1 slice deli pepperoni and salami - cut into smaller pieces
    sliced cherry tomatoes
    fresh basil
    cheese

Very delicious and satisfying
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    September thread is up and running... Feel free to introduce yourself. Keep weigh ins and posts on this thread until 09/01.
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    MUFFIN TOP PROGRESS

Same pants - 11 days apart. My husband commented last weekend that all the weight I’ve lost has been from my midsection. Im ok with this!!

ns6z5cjl2rv1.jpeg

Wow that is inspiring and awesome..congrats to you!
  • ngk2000
    ngk2000 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Same pants - 11 days apart. My husband commented last weekend that all the weight I’ve lost has been from my midsection. Im ok with this!!

Awesome results!
  • ngk2000
    ngk2000 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Steps 8/26 16,536
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Come on Team SA. We were leading the August results after 3 weeks from 'Weight no more'. A few more days to take this month's trophy home with us B)

I second @TheMrWobbly !

I WANT THE TROPHY!!!! 🏆
  • Pamela_Sue
    Pamela_Sue Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Trophy, trophy, trophy! Go Team Shrinking Assets!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    Come on Team SA. We were leading the August results after 3 weeks from 'Weight no more'. A few more days to take this month's trophy home with us B)

Let’s go!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 -- look up the app photogrid if you have a smart phone
  • ChoseMyChains
    ChoseMyChains Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Week 4 Challenge from Shrinking Assets
    This week is going to be about what makes us happy or thankful. Let’s make a list of those items. But how long is the list going to be? Well, it’s all about your age. Add the 2 numbers of your age together. For example, I am 55, so 5+5=10. My list will have 10 things that make me happy or thankful. Everyday take a few items from your list and share it with the your teammates.

Well...I am 33 so I'll have six on my list.

My first and foremost is my daughter. Every day I look at her and smile. She is a strength within me to keep me going no matter what is in my way.

However this weight loss journey has slowly tore me apart. Last night I made pasta with biscuits topped with garlic, cheese, and Italian seasoning for her and my husband. She was so sad cause I didn't eat the exact same as them. I made myself zoodles and sauce with asiago chips instead. So it was close enough for me but not for her.

I am a couple behind so I am sorry.

The second thing I am thankful for is my job. It allows me the opportunity to help others in the community, show my outgoing personality, and make amazing friends.

The third thing I am thankful for is the Young Marines. I am able to help the youth of our community, teach new skills, and provide a lasting (hopefully good) impression on our future leaders.
  • Efsim
    Efsim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Looking for after supper snack ideas. I usually eat a tuna and cracker snack pack but I am sick of them. I have been snacking on fruit but it drives my blood glucose up in the mornings.

I really like cottage cheese or fig bars from Costco
  • Efsim
    Efsim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Good day
    I’m grateful for God and Jesus! They are always there and help when I ask
  • Beka3695
    Options
    432x9dndsywx.jpeg

Age Of Thankfulness

3. I am thankful for my MFP friends. I have met many reason friends here, a few I anticipate to be season, and a couple of lifetimers.

4. I am thankful for my parents. They are still with me, but I am watching them dwindle daily. I am thankful for every moment I have left with them.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Steps
    8/27
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    Wednesday’s weigh Ins:
    @171lake
    @LaurieWrobo
  • Luciicul
    Luciicul Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    boehle wrote: »
    @Beka3695
    What us the all mighty world is that

It is an English muffin pizza

English muffins
    Tomato pesto
    1 slice deli pepperoni and salami - cut into smaller pieces
    sliced cherry tomatoes
    fresh basil
    cheese

Very delicious and satisfying

Yum, I had these a lot when I was growing up, though often for me it was just tomato paste, ham & cheese. Way tastier than most sandwiches 😀
This discussion has been closed.