SHRINKING ASSETS TEAM CHAT - JULY 2019

Options

Replies

• LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    7/10
    Exercised in the morning plus walk at mall during lunch really tipped my steps up....
    Nothing this morning, though, knee is quite swollen/sore and really tired from being back to work after vacation last week
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    @kilobykilo when are you doing your 10k?

It's on October 20th and I've been training since March 🤭 I'm treating it like a marathon, because for me it will be!!!

@LovebyDraug69 hugs, it'll soon disappear, dont lose focus and you'll be down again in no time.
  • ngk2000
    ngk2000 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Thursday Weigh Day
    PW: 256.6
    CW: 255.2

Steps 7/10: 22,916--this is where I should be for steps--I used the long weekend (and Monday and Tuesday) to take things easy and also slack on tracking. I'm actually happily surprised I didn't gain this past week. Hopefully it won't come back to bite me next week?
  • lmeldrum23
    lmeldrum23 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    7/10 steps: 10,211
  • Efsim
    Efsim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Sorry to do this but can I be put on support team again. This is harder than I expected to move across country
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,513 Member
    Options
    Efsim wrote: »
    Sorry to do this but can I be put on support team again. This is harder than I expected to move across country

No problem! We will be here when you are ready.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Busy day today! It was hot today so it was nice to be in the pool. Today I will hit over 10,000 steps for the second time this week. I really need to get back into my walking routine. I am hoping for a loss tomorrow as long as I stay out of the kitchen tonight.

@LaurieWrobo take care of that knee.
  • kilobykilo
    Options
    Steps for 11th July- 20,370

Woken up a but achy and lazy today..... but will be dine at work by 6 so going to go on a walk this evening to get my exercise even in the heat and also probably do a 20 minute arm workout.

Need to make a plan for this weekend in terms of exercise and food so that insta on track. I can hear the 170s calling for me!

Have a great day everyone!
  • Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong
    Options
    Friday
    Week2
    PW 340.8
    CW 341.2
  • brittneyalley
    brittneyalley Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    PW 128.8
    CW 127.8
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    7/11
    Low b/c of my knee being sore....😞
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Cre804
    PW:196.5
    CW: 197.0

It was really close, my scale kept switching between the two numbers. But I’m going with the high one in hopes it will keep me on track. I ate pretty well yesterday and stayed under my allowance so I’m proud of that. My knee is slowly improving and I’m getting a little more mobility each day. I need to run some errands but I may try to split them over a couple days so I don’t overdo it.
  • ssummerlin80
    ssummerlin80 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    PW 218.4
    CW 215.0

I am really happy with this!

Woo Hoo!!! Go, girl!
  • ssummerlin80
    ssummerlin80 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    7/10--6566
    7/11--6830

Daily check in:
    Yesterday I did really good. Got up early and went to the gym before work and ate mostly fruits and vegetables throughout the day. Today I'm struggling with being a bit on-edge and moody. It's the start of my PMS week, so it's nothing out of the ordinary. I spent my entire drive to work repeating to my self "you are happy. You are in a good mood. You are going to have a good day." So far, it hasn't helped. LOL I am on track with food today, though, so that's a plus. Looking forward to a weekend where I can catch up on some things that I've neglected lately, like cleaning the house, meal planning, etc. Hope you all have a great weekend!
  • kilobykilo
    Options
    PW 218.4
    CW 215.0

I am really happy with this!

Fantastic loss, well done!
  • ngk2000
    ngk2000 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Steps 7/11: 18,725
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Daily check in
    Had a mostly lazy day! I even stayed in bed an extra hour. I swam laps this evening and I am going to enjoy a quiet night watching tv with the hubby. First though, I have to plan our supper menu for the week.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Overdue weights:
    @Coleen312
    @mskatz1966

Friday’s weigh ins:
    @mustb60

Saturday’s weigh ins:
    @anessaj71
    @lmeldrum
    @reginadhedden