SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    OkieGina wrote: Β»
    Weekly Weigh-in for Monday:
    Username: OkieGina
    Week: June Week 4
    PW: 208.4
    CW: 205.6

Wahoo! Yesterday's extra-carby- dinner didn't do me as much harm as I'd feared! (I was only up .2 lbs from Sunday morning!).

Awesome!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Low in calories and absolutely delicious! We started off last night with a tomato, red onion and small amount of blue cheese, drizzled with balsamic vinegar and a touch of olive oil. πŸ‘πŸ’ƒπŸ‘
    kib7nmvder8q.jpeg
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Entree: low calorie Mediterranean stuffed chicken in the air fryer! πŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸ‘©β€πŸ³
    o7ejfb86gak5.jpeg
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Username: @Gadgetgirl259
    Monday 6/24 Week 4

PW: 171.7
    CW: 170.9

I’m happy with this I still have a loss and was out of town and camping for part of it.
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    @Fitness327wk - your food looks yummy! What did you stuff your chicken with?
  • lsjhudson
    lsjhudson Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹ Im back from our long weekend holibobs...had a lovely time. Did the best I could under the circumstances but also tried to not punish myself. Happy to be home and planning my next week out. Away again this weekend with the inlaws to celebrate Husband's birthday with them all over again, and they are saboteurs, but I'm going to try to not focus on that because it could give me pause in trying to get back on track from tomorrow.

One good thing about this last weekend is that my body has noticed the difference and is screaming for more veggies and fruit! I've already made a huuuuge salad to dip into over the next few days πŸ‘

I won't be able to catch up on all or your messages that I missed, but hope you've all been well.x
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    OkieGina wrote: Β»
    @Fitness327wk - your food looks yummy! What did you stuff your chicken with?

I stuffed with an assortment of olives, sun dried tomatoes and artichokes. πŸ˜‹
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,309 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Entree: low calorie Mediterranean stuffed chicken in the air fryer! πŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸ‘©β€πŸ³....

That chicken looks incredibly good--- I really need to get an air fryer---I keep saying I'm going to--- I should just buy one on Amazon today ...πŸ˜†
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options

Daily Post: Monday, June 24th
    Username: SLIMn2016

βœ… Track: Yes
    βœ… Calories: Under
    βœ… Exercise: Yes, Body Pump Xpress, CXWorks Core, Stair Climber & Elliptical & Walking
    βœ… Water: 247.8 oz.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    ydfwxvyy2bof.png8wsx94c6h2fp.png7chmkglawlmh.png
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Entree: low calorie Mediterranean stuffed chicken in the air fryer! πŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸ‘©β€πŸ³....

That chicken looks incredibly good--- I really need to get an air fryer---I keep saying I'm going to--- I should just buy one on Amazon today ...πŸ˜†

You should! I think you would love it! It makes awesome French fries when I am craving something fried. Nearly not as bad calories.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    ⭐️Daily Post: Monday, 24 June

βœ…Track: Yes
    βœ…Calories: Under
    βœ…Exercise: Just some walking today
    πŸ’§Water: 130oz
    πŸ’¬Comments: Today was the start of drinking more water, as I don’t get enough in. I’ve had 130oz and today was also the first time I’ve made use of the water dispenser on my fridge! I’d forgotten how good a nice glass of ice cold water is. I noticed that I didn’t have any cravings for junk food today...maybe it’s got something to do with the water πŸ€” Anyway, I’ll definitely be making a habit of drinking lots of water from now on, especially if it’s helping to curb cravings 😊
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: Β»
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Track: Nope
    Calories: Probably not
    Exercise: 35 mins weight training, 60 mins treadmill, finished my squats at 84kg, some other things from earlier in the week I didn't finish including pull ups and half handstands.

Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Not sure, I'm looking at adjusting my macros, but I haven't managed to do that today.
    Exercise: Yes 60 mins treadmill, 3 hours "spring" cleaning. Almost done with that, yay.

Comments: Recovering from Friday's squat attempt where I dropped the bar on my shoulder blade and trying to take it a little easy and get in some active rest, tomorrow will be back at the weights and I have some yard work I need to do including the grass which I intentionally neglected this week. Got my hair cut today in anticipation of my progress pics this week, which I am thinking I'll do on Friday and maybe take some measurements. Up a little on the scale this week but Aunt Flo and some soreness and inflamation are likely to blame, and I'm not at all upset about it, sometimes you can't control things and in my defense, I did mess up and hurt my shoulder with my failed squat on Friday. So, all things considered, not too bad will just adjust this week and pay closer attention to what I'm doing...
    On and side note, I do have a squat rack at home but I decided to squat at the gym, I like when people stare at me lol and I had the same amount of weight on the bar as the guy next to me and he watched me squat and decided to pack up and leave after that, guess I accidentally intimidated him, whoops.

AB0215
    May Week 3
    Saturday
    PW: 141.0 lbs
    CW: 143.0 lbs
    Love that the guy next to you left. Lol
    o0kody0o wrote: Β»
    ⭐️Weekly weigh-in: Monday

πŸ‘©Username: o0kody0o
    πŸ—“Week: June, Week 4
    πŸ‘£PW: 147.9
    πŸ‘£CW: 146.8
    Well done.
    Weekly weigh-in: Monday

Username: cydneebauman
    Week: June, Week 4
    PW: 181
    CW: 178

Nice
  • dracocapricorn
    dracocapricorn Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Username: @Gadgetgirl259
    Monday 6/24 Week 4

PW: 171.7
    CW: 170.9

I’m happy with this I still have a loss and was out of town and camping for part of it.

Good job!
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey guys just got back from an AAU Basketball Tournament with my girls this weekend. Haven't had time for myself between prepping for this trip, getting my other two ready for their swim meet I have been an emotional wreck. I had to leave two behind and drive 5+ hours away with the other two. We played 18 games between the six teams we took with us. All games and swim meets were on Saturday. I worried and stressed over the two that I had to leave behind due to the conflict in schedule and stressed over the two that I had with me and the children that were in our charge. So, of course, I stress ate. I have no idea what I ate but I know it wasn't good and the closest I came to working out was running around looking for missing players.

So my new scale was delivered today, I set it up and hopped on it. Let's just say it was not pretty at all. I am hoping it needs to be calibrated or something or I am in deep poop. Guess I will go back to walking to and from the gym. I have to get a handle on this. We have swim meets and basketball tournaments every Saturday until the end of July.
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Friday

Track: No
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: Yes, HIIT Training
    Water: 80 oz

Daily Post - Saturday

Calories: Not Sure
    Exercise: No
    Water: 40 oz

Daily Post - Sunday

Calories: Over
    Exercise: No
    Water: 0

Daily Post - Monday

Calories: ?
    Exercise: Yes, HIIT Training
    Water: 40oz so far

Comments: My cold is subsiding. I am not coughing as much and I feel a little better, just tired from this weekend. Time to get back on my weight loss grind.

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: June 24th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 4,750 steps (I was really tired today so I didn't get in much of a walk)
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post ( )

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 90 mins cleaning house...60 mins yard work, 60 mins weight training--Snatch Push Press + Overhead Squats 33kg and 37kg, Snatch 28 kg, Clean + Front Squat 475-47kg, Half handstands and Lateral crunches

Comments: Today was a good day, this is my heavy week and I'm hoping I survive!!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    June week 3
    Monday weigh in
    angiequinby
    PW 249.2
    CW 246.0

Nice
This discussion has been closed.