Options

Replies

• 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday

✅Track: Yes
    ✅Calories: Yes
    ✅Exercise: Yes - 5k run (32 mins), 40 mins walking, 38 mins strength training

Comments

Trying to cut back my calories a bit this week and also my carbs to ensure that my body is able to burn my fat as fuel during my half marathon. Also hoping to drop a couple more pounds before the race. Every pound will help me feel lighter on my feet. I'm kind of disaster prone, so hoping nothing else comes up before then. :D
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    September week 4
    Wednesday weigh in(day early, I won't be able to tomorrow)
    PW 158.6
    CW 157.2

• nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Username: nebslp
    Week: September week 4
    Weigh-in day: Wednesday
    PW =223.0
    CW= 223.6
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,795 Member
    Options
    Daily Post:for September 23nd

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: yes
    Exercise: walking
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Mrsjas2000
    Tuesday
    Week 4
    PW 259
    CW 259
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post

Sunday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 166oz
    Goals/comments still having difficulties but enjoyed my 1 cheat meal allowed today back on my regular schedule tomo

Monday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 140oz
    Goals/comments So back on my eating plan and did not cheat today all I can do is take it one meal or one day at a time but do proud of myself 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

Tuesday

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise no
    Water 180oz
    Goals/comments
    So did today ate 4 meals between 1145am 5pm My aide doesn't agree with my eating choices thinks I am eating too little but since I'm not working out it makes a huge difference of my calorie count.

My Dinner:

qvmw3v7dvllx.jpg
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Tuesday
    Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔

A little cooler today. Was able to walk home from work. This is my goal when the weather breaks.for good. I struggle when the temp is over 75, so I'm watching the extended forecast. Maybe by next week I can work it into my daily routine.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    🌟Daily Post: Tuesday, 24 September

Calories: Under
    😬Exercise: None today
    💬Comments: Today was a good day for me, food wise. I stayed under my calorie allowance and I snacked on fruit instead of junk! As I’ve mentioned before, once I start eating sweet things I can’t seem to control myself. Today I bought some popcorn and a tub of small low calorie chocolate biscuits and I’m going to weigh out small portions for when I get the urge to eat something sweet. Having them in little pre-made bags will be better than eating them straight from the packet or tub. I think it’ll help with the snacking. Overall it’s been a great day and I’m proud of myself 😃
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Tues sept 24
    Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Exercise no
  • vicky2767
    Options
    So I was up in NY again this past weekend. Always throws me off a little, but I came home ready to get right back to it. Had a really good day.
  • jeapri17
    jeapri17 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh-in: Monday

Username: jeapri17
    Week: September, week 4
    PW: ?
    CW: 166
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    dustyspal wrote: »
    Daily Post - Tuesday
    Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔

A little cooler today. Was able to walk home from work. This is my goal when the weather breaks.for good. I struggle when the temp is over 75, so I'm watching the extended forecast. Maybe by next week I can work it into my daily routine.

That's great! How far is it from your work to your house? I'm lucky, I tracked it and it's only 3/4th's of a mile from my house to my work. And being in this group this month has really encouraged me to try to get in the habit of walking to and from work. I'm even starting to almost enjoy it! I have the opposite problem though. I love walking when it's warmer. Cold is not my friend. It rained on Monday (pretty heavily) and I was really physically drained anyway, so I took my car for the first time in days. Cars are so convenient, but I was back to walking the next day. Where do you live that it's still so warm?
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday
    Track: :):)
    Calories: :)
    Exercise: Daily Burn, 18905

Going in the right direction!
  • ellylh1827
    ellylh1827 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ellylh1827
    September week 4
    Wednesday weigh sorry for missing last week I was laid up in bed till Sunday.
    PW 14st 6lbs
    CW 14st 5lbs

Have set up a lunchtime walking group on my team at work a wee half hour circuit that takes in some hills so not all flat. All adds up.
  • dustyspal
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Weigh-in Wednesday
    Sept. Week 4

PW - 280.6
    CW - 276.5
  • dustyspal
    Options
    143tobe wrote: »
    Daily Post - Tuesday
    Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔

That's great! How far is it from your work to your house? I'm lucky, I tracked it and it's only 3/4th's of a mile from my house to my work. And being in this group this month has really encouraged me to try to get in the habit of walking to and from work. I'm even starting to almost enjoy it! I have the opposite problem though. I love walking when it's warmer. Cold is not my friend. It rained on Monday (pretty heavily) and I was really physically drained anyway, so I took my car for the first time in days. Cars are so convenient, but I was back to walking the next day. Where do you live that it's still so warm?

It's just under 3 miles to my work. I live in Pennsylvania and we are still getting mid-to-upper 80s. Ugh. I closed the pool two weeks ago, so I do t even have that. Next week looks like more of the same.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in Wednesday
    Sept. Week 4

PW - 280.6
    CW - 276.5

qh9o033gt2mg.png
    You're Rocking out👏🏿👏🏿💪🏽💪🏽
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: September 23rd

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 11,272 steps

Daily Post: September 24th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 10,463 steps

I think one of the reasons my weight loss has slowed is that I have REALLY slacked off on my water drinking. I have let myself get back into the Diet Coke habit again and for some reason that has almost totally replaced water in my diet. I am going to try to turn over a new leaf today and start drinking a lot more water each day.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Weigh-in Wednesday
    Sept. Week 4

PW - 280.6
    CW - 276.5

Fantastic
  • vicky2767
    Options