Weigh in day: Fri
    Previous Weight: 275
    Todays Weight: 275

Good job maintaining!
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Friday check in
    Flew home to Ontario today for my aunt’s funeral. Will be a sad visit but still good to see friends and family.

I was doing so good all day on the plane but have lost track of what I’ve had to eat. Lots of walking tho which is good.

New day tomorrow!
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Friday 4/12 check in
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: 21DF Cardio Core Remix and Upper Fix
    Feel like garbage tonight like I’m getting sick. I hope it passes tonight 🤞 the cravings for junk were high tonight.
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »
    Friday check in
    Flew home to Ontario today for my aunt’s funeral. Will be a sad visit but still good to see friends and family.

I was doing so good all day on the plane but have lost track of what I’ve had to eat. Lots of walking tho which is good.

New day tomorrow!

So sorry for your loss, but love your attitude. Enjoy your family and friends and just try to be reasonable.
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Friday Check In
    Calories: under
    Exercise: walks morning and evening, plus elliptical break at work.
    Water: good
    Tomorrow: hiking tomorrow, so not sure I’ll do the IF tomorrow. Will have to see how that feels. I always eat breakfast before a hike! Goals though:
    1. Stay in the green
    2. Drink 80 oz water
    3. If it storms us out of hiking, go to the gym.
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    4109 steps
    Not many steps but good family fun.
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Happy weekend, everyone!

I think weights and steps are caught up. Steppers, please check the spreadsheet at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mn3iZQRYdPZnr_O7a1Cj34mh5g0Axlu3TEBlfeAwSwU/edit#gid=2032789470 and let us know of anything I missed.

Weigh-ins outstanding for week 2:

@Pricanma13
    @JenAWhite
    @daisytripp
    @BuiltLikeAPeep
    @jgratopp6
    @crmacph987
    @deconstructeddancer
    @ka97
    @Trina0606

And Saturday reminders:

@19shmoo69
    @digger61
  • Fitgirllife72
    Options
    @broncobuddee

My steps for Tuesday 4/9 are 14272

Thank you 😀
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Friday Check-in
    Food: under, on plan, on time, good choices
    Exercise: 51 minute outdoor walk (DOUBLE)
    Steps: 10,530 (also DOUBLE)

Saturday Plans
    Food and water on plan
    Water on target
    Martial arts class
    At least 7500 steps for the day
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Thursday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: 120 aqua size
    Water: 96
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Weigh in week 2
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Team Weight No More's Week 3 Group Challenge Today Matters

omgl8uz38b0s.jpg

A Four minute Four Circle goal setting tool
    Adapted from Steve Chandler's book "100 ways to motivate yourself"

The Four Circle Method is a game changer if you suffer with the thought "I have so much weight to lose and it will TAKE FOREVER."

This is a great tool that helps you plan what you will do today to get you to that far away goal. You see, most of us are just disconnected from the smaller version of ourselves. We can't believe that the little things we do today MATTER. We think things like, "This bite won't hurt" or "I’m done… weighing 150lbs will take forever so give me a cookie."

The Four Circles basically trains your brain to believe how important today's tiny steps are. Yep...drinking the water matters versus our usual thought of drinking the water isn't enough.

Instruction: Start by drawing four circles on a piece of paper (see example below). The circles represent one year, one month, one week, and today. Inside each circle write down what you want. It can be anything. Start with the one year circle first.

The top left circle is the one year goal.
    The top right breaks that goal down into a smaller piece, a monthly goal.
    The bottom left is an even smaller piece, a weekly goal.
    The bottom right is EVERYTHING you are going to do today that will help you reach your goal.

Without looking at our goals on a daily basis, we tend to lose sight of them and get caught up in reacting to people and circumstances, forgetting about our one year goal. If you hit your daily goal every day, your weekly goal is automatically hit. If your weekly goal every week is reached, the monthly goal has to happen If you hit your monthly goal every month, your yearly goal will be achieved.

Ultimately, success is dependent upon just one of the circles: the circle labeled "today". When you realize the irrefutable mathematical truth contained in this system, you have just proved on paper that your day and your life are the same thing. There is no future other than the future you are working on today. Your future is not stranded out there somewhere in space.

Now tell your team and share your goals. Every day matters. What will you do today?

uowm98yw87cp.png

• Fitgirllife72
    Options
    BB for Friday 4/12

Steps: 13637
    Exercise Minutes: 96
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    will be missing for a few days. Leaving for Cuba later today. Had a great weekend so far. had two off the grandchildern over. Weights done this week. Will be checking in daily but the internet is not the best there. Have a great day
    Friday Check-in
    Food: under
    Exercise: Yard work
    Steps: 8536
  • Kres567
    Options
    digger61 wrote: »
    will be missing for a few days. Leaving for Cuba later today. Had a great weekend so far. had two off the grandchildern over. Weights done this week. Will be checking in daily but the internet is not the best there. Have a great day
    Friday Check-in
    Food: under
    Exercise: Yard work
    Steps: 8536

Safe travels!!!! Enjoy yourself!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Team Weight No More's Week 3 Group Challenge Today Matters

omgl8uz38b0s.jpg

A Four minute Four Circle goal setting tool
    Adapted from Steve Chandler's book "100 ways to motivate yourself"

The Four Circle Method is a game changer if you suffer with the thought "I have so much weight to lose and it will TAKE FOREVER."

This is a great tool that helps you plan what you will do today to get you to that far away goal. You see, most of us are just disconnected from the smaller version of ourselves. We can't believe that the little things we do today MATTER. We think things like, "This bite won't hurt" or "I’m done… weighing 150lbs will take forever so give me a cookie."

The Four Circles basically trains your brain to believe how important today's tiny steps are. Yep...drinking the water matters versus our usual thought of drinking the water isn't enough.

Instruction: Start by drawing four circles on a piece of paper (see example below). The circles represent one year, one month, one week, and today. Inside each circle write down what you want. It can be anything. Start with the one year circle first.

The top left circle is the one year goal.
    The top right breaks that goal down into a smaller piece, a monthly goal.
    The bottom left is an even smaller piece, a weekly goal.
    The bottom right is EVERYTHING you are going to do today that will help you reach your goal.

Without looking at our goals on a daily basis, we tend to lose sight of them and get caught up in reacting to people and circumstances, forgetting about our one year goal. If you hit your daily goal every day, your weekly goal is automatically hit. If your weekly goal every week is reached, the monthly goal has to happen If you hit your monthly goal every month, your yearly goal will be achieved.

Ultimately, success is dependent upon just one of the circles: the circle labeled "today". When you realize the irrefutable mathematical truth contained in this system, you have just proved on paper that your day and your life are the same thing. There is no future other than the future you are working on today. Your future is not stranded out there somewhere in space.

Now tell your team and share your goals. Every day matters. What will you do today?

uowm98yw87cp.png

This is an awesome challenge. Thanks @cyndiesstuff!
This discussion has been closed.