28th - 8.716
    29th - 11.022
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,099 Member
    JessicaKrall8
    Tuesday Weigh-in
    PW: 302.0
    CW: 303.1

I have rediscovered my love of pizza, which is a horrible thing and I have very little self control, so I'll take this gain. Have a good day all! Jessica
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Steps:
    7/28 = 5,040
    7/29 = 5,420
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Steps
    7/27 2,814
    7/29 10,633
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    Arc130 wrote: »
    A little about me. My name is Rose. I'm 5'1", 52 years old. I should probably weigh 130-140 pounds but am currently 210. I derailed myself and gained back most of the weight I lost during February, March and April (started at 213 got down to 202 at one point). May, June, and July I've been fighting a losing battle with binging and overeating. I'm inconsistent with exercise too. I'm pretty much starting over from scratch. I hope your support and being in a team will move me to exercise more and eat healthier meals without all the snacking on less nutritious junk food. I'm looking forward to doing my best.

@Arc130 Welcome! :smiley:
  • Ahanaz
    JessicaKrall8
    Tuesday Weigh-in

I have rediscovered my love of pizza, which is a horrible thing and I have very little self control, so I'll take this gain. Have a good day all! Jessica

Look into fathead dough pizza. It tastes just like regular pizza, behaves the same if you baked the crust long enough, but only 13g of carbs in the whole crust!
  • thutchinson2210
    thutchinson2210 Posts: 33 Member
    Hello all, I'm new here , joining for August. I have never tried to lose weight with a community like you guys before, so maybe this is what I have been missing! :) A little bit about me: Ive been fighting my weight off and on my whole adult life and have been on the very fit end of the spectrum but I'm now officially the heaviest I have ever been, even counting pregnancy. At one point I was even prepping for a figure competition. But now, I'm approaching the point of health implications and would like to prevent these if possible. I look forward to the group and getting to know you all!

Tracy
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    @Arc130 Welcome to the group! It's a great place to hang out for friends and encouragement!
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    @thutchinson2210 Welcome to the group Tracy!
  • Ahanaz
    I am almost at 53 hours and I feel great!
    I'm so torn, and would LOVE your input!

If I feel as good tomorrow, I don't know if I want to end my fast at 72h. Part of me wants to try a 5day fast if I feel good tomorrow. HOWEVER, I have some foods (leftovers) that will go bad if I don't finish it by Thursday, some maybe even tomorrow. So...

Do I want to risk throwing food away, or should I break my fast even if I feel I could go longer? What would you guys do?
  • jessicakrall8
    Ahanaz wrote: »
    I am almost at 53 hours and I feel great!
    I'm so torn, and would LOVE your input!

If I feel as good tomorrow, I don't know if I want to end my fast at 72h. Part of me wants to try a 5day fast if I feel good tomorrow. HOWEVER, I have some foods (leftovers) that will go bad if I don't finish it by Thursday, some maybe even tomorrow. So...

Do I want to risk throwing food away, or should I break my fast even if I feel I could go longer? What would you guys do?

Good Morning...I tend to side on the side of caution...I don't think I'd push it past that, but if you're feeling strong and pushing liquids, with no signs of your blood sugars being out of whack, I guess you could do it. What would your doctor say? If it were me, I'd say no, but I don't follow fasting much...I only do the 16:8 on the weekends.

Congrats for making it this far...and I'm 53 too! :smile:
    Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    JessicaKrall8
    Tuesday Weigh-in

Look into fathead dough pizza. It tastes just like regular pizza, behaves the same if you baked the crust long enough, but only 13g of carbs in the whole crust!

One question...what are the calories? I'm not a carb counter, so I have to watch the calories. Someone recommended veggie burgers, but in most cases, they're the same or higher in calories than the lean ground beef or lean ground turkey/chicken I already use, so why bother?! Let me know gal and thanks for the suggestion!
    Jess
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 651 Member
    kcpond
    July Week 5
    Wednesday
    Past Week: 227.4
    Current Week: 227.4
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Steps
    7/30 7,361
  • Ahanaz
    JessicaKrall8
    Tuesday Weigh-in

One question...what are the calories? I'm not a carb counter, so I have to watch the calories. Someone recommended veggie burgers, but in most cases, they're the same or higher in calories than the lean ground beef or lean ground turkey/chicken I already use, so why bother?! Let me know gal and thanks for the suggestion!
    Jess

I don't believe it's for you then. Half a pizza is almost 1300 cals. Usually I can only have 1/3 of a pizza per meal, but if you are pure calorie counter, then it's probably not the best. Cauliflower crust or chicken crust might be better fo you then depending on what toppings you plan on using.

Here is a good cauliflower crust pizza: https://ifoodreal.com/cauliflower-pizza-crust/
  • Ahanaz
    OMG! I finally got that next 👻 !!! I’m so psyched now! I’m on hour 62 and feel great! I’m so motivated to keep going for a 5 day fast. However, I don’t want to see food go to waste. So torn!!! :lol:

22wg2rmkjcrz.jpeg
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Steps
    7/27 - 1614
    7/28 - 2704
    7/29 - 4231
    7/30 - 4286
  • MARNIsw
    MARNIsw Posts: 75 Member
    Right plan of action for August now that things have settled with my mum's health..

Focus .. end off lol
  • jessicakrall8
    edited July 2019
    @Ahanaz
    The frozen, thin crust pizza I usually buy is 1200 for half of it...and I can do that on weekends when I only eat two meals, but it's not easy, especially when the doctor just cut me from 1800 to 1600. I'm just not super motivated right now...I'm not eating completely thought free, but I'm certainly not buckled down either. I don't know what my deal is...SMH

Jess
This discussion has been closed.