TEAM: Gutbusters (June)

Options

Replies

• matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    NSV....
    I've been wearing knit pants for so long, you know you can just pull them down when need to. This weekend I was able to wear pants with a zipper I just pull them down, Then I realized I never unzipped my pants. Looks like I can go shopping for a smaller size.
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    June 26
    Exercised? Yes 32 minutes cardio workout
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@Betsymoomoo
    @inshapeCK
    @lja860813
    @mmarch427

Please post using this template:

Username
    June Week 4
    PW:
    CW:
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Message to all Team Members:

@BonnieHosk85.
    @allietuge.
    @BJDavidson964.
    @crystalbarton31.
    @LadySaton.
    @lisadianehays55.
    @shalvy2007.
    @Syd43.
    @audreypawdrey.
    @beloved0922.
    @hickchic67.
    @Jodilynnreeves.
    @Kenyaa3.
    @Lifeisspiffy.
    @looneycatblue.
    @Micheller1210.
    @SuzanneElizabeth16.
    @tuddy315.
    @kkmark.
    @Betsymoomoo.
    @inshapeCK.
    @lja860813.
    @mmarch427.
    @Colleen790.
    @Stimpy56.
    @deanit.
    @fe452436.
    @robandy12345.
    @keishamaggie.
    @Matthewsfive.
    @Keepingtrack1234.
    @TangoJuliet110.

This is the last week of the June Challenge. After this week, all members will be rolled over automatically into the July Challenge.

The July challenge thread is:
    TEAM: Gutbusters (July) https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10751055/team-gutbusters-july#latest
    If you wish NOT to participate next month, please message me or tag me @AB0215 or your team captain.

Please view your team thread and post a brief introduction so others in the team can know who you are.

When viewing the thread, please "bookmark" the thread by pressing the "star" icon (it should turn yellow).
    3cu4npy62hfa.png

This way you can be notified whenever someone posts to the thread (your "bell" icon on most forum headers will show if there are any notifications).
    yop2unsw1ph1.png
  • audreypawdrey
    audreypawdrey Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Audreypawdrey Week 5

PW: 141.2
    CW: 140.8

Sorry my entry is late! We went camping over the weekend and just returned!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Nice loss, @audreypawdrey! Especially after a trip! :star:
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Since it's Wednesday, it's time for our last weekly challenge. Because this is the last week of the month we will only do this challenge through Saturday. How vital do you think it is to weigh and measure everything you eat or drink each day? Do you currently do that, or do you wing it? I'm trying to get into the habit of weighing and measuring everything accurately.

The challenge that starts today until Saturday is:

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Gutbusters Weekly Challenge:
    Did I faithfully measure and log everything I ate or drank?

7yki5psxmg7g.jpg

• betsymoomoo
    betsymoomoo Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Betsymoomoo

June week 4
    PW:220
    CW:216 👏👏👏
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Great loss, @betsymoomoo! You are so close to Onederland!! :star:
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Since it's Wednesday, it's time for our last weekly challenge. Because this is the last week of the month we will only do this challenge through Saturday. How vital do you think it is to weigh and measure everything you eat or drink each day? Do you currently do that, or do you wing it? I'm trying to get into the habit of weighing and measuring everything accurately.

7yki5psxmg7g.jpg

I measure everything, sometimes, I see wow that's only a cup or tablespoon. It really opened my eyes to portion control
  • allietuge
    allietuge Posts: 343 Member
    Options

7yki5psxmg7g.jpg

I measure everything, sometimes, I see wow that's only a cup or tablespoon. It really opened my eyes to portion control

I agree 100%!! When I started using my scale and measuring cups I was shocked!! I thought my portions were good but I was totally overdoing it!!
    I love my scale haha!
  • Mmarch427
    Mmarch427 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Mmarch427
    Week 4
    CW 163.5
    PW 163.5
  • BonnieHosk85
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, recumbent bike, 20 minutes, 5.91 miles
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    Did I faithfully measure and log everything I ate or drank? No, logged but not measured.

Stressful time in the kitchen this afternoon. I was making dinner for a young family who just had their fourth baby. I've done turkey breast in the Instapot before and it turned out great. This one was too big so I thought I'd defrost it first and maybe it would fit afterward. Well, defrosting it in the microwave caused it to have a huge puddle of icky juice. It fit in the pot then but didn't cook all the way through. I tried finishing it up in the oven but was running out of time so called the mom and asked what they wanted from Cracker Barrel. Thankfully they were thrilled with that. LOL! I finished cooking the turkey when I got home and was too stressed and frustrated to think about measuring it. I think I'm close on the meat, but I don't know for sure like I would have if I had measured it. LOL! On a better note, my microwave is sparkling clean now!
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    inshapeCK
    June Week 4
    PW: 138.0 pounds
    CW: 136.0 pounds

Happy to be back down 2 pounds after being up 2.3 pounds last week and up 1.5 pounds the previous week
    but it's hard to get excited about a loss when I am just re-losing what I had re-gained.

Still need to lose 1.8 pounds to get back to my June 5th weight of 134.2 pounds.
    I know I can do it but I need to stop reverting back to unhealthy eating.
  • beloved0922
    beloved0922 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    inshapeCK wrote: »
    inshapeCK
    June Week 4
    PW: 138.0 pounds
    CW: 136.0 pounds

Happy to be back down 2 pounds after being up 2.3 pounds last week and up 1.5 pounds the previous week
    but it's hard to get excited about a loss when I am just re-losing what I had re-gained.

Still need to lose 1.8 pounds to get back to my June 5th weight of 134.2 pounds.
    I know I can do it but I need to stop reverting back to unhealthy eating.

This is my struggle. It's so easy to slip into old bad habits and requires much more effort and intentionality to stick with healthy foods and portions.
  • betsymoomoo
    betsymoomoo Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Great loss, @betsymoomoo! You are so close to Onederland!! :star:

My lowest weight 7 years ago when I was losing before was 199.9. I can’t wait to pass that. 😍😍

• BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Good morning! Nice loss, @inshapeCK! :star: You're getting there and doing so well!

Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@Colleen790
    @Stimpy56

Please post using this template:

Username
    June Week 4
    PW:
    CW:
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Wow! Great loss, @Stimpy56! :star: