Replies

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 60 mins weight lifting--hang snatches, power clean + power jerk and finished with some box jumps and tire flips (because my coach thought it would be fun) and on a side note, 350 lb tires that are taller than me are fun to flip when you actually accomplish this, and I only managed it 4 times before my arms and legs gave up on me, but I'll take it.

Comments: Finally got to let my cat out of his cone so he stops dragging it around and knocking everything over with it, can't tell you how many times I've picked up his food dish this last week, and those eye drops weren't fun. Looking forward to a little R&R tonight.

WOW--what a workout Ashley! 350lb tires!! You are awesome!--- and so happy that kitty has the cone off his head---poor thing....and I hope he's all mended up now and good to go😻😽
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    📣📣Daily check in📣📣

☀️Tuesday June 4th☀️

✔Tracked: yes
    ✔Calories: under... going to have a popsicle to get to 1000😫
    ✔Exercise: nope.

Im still sick. Thinking of going to doctors tomorrow. But if anyone has ever dealt with VA they would know why im hesitant. I don't have 6 hours to sit in a waiting room.

• aadubb
    aadubb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Daily post for TUESDAY

Track: YES
    Calories: OVER
    Exercise: 4km morning (26 min), 22min HIIT @ lunch, full body weights after work
    Water:100oz

Comments:
    Period is here🙄 and already 1 pound up... I ate a few extra carbs and hope Im still burning ketones in the morning since I did quite a bit of exercise. Doing intermittent fasting so I won't be eating until 2:45, a 19 hour fast.
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Tuesday June 4th

Weigh In - Week #1
    PW: 197.6
    CW: 195.2

Daily Post Tuesday Jue 4th
    Track: No
    Calories: Probably under. Only ate a few things, allergies are killing me
    Exercise: Yes - HIIT, Swim team practice
    Water: 80oz
    Steps: 8,719
  • lsjhudson
    lsjhudson Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    aadubb wrote: »
    Daily post for TUESDAY

Track: YES
    Calories: OVER
    Exercise: 4km morning (26 min), 22min HIIT @ lunch, full body weights after work
    Water:100oz

Comments:
    Period is here🙄 and already 1 pound up... I ate a few extra carbs and hope Im still burning ketones in the morning since I did quite a bit of exercise. Doing intermittent fasting so I won't be eating until 2:45, a 19 hour fast.

Ugh welcome period right? Mines been here for the last 6 days and I don't know about you but it just makes me STARVING! Makes being controlled so much harder!! 😩
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday 6/4

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Steps: 12,951
    Exercise: 2 miles running on the treadmill, Yard work keeping my bamboo in check.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    lesockie wrote: »
    Username: lesockie
    Weigh in week: June Week 1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous week's weight: 178.2 lbs
    Today's weight: 175.0 lbs

Let me know if I posted that incorrectly!

Great loss, well done! Yes that’s the right way to post it ☺️

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Tuesday

Track: yes
    Calories: nope, definitely over...
    Exercise: 165 squats, stairs at work, and walked a 5K
    Water: 180 oz

I did pretty well until after the 5K. I stopped at McD's on the way home (it was already almost 9pm) and logged that food. No big deal.
    It was the popcorner chips that I ate. 3 bags of them!! That's what sent me over the edge.... I wanted more snacks for my hour drive home.... So I ate them. If it weren't for those, I would have been under. Oh well!

I know I will have a gain this week, and it will be a combo of the food fest weekend, plus the water retention from the 5K. I don't do that much exercise, so I am very sore and I know it will show on my Thursday weigh in. But that's ok. :)
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    📣📣Daily check in📣📣

☀️Tuesday June 4th☀️

✔Tracked: yes
    ✔Calories: under... going to have a popsicle to get to 1000😫
    ✔Exercise: nope.

Im still sick. Thinking of going to doctors tomorrow. But if anyone has ever dealt with VA they would know why im hesitant. I don't have 6 hours to sit in a waiting room.
    Feel better
    genajonas wrote: »
    **Late Intro**

Hi all!!!! I'm back for another month. Hopefully this month things will fall into place. You guys rock!! This group has kept me from falling off this weight loss and fitness path. I know sometimes I am quiet and don't say much or I may miss a day or two posting but I do look forward to this post and people in this group.

My name is Gena, I started my fitness journey this year weighing 228 lbs on January 19. My goal weight is 150 lbs which I hope to achieve by 2020. My current weight starting June's challenge is 197.6 lbs so I have 47.6 lbs to go. I was recently diagnosed with an eating disorder which I am now struggling with mentally. I have no idea why this bothers me but it does. When I called it emotional eating it was ok but when a doctor puts a name on it things change.

Prior to this weight gain I was athletic and fit, I had to eat nonstop just to maintain what little weight I had. Three children and a stressful career led me to top out at 250 lbs which is more than my frame can handle. I gained a whole other me in this process and she needs to go. There is not enough room for both of us. I have started this journey many times and I have succeeded twice. First time in 1994 baby #2 ended that journey but was well worth it. Then again in 1999 and baby #3 made her appearance. Time to get my sexy back and enjoy my retirement.

My goal for this month is to:

#1. Post daily and interact with the group. I do better when I hold myself accountable.
    #2. Increase my steps
    #3. Increase water intake
    #4. Continue my journey my way and stop comparing myself to others who have succeeded at a faster rate.
    #5. Enjoy this journey have fun and get fit in the process
    #6. Break 190 lbs.

Great goals. You got this!!!
    lesockie wrote: »
    Username: lesockie
    Weigh in week: June Week 1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous week's weight: 178.2 lbs
    Today's weight: 175.0 lbs

Let me know if I posted that incorrectly!

Nice loss
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    6.3 Daily Check IN (Tue)🌷🌺💐🌹
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: One hour barre 🏋️‍♀️ and three mile hike 🥾.

Comments: Barre was awesome! 🔥💃🤸‍♀️👏👍
  • o0kody0o
    Options
    Username: Fitness327wk
    Week: June week 1
    PW = 140
    CW=138.5

Let’s go! 💃🤸‍♀️👏👍🔥

Excellent loss 👌 It must feel good being in the 130s now 🙌🏻

• o0kody0o
    Options
    ⭐️NSV⭐️

Today when I was walking to the shop, I realised that my thighs no longer rub together at the top! I actually have a little gap between the tops of my thighs and I can’t believe it! I only use my exercise bike maybe 2-3 times a week but my legs and bottom are more defined now 😊 36lbs ago, my thighs and bottom liked to do this jiggle when I walked but that’s gone too 😅
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    @o0kody0o Awesome! 👏💃🔥👍
  • jmitts2
    jmitts2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Username: jmitts2
    Weigh in Week: June, Week 1
    Weigh in Day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight: 227
    Current Weight: 226

Comments- Stupid scale haha, oh well... will do better next week.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    jmitts2 wrote: »
    Username: jmitts2
    Weigh in Week: June, Week 1
    Weigh in Day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight: 227
    Current Weight: 226

Comments- Stupid scale haha, oh well... will do better next week.

Great loss! Any loss is always a good loss!!

• CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: none
This discussion has been closed.