• Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-In
    Day - Tuesday
    Username - bethanie0825
    Previous - 238
    Current - 236.6

So, I've discovered that I can't snack too much, I need to stick with eating 12-12, and I have to workout/move everyday. Salt is my enemy and I need to drink more water

Sounds a lot like me!
  • Kres567
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    UTMom81
    Week 2
    Tuesday
    Previous: 150.4
    Current: 150.4

Better than a gain Tami!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Tuesday Check in

Calories: over but not by much
    Water: getting better
    Exercise: 30 minute power walk; over 11k steps

Goals for Tuesday:

1. Workout in the morning ✅
    2. Drink 100oz of water - almost
    3. Stick to my meal plan ❌

Goals for Wednesday:
    1. Workout in the morning
    2. Pack some snacks - I was so hungry today
    3. Drink 100oz water
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    TEAM MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES PLEASE WELCOME TO YOUR TEAM
    @KymminNC SHE WILL BE ON THE SUPPORT TEAM UNTIL THE JUNE
    CHALLENGE IS UNDER WAY AND THEN SHE JOIN THE MAIN TEAM..
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Steps for 5/15 - 17051
  • Kres567
    Options
    Welcome @KymminNC!
  • Kres567
    Options
    I want to send out a big congrats to the top losers for the first week:

@girlfacedolly
    @melissa2013m
    @missyms740

Way to go everyone!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    TEAM MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES PLEASE WELCOME TO YOUR TEAM
    @APLLE852HK SHE WILL BE ON THE SUPPORT TEAM UNTIL THE JUNE
    CHALLENGE IS UNDER WAY AND THEN SHE JOIN THE MAIN TEAM..
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,805 Member
    Options
    Good morning to everyone I am out camping this week will check in when I can
    Tuesday check in
    Track: no
    Calories: under
    Water: 102 oz
    Steps: 13595
    Exercise: Yes - abs and hiking
    Getting ready for the morning going hiking and fishing when it stops raining
    Also camp fire coffee is the best
  • sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    @broncobuddee and @Kres567 I’m checking in to see if I can hop back on board the Mission Slimpossibles team? I was hoping taking a break from everything would help lessen some of the stress in my life but I need MFP and this team!

If you’ll have me back I will start my daily check ins but you let me know when you want me to start my weigh ins. I would be happy to wait until June.
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Tuesday Check in (Belated)
    Food: slightly under, all good choices
    Water: on target
    Exercise: 47 minute outdoor walk
    Steps: 8,981 (exceeded my target of 7500)

Goals for Today:
    Food and water on plan
    Martial arts work in the morning
    Martial arts class
    Outdoor walk in the evening after class

@digger61 - Enjoy the camping, and especially that campfire coffee!

@APLLE852HK and @KymminNC - Welcome to Team Slimpossibles! Jump right into the conversation! Ae are glad you are here!

Hey @girlfacedolly , @melissa2013m and @missyms740 - Congratulations on having such a great week! Is there anything you are you doing that is working especially well?

@bethanie0825 - I am right there with you as regards minimal snacking (I allow myself one snack a day, 100 calories) and the need to keep to a 12 hour or more fasting window. Both of those make a big difference for me!
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »
    Welcome @KymminNC!

Seconded, welcome to our merry band :)
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Check-in
    Water: over
    Exercise: 20 minutes on the treadmill and then my calves cramped up so I quit. Hubby blamed my lack of exercise for the last few days and then trying to do incline walking. :/

I'm back from my trip to Florida and I had a great time seeing my family. I did eat wayyyyy to much junk food and there was no activity other than taking them to a buffet for dinner. My mom and sister have lots of health issues and are very overweight. I told them that this year I am getting to goal and I expect them to get healthier so we can go and do stuff next year! And we will NOT be eating at any buffets. I thought I was going to die after eating that much sugar and crappy carbs. :# Lesson learned and today I'm back on my IF and healthy eating. :)

Just a reminder that I am skipping my Tuesday weigh-in this week and will be back to weighing in next Tuesday.
  • melissa2013m
    melissa2013m Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh In
    Day: Wednesday
    Username: melissa2013m
    Previous: 266.8
    Current: 265.4
  • tess5036
    Options
    Wednesday Check-in
    Exercise: 20 minutes on the treadmill and then my calves cramped up so I quit. Hubby blamed my lack of exercise for the last few days and then trying to do incline walking. :/

I'm back from my trip to Florida and I had a great time seeing my family. I did eat wayyyyy to much junk food and there was no activity other than taking them to a buffet for dinner. My mom and sister have lots of health issues and are very overweight. I told them that this year I am getting to goal and I expect them to get healthier so we can go and do stuff next year! And we will NOT be eating at any buffets. I thought I was going to die after eating that much sugar and crappy carbs. :# Lesson learned and today I'm back on my IF and healthy eating. :)

Just a reminder that I am skipping my Tuesday weigh-in this week and will be back to weighing in next Tuesday.

Cramp might be a lack of electrolytes; magnesium, potassium, and salt. If you are a lot of carbs and have cut back again you may be particularly at risk of that
  • tess5036
    Options
    Weekly Weigh In
    Day: Wednesday
    Username: melissa2013m
    Previous: 266.8
    Current: 265.4

Great going!!!!
  • tess5036
    Options
    Wednesday check in
    Calories and carbs; under
    Water; over
    Exercise; 60 mins spin, 50 mins CT, treadmill, 60 mins weights, plus some other bits.
    Tomorrow; lighter day 😂
  • Kres567
    Options
    Wednesday Check-in

Happy to hear about your trip!

I was away for Mother’s Day weekend and ate out every meal. I felt so tired and lethargic on Sunday. I take it as a good sign that our bodies don’t like that kind of food on a regular basis anymore.
  • Kres567
    Options
    tess5036 wrote: »
    Wednesday check in
    Calories and carbs; under
    Water; over
    Exercise; 60 mins spin, 50 mins CT, treadmill, 60 mins weights, plus some other bits.
    Tomorrow; lighter day 😂

Lol! I don’t know if you know the definition of a lighter day! I’m sure it will be all of the above less the “other bits” 🤣 You rock!
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Check-in
    Food: under, all good choices
    Water: on target
    Exercise: martial arts forms in morning; martial arts class
    Steps: am past my 7500 goal and am about to head out for a walk with husband!

Goals for Thursday:
    Food and water on plan
    Martial arts forms work at home
    Weights at gym in the morning
    Martial arts class in evening
This discussion has been closed.