WEIGHT NO MORE TEAM CHAT - JUNE 2019

Options

Replies

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @Moarrein @pacsnc6 great job ladies!
    @sleepymom5 thank you for throwing the bridal shower. Very sweet and appreciated. Hope you find answers soon.
    @cyndiesstuff ❤️

Daily check in Thursday
    Logged yes under
    Water fair
    Exercise ran 42 minutes 10 minutes walk
    Steps 12958

Yesterday I finally caught up on all my emails. Trying to stay on top of my workload.
    Came home and crawled into bed for a few minutes. My daughter sent me a text that they wanted to run before family dinner. So I crawled out of bed and threw on my running clothes. I ran for 42 minutes in the wind and slight rain. We had such a good time and I felt rejuvenated. Hannah is 12 and trying to beat me lol. She keeps me running a little harder. 8 of us went out to dinner. I had such a good time and great food. Bake potato, sweet potato, grilled asparagus and the salad bar. Family focus week is pretty sweet. Leaving to DC later today to enjoy the weekend with Skylynn and her best friend at the Smithsonians.
    TGIF!!!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    H
    A
    P
    P
    Y

W
    E
    D
    D
    I
    N
    G

D
    A
    Y

C
    Y
    N
    D
    I
    E

&

J
    I
    M

<3
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Daily Check in: Thursday
    Food: Didn't log
    Water: Good
    Exercise & Steps: None; 4,647 steps

Yesterday was a recover and get my act organized day! Didn't sleep as well as I had hoped as it never really cooled down. Congratulations to all the Raptor fans!! Your team played their hearts out and deserved to win!!

Today's going to be a good day. Plans include short dog walk, yoga class then our neighborhood ladies luncheon at a mexican restaurant. At the last two I just had a salad and water. Today I'm going to eat something heartier so I probably won't need dinner and might have a margarita TGIF!! It will be too hot to do much outside by the time I get home so hope to do some recreational reading as that has fallen by the wayside and some meal planning. Tomorrow is Farmer's Market and grocery shopping.

@cyndiesstuff cherish every moment today... it will go by so fast! Hugs!
    @sleepymom5 Swimming is supposed to be great exercise, isn't it? I would try to muster up the courage... I would think it would help your hip. Try not to think about what's in the water... they're more afraid of you than you are of them LOL. Sounds like you have a great plan for your time at the shore. Enjoy! Hugs!

Gotta run... wishing everyone a wonderful and successful weekend whatever your goals may be!
  • gottagetthisdown
    gottagetthisdown Posts: 122 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Good morning everyone, I hope you all are doing well. I have been listening to Phit-N-Phat today and have made my 24 hour plan for today and tomorrow. Todays 24 hour plan is

Sausage biscuit
    Apple
    Tuna
    Greens
    Turkey meatballs
    Chic fil a kids meal

Saturday’s 24 hour plan
    Smoothie
    Apple
    Hummus
    Eggs
    Chcicken thighs
    Swordfish
    Broccoli
    Mac and cheese

Sunday I have plans to meet with my friend and I don't know where we are going yet so on Saturday I will post Sunday's plan. Have a great day everyone!
  • Moarrein
    Moarrein Posts: 3,102 Member
    Options
  • eyesopennow
    eyesopennow Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    jeuzkbbp5fwm.png
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    JUST A HEADS UP TEAM CAPTAINS...I AM GOING TO OPEN REGISTRATION ON SUNDAY AFTER TALLIES ARE DONE SO I HAVE SENSE OF WHAT TEAM NUMBERS ARE AFTER LISELYN AND I ROOT OUT ALL OF THE NO SHOWS.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff Happy Wedding Day!!
    @sleepymom5 I also rather float around with a drink, it's much more enjoyable than actually swimming. Hope you feel better.

I have been doing good with my workouts. I did take off yesterday and today. My body needed it. But I will be back at it tomorrow. I plan on walking all the rail trails that are around my area. I try to walk about 1 1/2 -2 miles then turn around and go back. So I get a good walk in. I enjoy it. My sister and niece are coming tomorrow to go swimming. My sons girlfriends sister is planning her baby shower. I had him check in with her today because noone is really telling me anything except to get her a list. She says she wants to keep it small, only about 30 people. My list was 24 people. How do you tell family they can't come? Trying to figure out what to do. I thought maybe just have my own for her but does that make me an *kitten*? Tough choice. I'll have to figure something out quick.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,093 Member
    Options
    HUGE CONGRATS to you @cyndiesstuff !

I have just entered a few weights on your spreadsheet, @sleepymom5 -- for @carlsoda , @eyesopennow , and @lenka1 - I figured you might be swamped! I'll check through tomorrow night too, so don't worry if you can't catch it all. Tally ho!
  • Julie8468
    Julie8468 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Crap I forgot - sorry!
    Username Julie8468
    CW: 137.8
    PW: 138.x?
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,449 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    I will catch up tomorrow with all the posts I missed. I had a super busy day, went to the play and now I am at the shore. I just got here about 1/2 hour ago. I am not sure how late I will sleep but I will catch up in the morning! Good night all!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    From @lennoncpa She was unable to get on here to post her weight.

Username: lennoncpa
    Weigh in Week: week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 142.0
    Today's weight: 141.8
    Weekly Steps: 94,424
This discussion has been closed.