WEIGHT NO MORE TEAM CHAT - JUNE 2019

Options

Replies

• gottagetthisdown
    gottagetthisdown Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone,

I hope you all have been doing well. I have not worked out as I planned this week, I did go to a dance class on Tuesday but that was it. Tonight we are going out to dinner so no time to fit in a workout today, unless I consider my walk at lunch a workout, which I normally do not. Saturday I am going to sign up at the gym called Twisted Fitness, I am excited about trying something new. My goal is to go at least 4 times a week and try the different classes, not be afraid of trying something that I am not confident about. Changing my mindset with lead to changing my body. It feels good to check in with you all.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @Shirin_K and @nstephen01 great job to both of you for dropping down into the next set of numbers. great accomplishment! @cyndiesstuff you had a huge loss last week so it makes sense you held out this week on the scale. Still qualifies as 2 pounds a week average this month. I know you will do well in your interview. So happy you are doing well with your eating in balance. It really does get better and easier. It's always there but it does become manageable. I like your new gentle attitude!
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    If you were to ask me to place a bet on whether or not I got that job oh, I would tell you I believe that job is mine. The interview went great the boss seems really nice. It was good. Now we wait

great!!! I hope you get it. but now the wait . . . . .
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,449 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I will check in tonight. Very busy day but wanted to be sure our bridal shower was here!

Sorry about the stolen clip art...I didn't see that on my phone!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Ljdanny
    Week 2
    Thursday
    Pw 188
    Cw 189
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff congrats on your big day. You are truly an inspiration to us all. I wish you many years of happiness.
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Dang... I was about to do my daily post and just read all of the lovely posts to @cyndiesstuff!! Cyn We will all be there in spirit when you and Jim exchange your vows. luv ya much!! And yes hope you post some pictures. Enjoy every moment!!

Daily Check in: Wednesday
    Food: Pre-logged, but didn't eat as planned
    Water: Good
    Exercise & steps: 16,510 steps... not gonna lie I'm super happy to have my new band so I can wear my Fitbit again

To beat the heat I skipped breakfast to get my yard work project done thinking I would just have a late breakfast. Breakfast didn't happen... grabbed some leftover pasta for lunch. I had dinner planned and pre-logged but hubby Facetimed me (which I hated because I was a hot mess from working in the garden most of the day) then the bank called because we're refinancing the rental in Cali to buy some land adjacent to our house here then my dad called which I love but it was some good some bad news. Roller coaster emotional night and 3 hours later of being on the phone I burned dinner and drank too much wine. I didn't feel hungover this morning but I did feel like I didn't get a good nights sleep.

Today is a new day. Hydrating and planning healthy food for the next week. Mishaps happen in our life and I used to use it as an excuse to throw in the towel. Not anymore. One day at a time... just one day! I can do this! Bout to watch the Warriors/Raptors game for as long as I can stay awake.

• pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Congrats and much happiness to you both
    Patsy
  • sleepymom5
    edited June 2019
    Options
    My x-rays were good. Some mild degenerative changes but nothing that should be causing me pain. The orthopedic doctor thinks it is my back. I am getting and MRI and most likely will be going to PT. Now to wait for the MRI to be approved by my insurance...

@julie8468 journaling is so important. Keep at it even if it doesn't seem to help at first. I know the Phit and Phat podcasts had at least one on journaling.
    @Mrsbell8well I bet your son gets his baking skills from you! I am not surprised that the tart was a hit! It is sad with our parents getting older. That is what hit me in Florida, my aunts and uncles that we used to have so much fun with are all gone. The ones that are left are so fragile. Our relationships with them do change. :(
    @gottagetthisdown Thanks for checking in! It is great you get out for a walk at lunch daily! You may not consider it a workout but it is still awesome that you do it! That gym class sounds like it may be fun! Enjoy!
    @cyndiesstuff You still are down a good amount since the beginning of the month! I am glad you aren't worried about it. That is not really even a gain. You have been doing great! I am excited to hear that the interview went well! So many exciting things for you now!!
    @Shirin_K Nice loss! Hello 150s!! You have been doing great and it is showing on the scale!
    @carlsoda Love the idea of a spread sheet for planning! I wish I could do more on the computer. Lol! Dinner sounds yummy!
    @ljdanny How's it going? I know I have seen your workouts!
    @ljdanny @pacsnc6 I must have messed up when I cut and pasted! I am going to post something else! Sorry! Ugh! :(
    @nstephenson01 I have had days like that, just one thing after another. The important thing is you have a good plan for today. Hugs! Nice loss today!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    t9c95ifzi27g.jpeg

Shower is continued

"Hi Cyndie, Congratulations on your big day. I think you are such an inspiration to all you come across. you are a beautiful person on the inside and out. I wish you many years of happiness. Tracy (ljdanny)"

"Cyndie I hope you have a beautiful day for your big day and a long happy life together with Jim. From Patsy"~pacsnc6

"‘Best wishes to a very cool and very supportive pal! All the best to you in your marriage!’" Twyla77

I am the worst! I guess with font size and cutting and pasting I lost a few so here they are...Totally my fault they were missing :(
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff Congrats!!! This is so exciting!! Wishing you, guys all the best on your journey together and many many years filled with love and happiness <3

And please post a picture or two!
  • Julie8468
    Julie8468 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff (future mr. & mrs. Jim)

May you never stop falling in love with each other! I hope you have a beautiful wedding day together and every day onwards. Félicitations mon amie!
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    0eqakq7h62pd.jpg
    xab3q5kow85r.jpg
  • Moarrein
    Moarrein Posts: 3,102 Member
    Options
    Username: Moarrein
    Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 125.0 lbs
    Current Weight: 124.3 lbs
    Loss: -0.7 lbs :):):)

Daily check in for Thursday
    Food: logged and under, no sugar, but had a glass of beer and some crackers after dinner)
    Water: 2 l
    exercise: 60 min walk + 10 min yoga + 15 circuit training +20 min weight lifting
    Steps: 11888

My plan for today:
    Catch up with work
    eat mindfully and log everything (no sugar, no late night snacks)
    drink enough water
    40 min yoga + 30 min circuit training
    60 min walk
This discussion has been closed.