Sandy's OMAD Journal

Options
1636465666769»

Replies

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    OMG why did I come back here when I'm water fasting all day, that looks sooo yummy :p
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    OMG why did I come back here when I'm water fasting all day, that looks sooo yummy :p

I think because you and me and everyone else are gluttons for punishment! 😂
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    That looks delicious :yum: I love ice-cream....yummo
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    OMG I am drooling over your food pics.....they look so yummy!!!!!!!! <3
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm sorry for being absent for so long. I've actually been doing well with OMAD, just not so with life. Our family has been through the emotional wringer over our son's drug addiction. We've been dealing with it now for 13 years and it's gone from bad to worse. He's in rehab, again, for like the 4th or 5th time, but I'm not feeling good about it at all. "Well, look on the bright side", I've been told, "He's safe for now".... I don't see a bright side anymore, I don't want to look for a bright side. I'm tired. I'm tired of hoping. I'm tired of dealing with this. I'm emotionally drained and exhausted and all I want to do is cry and scream.

I'm hoping to find my happy and supportive self again, I hope sooner rather than later. But for now, that woman is gone, she's left the building.

Hugs and love to all of you and I'll be back when I'm to being more sociable again.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    <3<3 Sandy as a mom myself, I can't even imagine what you are going through. You are in my thoughts during this horrible time.....we will be here for you....

Hugs <3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Welcome back❤️😘
    Glad to hear that you are doing well on OMAD👍😊
    So sorry about your emotional wringer❤️ Sending over lots of virtual hugs❤️❤️❤️ Take care❤️❤️❤️
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Sandy I'm so sorry m'love - I can only IMAGINE how hard that has to be! Good gracious! We completely understand the hiatus and let us know if we can help!
  • SoulSisterSoulBrother
    SoulSisterSoulBrother Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Drugs are horrible. Sorry to hear that you are in this situation. :/
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Sandy, I am sorry to hear of your family's struggle. I have been and will continue to pray for your son and your family that he will finally be free from this addiction and that you and your family will be strengthened and encouraged.
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    /BIG HUGS