wishes out to you Stacey!! Hoping you have a wonderful day, and that today is the just the beginning of a wonderful year!!! Cheers!!

Thank you so much!!! Eating cake and icecream for breakfast lol.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Round Table Weekly
    Topic: What was your moment??

What was the pivotal moment that forced you to look at your life differently or helped you realize you needed to get healthier? Was it a series of events that beat you into submission? Was it someone else's actions or words that moved you to get in gear? Or could it have just been a book or a short article you read that made you turn your life around?
    Share with us!
  • 24blfn
    24blfn Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Not had that moment yet although getting referred to as a Danny DeVito look a life kind of helped :D
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Tracked yes
    Calories no
    Exercise no

Sunday yes
    Monday no
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday no
    Friday yes
    Saturday no
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Tracked yes
    Calories no
    Exercise no

Sunday no
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    *****Amended Results*****

Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge - April Week #1 (Sun the 31st to Sat the 6th)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:

@cmhubbard92 (7) - 9th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @jlbtnc (7) - 5th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @Kwinnero (7) - improved on her Notable Effort from last week to land in the Winner's Circle!!
    @murdog3t (7) - 2nd week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @heaz10 (6) - 22nd week IN A ROW in the Winner's Circle!!
    @drea2011 (6) - first time, officially, returning to the Mini Challenge and lands in the Winner's Circle!!

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days:
    @brandi_84 (5) - only attempted last week; this week puts in a Notable Effort!!
    @GrandmaJackie (5) - fell out of the Winner's Circle this week, but still puts in a Notable Effort!
    @karrihowlett (5) - didn't even attempt last week; this week puts in a Notable Effort!!
    @mikea2g (5) - puts in another Notable Effort this week!!
    @nordiera (5) - first time trying the Mini Challenge and puts in a Notable Effort!!
    @swauters (5) - only attempted last week; this week puts in a Notable Effort!!
    @abowersgirl (4) - puts in another Notable effort this week!!
    @ForLangston (4) - only attempted last week; this week puts in a Notable Effort!!

Attempted:
    @cossmoss15 (3)
    @erikNJ (3)
    @Nicoletime4me (3)
    @thedestar (3)
    @bethann51774 (2)
    @Tracie_Lord (2)
    @crab5005 (1)
    @kidkees (1)
    @pkg1998 (1)

We had six in the Winner's Circle again this week, but it wasn't the same six. @cmhubbard92, @jlbtnc, @murdog3t and @heaz10 were joined at the top by @Kwinnero and @drea2011. Congratulations to all six for a fantastic start to April!! Of note, Christine, Jennifer, Krystal and Tami were accountable for ALL SEVEN DAYS!! Well done!!
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Week 2 – 4/8 – April Mini Challenge
    Logged Food: yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes – 25 minutes walking around grocery store and 45 minute walk with granddaughter and dog
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    4/8
    tracked: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, 20 mins treadmill, 10 mins elliptical, 30 mins weight

Sun: yes
    Mon: yes
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member