TEAM: Run Track Minds (September)

Options

Replies

• red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    red1185 wrote: »
    Good evening all. My weight has been going the OTHER way recently, which is not good. I’m here to hold myself accountable. This week I’m restarting my C25K app. I need to get back on track!! It requires only 3x a week - that should be no problem, right?? So why is it so hard?! Fortunately I know I CAN do it, so now I have to put aside the excuses/fatigue/etc, and just actually do it; especially since the weather is changing, there really is no room for excuses. Happy losing everybody!

Good morning!
    Super excited to post that I actually followed through this morning!! I got up before work and walked the dog. It was a short walk, but a 1,000+ step walk nonetheless. I’ve told myself that my goal is 3 exercise “things” per week. It doesn’t matter what it is: walking the dog, C25K, an exercise dvd, running around work like a chicken with my head cut off.....just something 3x a week!!
    If for no other reason I want to be able to buy myself another travel present lol, and I’ve told myself I can’t do that til I reach 163 lbs. I can do it! WE can do it!
    Happy losing everybody!
  • Slytherclawz
    Slytherclawz Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Username: slytherclawz
    Week: Monday, September Week 4 (9/23)
    PW: 264. 2
    CW: 263. 6
    One thing I did well: did a 5K (walking) over the weekend :)
    One thing to improve: Don't have my motivation back since going on vacation. Really need to get my eating back on track!
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Username: skullsandskeletons
    Week: September week 3 Monday September 23
    PW: 212
    CW: 214

One thing I did well: ummmm?? I enjoyed myself?
    One thing to improve: get back to my tracking. I broke my long streak of logging into mfp this weekend too.
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Username: Jactop
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 214
    Current Weight: 212
  • DDay2020
    DDay2020 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes/under
    Exercise: elliptical / Mobility Workout
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Monday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: no

Okay so I really need to reel it in! I did fine until tonight and then I binged. I forgive myself and love myself.
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I feel SO BAD I've been MIA. First, I had a very emotional week with some drama in my life and of course I did some comfort eating. Then I went away for the weekend and did some vacation eating (no regrets). It's not that I fully binged (much) but I also wasn't thinking about what foods fit for my goals.

Anyway, I'm sorry to my teammates I didn't weigh in but it's just as well this way...maybe I'll be back down to something normal by this Saturday :grimace:

• wander216
    wander216 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday
    Tracked yes, right on target
    Exersize no.
    It has been a hard day, my beautiful dog of 8 years had a growth removed on her head today. She is so uncomfortable. 4 big stitches.
    Then I found out she has a mass in her liver, not sure what it is. We can retest her in a couple months to see if it’s changed at all.
    As well she and her brother are about 30 lbs overweight, that they both need to loose. This may help her liver.
    I am going to try and work hard so all 3 of us can meet our goals.
  • midsummer174627
    Options
    b]Daily Post (Monday)[/b]
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Healthier habits: weigh & measure food: no
    Goals or Day: First day back.
    NSV: Tracked and posted.
    My Why Today: my suit
  • midsummer174627
    Options
    wander216 wrote: »
    Daily post Monday

As well she and her brother are about 30 lbs overweight, that they both need to loose. This may help her liver.
    I am going to try and work hard so all 3 of us can meet our goals.

I have an overweight cat, too. She's 15 now and the vet's suggestions for weight loss have mostly not helped at all. I wish I had watched her diet when she was younger because I know she'd be more comfortable now if I had :pensive:
    But when you know better, you do better!
  • mawash9
    mawash9 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Mawash9
    Daily post
    Tracked:yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes, sore😂
    What went well: “diet” back on track. Back in the correct mind set😎
    What needs work: nothing if I can keep on track
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday

• wander216
    wander216 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday
    Tracked yes
    Calories on goal
    Exersize no really
    Busy day doing chores and errands.
    First day back in weightlifting class Wednesday
  • DDay2020
    DDay2020 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes/under
    Exercise: elliptical / Mobility Workout / circuit training 5/50
  • midsummer174627
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: supposedly right on target
    Exercise: yes ran 4 miles
    Healthier habits: weigh & measure food: not exactly but I didn't "nibble" and that is honestly more important for me.
    Goals or Day: it was a great day
    NSV: walked away from the biscotti after lunch
    My Why Today: for those NYE pics (or Halloween or Christmas or whatever)
  • midsummer174627
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday

Yay you tracked!
  • Rozbee1
    Rozbee1 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I seem to have lost my way a bit... out of kilter since ive been in hospital. Hope to get back next week in October. Please add me in 🙏
  • Leebett
    Leebett Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Ok guys After a very tough 2 weeks I'm back. Yes I fell off the wagon, clearly I need to work on my emotional eating. This is going to be a very long journey for me. I'm out of the grove, but I'm looking to get back at it. Monday was ok, and yesterday I ate pretty good staying in my calorie count.

Current weight 281.4 I went up a little, but not as much as I thought. I hope this counts as my weigh in this week and that I didn't get kicked off the team for not weighing in last week.
  • Toyota100
    Toyota100 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday
    Calories: No
    Exercise: No, but I plan to get at least 10k steps working at work today.
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hi Team!

I'm still here. Adjusting to a new job, planning a move, and just came back from a vacation during my birthday week, so safe to say this journey and group was put on the back burner the past couple of weeks. I'm going to use the rest of September to get back on track and then really dedicate myself to this journey in October. BF and I are planning a "do less" October. Living in the city as young professionals means we do A LOT of social activities which usually revolve around alcohol and food. Not only is it making us both feel bleh and sluggish, its also killing us financially. We are also moving to a more expensive apartment in November, which we can afford, but we do need to be more conscious of social spending. So we are practicing in October! I'm also hoping that October will mean that I am fully transitioned into my new job and will have more energy to commit to my weight loss journey!

Our new apartment also has a gym! So I am planning October to get my eating back on track, then November to reintroduce exercise into my routine! I'm excited to recommit to this and lose the last 25ish pounds. I'm around halfway to goal weight, so I need to just see this through!
This discussion has been closed.