Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: Yes
    Comments: seven mile hike with hubby. ❤️💃🤗🤸‍♀️
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Happy Saturday Team!

Super proud of you guys, you're doing so great!!

Sorry I've been MIA, more like lurking around watching you guys crush it while I've been struggling to stay afloat. I've been thinking about what the next step is because I need to finish what I started. I think it's important to listen to your body when it's trying to tell you something and mine is. I've decided to take the rest of the month and maintain, and see how my body feels before I jump back in and try to lose again. So I'm just adjusting my goals temporarily. That also means I'm changing my exercise program. I'll be adding in more weight training and exercise and changing what I'm trying to do a bit. I think it's important to recognize when you need to make a change and I've been trying to avoid that

Also it's been a bit of a tough week for me all around. I found out of one of my best friend's mom has cancer and isn't going to make it. I've been struggling with my family because my whole family is nuts and determined to drive me nuts too...it's just been hard and I have to realize that I'm just not super human and that's a hard fact for me to accept but I have to.

Sorry I've been MIA, I'll be better! Re-focusing on my goals and adjusting them so that I can move forward!

Hugs
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options

Daily Post: Saturday, April 13th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, 70 min Elliptical, 27 min. Treadmill walk & 60 min. 3 mile Walk with sons & Goldie
    ✅ Water: 192 oz.
    ✅ Steps: 20,053 /10.37 miles

🗣Comments/Goals: I have a lot to make up for this week as I really over did it on food Friday, binged throughout the entire day, no exercise (rest day) and then ate & drank crazily in the evening as well.🥴 Trying for a 4:3 IF week.

HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY NIGHT!💫
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Tracked yes
    Calories over by 73
    Exercise no
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: April 13th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 7,500 steps + 15 minutes exercise bike (3.6 miles)

I used my new treadmill for the first time today. It is a NordicTrack and came the ifit app. It was really strange following along with a personal trainer while the app controlled the treadmill. I almost fell the first time it changed speeds on me because I wasn't expecting it. :) That thing had me moving ....my heart rate was up to 120 at one point. I then did a slower walk followed by a few minutes on the bike. I didn't get my usual amount of steps in today but that was a much more intense workout.
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Username: walk4today
    Week: April week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 239
    CW: 242
    Not doing so well recently since I tore an arm muscle moving furniture. The pain has been very tiring. Finally saw the doctor and will begin PT next week. I've been snacking on cookies, etc just for energy. Now that the weather is better I'll be getting in more walking and get back on track.
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Saturday 4/13
    Calories: Under
    Steps: 10,581
    Exercise: Bike ride 35 mile, treadmill walk 40 mins.

• batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in- Saturday 4/13

Track: No
    Exercise: No

Had a great time today!! One meal and small snacks but didn’t even log. Back to tracking tomorrow!
  • thelandkraken
    thelandkraken Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Daily check in - April 12th
    Tracked: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: So much exercise. I walked for (nearly) 30,000 steps and played an hour of badminton. I went a bit mad.

Daily check in - April 13th
    Tracked: No
    Under calories: No
    Exercise: Overdid it on the 12th and could barely move. Oops.
  • dtp17
    dtp17 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone

Apologies for not posting all week. Been doing some tough talking to myself to get myself back on track. Going to reassess my goals and get myself back into this.

Hugs to all that are or have been struggling. And thanks for all the support.

So new goals:
    Get back in the gym and back to my running club starting Monday.

I’ve had a spring clean of my kitchen cupboards and fridge and will be restocking healthy stuff today.

Will weigh in tomorrow and I’ve got a spin class booked in.

Xxx
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Saturday

Track yes
    Calories yes and over
    Exercise yes 10 minutes on Total Fit gym so proud
    Water
    My dinner was homemade fastfood

a9me10ntlkki.jpg

Turkey burger cheeseburger and roasted potatoes yum yum. By having a meal like this every other week keeps me on point throughout this process. Qith my new eating lifestyle I believe in being creative with my food and finding new qays to eat the food I love and it's working for me. I can't have this every week of course but moderation is the key to.

Today is a brand new day and STAYING POSITIVE

Found a new recipe that I am going to try

iqmfec4j5nwm.jpg

Here's the link

https://www.livingchirpy.com/simple-instant-pot-chicken-stew-paleo-whole-30-low-carb-keto/#wprm-recipe-container-8343

Always trying new things to make my meals satisfying and not bland. I will switch up the vegetables in this recipe to cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, spinach and string beans gotta keep it interesting.

It wouldn't be me to cook things as is. . .LOL😉😉😂😂😂

Have a good and productive day everyone, today is assignments day so I'll respond to you all maybe later tonight.👌🏾👍🏾❤❤

HAPPY PSALM SUNDAY

8wibl1rh0zbw.jpg
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Happy Saturday Team!

Super proud of you guys, you're doing so great!!

Sorry I've been MIA, more like lurking around watching you guys crush it while I've been struggling to stay afloat. I've been thinking about what the next step is because I need to finish what I started. I think it's important to listen to your body when it's trying to tell you something and mine is. I've decided to take the rest of the month and maintain, and see how my body feels before I jump back in and try to lose again. So I'm just adjusting my goals temporarily. That also means I'm changing my exercise program. I'll be adding in more weight training and exercise and changing what I'm trying to do a bit. I think it's important to recognize when you need to make a change and I've been trying to avoid that

Also it's been a bit of a tough week for me all around. I found out of one of my best friend's mom has cancer and isn't going to make it. I've been struggling with my family because my whole family is nuts and determined to drive me nuts too...it's just been hard and I have to realize that I'm just not super human and that's a hard fact for me to accept but I have to.

Sorry I've been MIA, I'll be better! Re-focusing on my goals and adjusting them so that I can move forward!

Sorry to hear this. Don't beat yourself up. You can only handle so much and its time for you to do for you. Take time out for yourself and regroup. You got this.
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    dtp17 wrote: »
    Morning everyone

Apologies for not posting all week. Been doing some tough talking to myself to get myself back on track. Going to reassess my goals and get myself back into this.

Hugs to all that are or have been struggling. And thanks for all the support.

So new goals:
    Get back in the gym and back to my running club starting Monday.

I’ve had a spring clean of my kitchen cupboards and fridge and will be restocking healthy stuff today.

Will weigh in tomorrow and I’ve got a spin class booked in.

Xxx

Nice. I did the same thing. I am doing Keto and getting back into the gym as well.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    4.14 Sunday Daily Check in
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: Yes
    Comments: Seven mile hike with hubby. ❤️💃🤗🤸‍♀️

I did weigh in today even though Tuesdays are my weekly weigh in for this challenge. I am up two pounds. I know that I haven’t been working out like normal due to my back. Looking forward that my back is feeling better to start doing barre again and with my hikes will continue to achieve goals. I don’t think I am up two whole pounds since I haven’t been over my calories and still hiking. Well, we will see on Tuesday. ☝️🤗❤️💃

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday.
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    April Week 3
    SW = 315 lbs
    PW = 234.0 lbs
    CW= 234.0 lbs

No change this week. I saw 231 on the scale last Thursday but it jumped back up for weigh day. Ah well...
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Daily check in Friday
    Tracked? Nope... but stayed reasonable
    Calories under? Nope, out for a family reunion :)
    Carbs under? Ate ketogenic foods but didn't count so likely over.
    Intermittent Fast? Not today
    Exercise? Went out dancing :)
    Water? 12+ cups
    Sleep? 7 hours

Daily check in Saturday
    Tracked? No
    Calories under? Maybe...
    Carbs under? Maybe...
    Intermittent Fast? Back to it on Monday
    Exercise? Recovery day hehe
    Water? 8+ cups
    Sleep? 8 hours

Daily check in Sunday
    Tracked? Nope but pre logging for tomorrow.
    Calories under? Yes despite not logging I know I'm under.
    Carbs under? Yup
    Intermittent Fast? Starts tonight at 6:30
    Exercise? Elliptical later on
    Water? 8 cups
    Sleep? 10 hours!!

Happy Sunday! Tonight I'll be meal prepping for the week and loosley pre-logging the next few days. It has worked so well for me the last couple weeks that I'll definitely keep going this way.

I'm bummed that my weight didn't change but I'm feeling better in my body and clothing. I have to remind myself that the scale is only ONE way to measure success.

Have a great week everybody!
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday 14 April

Exercise: I was on my feet all day and done 30 mins on exercise bike
    Comments: Weigh-in day tomorrow (or today I should say as it’s after midnight). I haven’t once went over my calories and I’ve recently added in some exercise so hopefully the scales will be nice to me in the morning 🙈 🤞
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Sunday

Track: yes
    Calories: no, slightly over
    Exercise: nah
    Water: 140 oz and counting

I went over by about 60 calories..... but when my little one is learning to share and says "here mama!" with her chips..... I can't say no. 😂😂
    Still a good day!! I usually go way over on weekends, but I stayed fairly close this weekend.
  • nbatch456
    nbatch456 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Fri, 4/12
    Calories: Over!
    Exercise: 30 in 30 & Axel

Daily Post: Sat, 4/13
    Exercise: walked 30mins

Daily Post: Sun, 4/14
    Exercise: cleaned my house from top to bottom!

Goals/Day/Comments: After some research, I’m gonna try the 16:8 Fast starting this week. I’m excited & looking forward to the challenge.
This discussion has been closed.