Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Wow, lots to catch up on! Sorry you haven’t had as good of sleep lately. I hope the stress settles down sweet friend. Yay on getting your adorable fur baby!

Your food looks great, as normal. And looks like you’re dropping again so woohoo!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    YESSSSSSSSS back on track kids, back on track :love:
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    LMFAO yes Brenda <3

That's what I thought :p
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    Wow, lots to catch up on! Sorry you haven’t had as good of sleep lately. I hope the stress settles down sweet friend. Yay on getting your adorable fur baby!

Your food looks great, as normal. And looks like you’re dropping again so woohoo!

You know I'm starting to suspect the sleep issues are/were the wine - whenever I get into the habit of having a few glasses I sleep like crap (OBVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIOUSLY my few glasses is usually more than a few LMAO)...so for now I'm just going to avoid it...at least for a little while...plus it jacks up my water retention/hydration levels and sucks up calories I *should* be using to fuel my body LOL
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »

You know I'm starting to suspect the sleep issues are/were the wine - whenever I get into the habit of having a few glasses I sleep like crap (OBVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIOUSLY my few glasses is usually more than a few LMAO)...so for now I'm just going to avoid it...at least for a little while...plus it jacks up my water retention/hydration levels and sucks up calories I *should* be using to fuel my body LOL

Yep, alcohol can definitely mess with sleep! My husband will sometimes tell me to have some wine before bed and I’m all, “Alcohol has never helped me sleep, it actually makes it hard for me to fall asleep!”
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I fall asleep just fine but toss and turn and wake up too early and am just a ZOMBIE lol
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! :+1: Have problem with sleep too...can never get a good night sleep. Its worse when I am a very light sleeper :( Even when one of my kids get up to go to the toilet, I will wake-up too.... :lol:
  • SoulSisterSoulBrother
    SoulSisterSoulBrother Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    C'mon giiirll! You can do it! I'm soo proud of you! Awesome results. ;) Hard work and dedication - look where it leads..
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Today’s Date: 5/23/2019
    Todays Plan: Full fast
    Height: 5’ 7”
    Weight Goal for the Month of May: 149
    Today’s Weight: 156.2
    Today’s Water Consumed: About a gallon – could be better but I’ll take it
    Today’s Exercise: normal work walking
    Hours slept: 7ish
    Description/Photo of Meals: Nodda (a little pickle juice because I didn’t feel like I had enough salt to hydrate)
    Total calories 20 (crystal light etc.)
    Deficit - 2116

w5gmgaymfmd8.png

FRIDAY:
    154.2 :grumble:

A measly 0.6 loss this week *sigh*

I should've known that was coming - more than 2 pounds the day after a 3 lb drop was unlikely AND I didn't behave myself in the LEAST this week...I really need to get back on a normal schedule this week but I CAN'T because Monday is a holiday LMAO - I'll try to behave myself Monday and at least regular OMAD *self cheers: you can dooooo ittttttt*

Getting Bubs Sunday and a long weekend AND another marathon date day with Ced tomorrow (after I run my morning errands) including End Game and catching up on the last 5 episodes of GoT that I missed :D So basically the best weekend ever coming up <3

I'm bouts ready to break this fast...gotta hunt down some good food. There's 3500 freakin' people here, someone's got SOMETHING good...just gotta find it >:)

Have a super Friday kiddos!

• mistymeadows2005
    Options
    jadepearl wrote: »
    Congrats on your loss! :+1: Have problem with sleep too...can never get a good night sleep. Its worse when I am a very light sleeper :( Even when one of my kids get up to go to the toilet, I will wake-up too.... :lol:

I could literally sleep through a HURRICANE - but when I drink, it's not very restful sleep and I don't wake with any energy.
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Sounds like a nice weekend you have planned, Steph! A lot of us have been naughty this past week at some point or another. You can get back on track, we all can. Still, 154 this week! You can most definitely hit the 140s by the end of the month. :)

Maybe get full before you watch those last GoT episodes and have no wine in the house. 😂😂

Hugs my beautiful friend and have a great weekend!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    0.6 loss is still pretty dang awesome girl :)
    Sounds like it's going to be a nice bingewatch weekend! Which reminds me that I want to rewatch all of GoT before we cancel HBO again :P lol
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    LMFAO good call on the wine Sandy :lol: As for the food? WHO CARES! I free eat every weekend :grin: I dunno about that 140's in May - for SURE in June - but we'll try! It'd be 4 pounds in a week LMAO - I don't think I have enough to lose to make that work :p

I'm not quite as into GoT as most people that watch it are, but STILL!!! Binge-watching, eating, and a new kitten to love <3
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Sounds like you are going to have a fantastic weekend 👍😍 Is that you GW? 140? You are almost there 😉😘
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    135-145 is my goal range <3 getting there!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    You guys... Bubs the the greatest thing ever... I can't wait to show you pics Tuesday
  • jadepearl
    Options
    You are almost there, gf1 :+1:<3 Keep up the good work :)
    Can't wait to see more adorable photos of Bubs... <3<3<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Lmao took Tuesday off... Should have seen that necessity coming :D
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    You are doing great and so close to your ultimate goal.....can't wait to see pics of the baby :)!

• mistymeadows2005
    Options
    sq6mbytye74i.png
    kg20vmegv8zd.png