Steps:
    April 18- 4,023
    April 19- 5,376
    April 20- 3,690
    April 21- 9,451
    April 22- 871
    April 23- 8,774
    April 24- 18,299

This is a mixture of week 3 and week 4 - I can't add anything from before the 21st, since that was already tallied. Send in your steps for Thursday-Friday-Saturday at the end of today and they will count for week 4. Next week is the last week (we always go Sunday through Saturday for each week) so be sure to get your weigh-in and steps in on time so that they count! Glad you're feeling better :)
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,209 Member
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    Week 3? 4?
    PW 203.1
    CW 201.4

Steps Friday 4,897

Do you have some steps for Thursday? That is the only day I am missing. Thanks!!
  • jugar
    Options
    @BMcC9 - hoping all the weigh-ins will be up to date today! Please let me know which were submitted late so I can note that in the MOD column. Leave the no weigh-ins blank. Thanks!

Next week is the last week for APRIL - and then it will be sign-up time for MAY. If anyone wants to change their weigh-in date, take a month off, change teams, or make any other change - this is a great time to let us know.

We could also use a volunteer or two to step in as Motivator. The teams usually have 2 co-captains and 1-2 motivators to post ideas, get some energy rolling, encourage participation, etc. This can be about food, exercise, or general motivation. Anyone feel like stepping in? We have lost ours and could use the help - thanks!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    I was ill so here’s my week 3 results

PW- 222.8
    CW-220.2

@Blackbeautysue I have updated you in the spreadsheet. So glad you are now feeling better.
  • BMcC9
    Options
    MIA from Wednesday: @offitgoes (or am I overlooking your entry? has anyone else spotted it?)
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Just looking for some Saturday People ...

@martarena
    @matthewsfive
    @micki48 (already spotted and entered)
    @evangsimmons170

Let's help the moderators get everything wrapped up by tonight!
  • BMcC9
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    @BMcC9 - hoping all the weigh-ins will be up to date today! Please let me know which were submitted late so I can note that in the MOD column. Leave the no weigh-ins blank. Thanks!

All are entered that I can see .... only ones missing are noted above. I will go through again and send you a message re which were submitted late (as opposed to entered late by me)
  • BMcC9
    Options
    @jugar I THOUGH I saw something about wanting a BB sub for one day? Because now I can't find your request .... so I am not sure which day's info to supply ...

Now that I have a fitbit (did I happen to mention that I have been using one all week? :D ) I can supply any gaps with some pretty decent numbers.
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Apparently, fitbits can also provide weight trending info .... I have "trended up ~ 1/5 a pound" this post-Easter week.

Still nicely within my desired goal range, but I will be working on reversing that trend starting today!
  • BMcC9
    Options

Next week is the last week for APRIL - and then it will be sign-up time for MAY. If anyone wants to change their weigh-in date, take a month off, change teams, or make any other change - this is a great time to let us know.

We could also use a volunteer or two to step in as Motivator. The teams usually have 2 co-captains and 1-2 motivators to post ideas, get some energy rolling, encourage participation, etc. This can be about food, exercise, or general motivation. Anyone feel like stepping in? We have lost ours and could use the help - thanks!

As @jugar pointed out ... despite the calendar change mid-week .... There is STILL
    hecljua9o75c.jpg

before the May F2F Week 1 kicks in!

Self-Care / Self-Awareness Saturday (and Sunday too)

Looking back , how has your month gone? Are you letting go of whatever may (or may NOT) have happened to your Overall Plan due to Easter?

More importantly ... what has gone RIGHT (over all) ? Did you maintain despite the chocolate fest mid-month? That would be a plus!

Have you been moving more? Set a new Personal Best of some sort? Changed up a routine now that Spring is ..... at least intermittently .... here?

What have your NSVs been for the past month? (Just plain showing up counts - no matter WHAT the scale may say! If you are showing up, you are working on yourself.)

Take the weekend to plan next week's goal, and next week to plan May's month-long milestones. When the new page opens up, let us know your intentions!
  • jugar
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    @jugar I THOUGH I saw something about wanting a BB sub for one day? Because now I can't find your request .... so I am not sure which day's info to supply ...

Now that I have a fitbit (did I happen to mention that I have been using one all week? :D ) I can supply any gaps with some pretty decent numbers.

so far we have not needed any subs - we've had a steady 6 so far. I'll let you know if we have a catastrophic loss of a player!
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Matthewsfive
    Week 4 Saturday
    PW: 230.4
    CW: 227.4
  • jugar
    Options
    BASEBALL update!

Friday, April 26
    1. @jugar (45 workout, 45 walk, 8258 steps = double double single)
    2. @jlbtnc 60 minutes, 8772 steps = triple single
    3. @sue_01 65 minutes, 15,000 steps = triple triple
    4. @Kittu125
    5. @fourathomej 60+45+40, 13,086 steps = triple double single double
    6. @martinesther88
    7. @evangsimmons170
    8. @leni1us (away)

Saturday, April 27
    1. @jugar
    2. @jlbtnc
    3. @sue_01
    4. @Kittu125
    5. @fourathomej
    6. @martinesther88
    7. @evangsimmons170
    8. @leni1us (away)

Keep them coming - I have to get off my butt and do mine. It is a dreary, rainy day and it was snowing for a while earlier. I feel like cooking soup (done), baking cookies (avoided!), laundry (done) - anything but getting that workout done. BUT I'm going to do it, or I will feel as dreary as the day looks. HUP!
  • martinesther88
    martinesther88 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    4/26 steps~10,104
    50min walking
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    @evangsimmons170 ....for 4/26/19 (I'm back home now...thanks for your patience...)

4wmmcw2tpyki.png

t7rbk3k0sp7d.png
  • jugar
    Options
    @evangsimmons170 ....for 4/26/19 (I'm back home now...thanks for your patience...)

4wmmcw2tpyki.png

t7rbk3k0sp7d.png

Glad you're back home! I have a question, though. Not having a fitbit, I'm a bit unclear on all the information. It says 6,998 steps and 35 minutes. But then there is 16 minutes for basketball. Is that in addition to the 35 minutes? I hope you can help me figure this out! Thanks -
  • evangsimmons170
    Options
    WEIGH-IN:

User = @evangsimmons170
    Week = 4
    Weigh-in Day = Saturday (4/27/19)
    Previous Weight = 341.4
    Current Weight = 341.6

Well now I'm mad! I am determined to never see the 340's again! I took my anger out on ensuring that I exercised everyday this week. Although I am not into sports and don't understand the whole baseball thing, I LOVE the daily accountability it offers! All I know is that I WILL have a weight loss by next Saturday! So that's one thing I'm going to continue doing differently from before. The other thing is that I am going to get back to my intermittent fasting. When I did it a month or two ago, it worked for me. The key is CONSISTENCY. I refuse to go back to the old, lethargic, complacent me! The struggle is real but NOT insurmountable. Not only can I do this, but you all are proof that it can be done too! Thanks for being there. :smiley:
  • evangsimmons170
    Options

4wmmcw2tpyki.png

t7rbk3k0sp7d.png

Glad you're back home! I have a question, though. Not having a fitbit, I'm a bit unclear on all the information. It says 6,998 steps and 35 minutes. But then there is 16 minutes for basketball. Is that in addition to the 35 minutes? I hope you can help me figure this out! Thanks -

@jugar....I suggest going by the minutes associated with the actual exercise, not the active minutes that's on the screen with the steps. Any time I'm moving for 10 minutes or more consistently that causes my heart rate to increase, Fitbit counts that as "active minutes." That's why I would go with the minutes listed next to the actual exercise.
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    You can use a sub for baseball for me. Not enough movement today to count or steps.
This discussion has been closed.