Options

Replies

• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 15 minutes of calisthenics (10 steps on stepper, 3 reps of 10 chair push ups and 5 minutes of leg crunches on Total fit gym my aide actually counted 66 of them so something good to know)
    Water 190oz by the end of night
    Goals/comments
    Still have to measure myself but I lost another 2lbs this week. Also just rub BIOFREEZE on both my back and knees but glad I push myself. About to eat lunch and have dinner already in microwave for 4pm then it's pain meds which will knock me out so early day for me. But it was a productive day so still staying positive.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Tuesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: 120 aqua size
    Water: 96
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options

Daily Post: Wednesday, April 10th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, 1 hr. Body Combat Class & 1hr. Elliptical
    ✅ Water: 197.8 (might drink a bit more if I can swig it all)
    ✅ Steps: 13,709 / 7.54 miles and still moving

🗣Comments/Goals: Tomorrow is my other fasting day. I’ve been getting several messages from concerned MFP friends who think that I am either starving myself or developing an eating disorder bc they do not understand intermittent fasting— it’s with good intentions I am sure, and I take it with a grain, but it is making me understand why some choose to keep their diary private…. It makes me stressed to feel watched and judged like that—much like I felt when I was obese, it’s uncomfortable. Just venting a little—sorry, but it’s part of the emotional side of the journey I think.

Headed home now---picking up son from track practice and then it's crockpot Italian style turkey meatballs with zoodles!! I am soooo hungry!!

OK, so we are more than half way there— we can finish this week off with success people!!

🤗💫HHD!!!🌸💜🌸

• hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    hippienana wrote: »
    I am also eating Keto. Anyone on the Slimson have some good recipes to share that are Keto friendly?

Anything in particular that you're looking for?

Not really. Just something easy to fix for those days that I work.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »

🗣Comments/Goals: Tomorrow is my other fasting day. I’ve been getting several messages from concerned MFP friends who think that I am either starving myself or developing an eating disorder bc they do not understand intermittent fasting— it’s with good intentions I am sure, and I take it with a grain, but it is making me understand why some choose to keep their diary private…. It makes me stressed to feel watched and judged like that—much like I felt when I was obese, it’s uncomfortable. Just venting a little—sorry, but it’s part of the emotional side of the journey I think.

Headed home now---picking up son from track practice and then it's crockpot Italian style turkey meatballs with zoodles!! I am soooo hungry!!

OK, so we are more than half way there— we can finish this week off with success people!!

🤗💫HHD!!!🌸💜🌸

Hey Nancy

It’s good to vent! I think your diary looks great btw! You’re probably right that it’s with good intentions people are saying these things but it’s not making you feel good. For what it’s worth, I think you’re doing brilliantly, so keep doing you 💪💟

• o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    🌺Daily Post: Wednesday 10 April

🌺Track: Yes
    🌺Calories: Under
    🌺Exercise: Walking
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Thursday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: stairs at work plus 210 squats
    Water: 170 oz and counting

Stayed strong in my cals and really hoping for a loss tomorrow.... Not just any loss, but really hoping for that big milestone loss!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    GOOD MORNING TEAM SLIMSONS
    QUESTION:

I've been reading your posts so what is the best fitbit should I look into? I am on a budget but really want to be able to track my daily progress accurately.

I recommend the Charge 2, you can still buy them new on Amazon. Since the Charge 3 is out now you can find a good deal on the charge 2. The main difference between the two is that the 3 is waterproof.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: April 10th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 12,200 steps

The treadmill didn't get here any too soon. It is getting too hot to walk outside. The tech is supposed to be here Friday to put it together ....no excuses now.
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Check in 4.10

So tired.... 😴

Tracked - yes
    Cals - under
    Exercise- 45 min Soulcycle

• Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »

🤗💫HHD!!!🌸💜🌸

I hear ya.. that sucks. You have to do you! Your diaries are filled with awesome food and energetic workouts! If you were starving you couldn’t pull that off! I was going to do fasting Friday with you - I’ll have to rename Thursday now :)
    NoThanksgivingThursday? 😉
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    😂🤣^^^
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday 4/10
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Steps: 20,215
    Exercise: Hike with 🐶 7 miles.
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Username River_Goddess
    Daily check in Wednesday
    Tracked? Yep
    Calories under? Yup
    Carbs under? Over personal goal, but still keto
    Intermittent Fast? 16 hrs
    Exercise? 13000 steps, 1 hr bootcamp
    Water? 8 cups
    Sleep? 6.5 hours

• BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)
    Calories: Total 2163, Net 2058, Goal 2318. Over by 164.
    Exercise: Yes, Shoulders
    Steps: 10,661
    Water: 72 oz
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Username :genajonas
    Weigh In: Week #2
    PW: 207.6 lbs
    CW: 210 lbs
  • thelandkraken
    thelandkraken Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Daily check in - April 10th
    Tracked: some, not all
    Under calories: No
    Exercise: 2 hours of badminton (was meant to be 3 but we had to cut short due to me hurting my shoulder. I really hope it’ll be okay by Friday to play again).
  • nbatch456
    nbatch456 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wed, 4/10
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: none
    Goals/Day/Comments: Tomorrow is another day to try harder....
This discussion has been closed.