• DDay2020
    DDay2020 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Username: DDay2020
    Week: Sunday, 9/22
    PW: 251.4
    CW: 249.8
    below are optional
    One thing I did well: Journaled everyday, Posted on here everyday, 40-75 min of cardio x 7, Mobility Everyday
    Long term goal: It is exactly 14 weeks until January 1, 2020. I have done 6 of my 50 workout goal. I have steadily increased my cardio so only losing 1.6 pounds was a little disappointing. BUT starting at 266 four weeks ago and being under 250 now is very encouraging.
  • Leebett
    Leebett Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    @DDay2020 1.6lbs is a loss, I know you don't feel that but I'm sure that you feel the 16lbs. Little by little you are moving in the right direction! Keep it up
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories : over but at least under maintenance
    Exercise: no
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Hey team! I'm sorry I've been a little absent but I'm struggling to get back on track and MFP tends to be the first thing to go (as some others here have experienced)
    I'm not giving up, and I'm reading all your posts and I realise we are all in the same boat, so I'm hopeful to get back to daily posting soon!
    I'm super impressed with those of you who do manage to post daily and keep going!
    Somehow, having lost the bulk of my excess weight, I cannot seem to motivate myself to work on the last 25/30 lbs.
    Anyway, it appears @johicks is also struggling and we had agreed she wil be in charge of admin, but I haven't seen winners, welcome newbies etc posted so I'm not sure what's up with that. Maybe @AB0215 can help?
    Don't worry about next month, those of you on here will be automatically rolled over.
    Keep it up everyone, I hope I get inspired again and back on track (before I start regaining!)
  • Leebett
    Options
    @Pearl4686 Sorry you have lost your mojo! I was gone for awhile too! MFP is my consistency so when that goes so does everything else! I still have a lot to lose, so I can't afford to slack. Hopefully you can get in the groove and knock out that last chunk! We are in this together for sure!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    suh9g3s9kpve.jpg
    ⏳ ⏳ SEPTEMBER WEEK 3 ⏳ ⏳

HUGE congrats to our teammates who posted every day for the daily RTM Mini-challenge!!

Great Job to the top 3:
    1st - @DDay2020. - 1.24%
    2nd - @Jupdyke. - 1.01%
    3rd - @Mawash9. - 0.96%

Week 3 Results

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Message to all Team Members:

@johicks.
    @bootssowhite.
    @Mawash9.
    @skullsandskeletons.
    @Toyota100.
    @DogMom919.
    @goodreadsgal.
    @Jactop.
    @Klilev.
    @leebett.
    @Rozbee1.
    @slytherclawz.
    @DDay2020.
    @JamieD328.
    @ajaia2001.
    @Angiesjourney.
    @germaine_yee.
    @Jmacaroni.
    @jovsfood.
    @jwall309.
    @pearl4686.
    @Jupdyke.
    @kilobykilo.
    @Maddiesmommy6611.
    @midsummer174627.
    @Red1185.
    @wander216.

This is the last week of the September Challenge. After this week, all members will be rolled over automatically into the October Challenge.

The October challenge thread is:
    TEAM: Run Track Minds (September) https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10765574/team-run-track-minds-october#latest

If you wish NOT to participate next month, please message me or tag me @AB0215 or your team captain.

Please view your team thread and post a brief introduction so others in the team can know who you are.

When viewing the thread, please "bookmark" the thread by pressing the "star" icon (it should turn yellow).
    3cu4npy62hfa.png

This way you can be notified whenever someone posts to the thread (your "bell" icon on most forum headers will show if there are any notifications).
    yop2unsw1ph1.png
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Username Jamied328
    Week 4 Thursday weigh in
    PW: 165
    CW:164.4

Things I have done well: Not much. A stomach bug got me a mild loss. I need to get back on the wagon and check in more. I have a fun weekend with the kids planned if I can get myself back in better health. I am cringing at the idea of the food plans I have made, because right now I feel like I don’t want to even touch food, but I still have to feed the kids.
  • DDay2020
    DDay2020 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thurs
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes/under
    Exercise: elliptical / Mobility Workout / circuit training 7/50
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Thursday
    Calories: under

I want to eat more but am going to bed.
  • mawash9
    mawash9 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Mawash9
    Daily post
    Tracked:yes
    Calories: under😢
    Exercise: yes walk
    Need to work on eating more calories
  • wander216
    wander216 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Daily post Thursday
    Tracked yes
    Calories on target
    Exersize, worked😆, I’m a painter decorator.
    Not enough water today
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Leebett wrote: »
    @Pearl4686 Sorry you have lost your mojo! I was gone for awhile too! MFP is my consistency so when that goes so does everything else! I still have a lot to lose, so I can't afford to slack. Hopefully you can get in the groove and knock out that last chunk! We are in this together for sure!

Samesies!
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: yes
    Healthier habits: weigh & measure food: not awesome but did very good at not grazing
    Goals or Day: I didn't plan meals all that well and was TIRED all day so I was hungry a lot. Made some good choices though!
    NSV: bought a salad instead of an cheaper snack or waiting another hour to get home and eat.
    My Why Today: so my black suit fits right again
  • angiesjourney
    angiesjourney Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Angiesjourney
    Weigh in Friday
    Pw 263.7
    Cw. 258.2

Did much better this week!!
  • Leebett
    Options
    @JamieD328 Sorry about the stomach bug, but congrats on the weight loss! Hope you feel better soon.
    @DDay2020 You have been so consistent this month with logging CONGRATS!
    @skullsandskeletons Sleep is a better option that a late night binge. Still working on that one myself!
    @mawash9 Do you pretrack your calories? Is there anyway you can plan a couple of healthy snacks throughout the day? Keep on going!
    @wander216 glad you have a job that keeps you moving
    @midsummer1975 WooHoo on the salad
    @angiesjourney Congrats on that loss!!! Great week!!!
  • Leebett
    Options
    I'm under my calorie goals the past 2 days. Glad to be back to tracking this week. I hit a new decade on the scale today and I'm aware that success breeds success. I'm reinforced that when I track, I lose the weight. Hoping for a big week for the 1st weigh in in October. Consistency is still my goal.
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Weigh in friday
    PW: 174.1
    CW: 175.5 :(
    Hoping to make October count.
    Still reading everyone's posts, just a little overwhelmed ATM (called life!) But hopefully getting back soon.
    Keep it going & thank you those of you posting and encouraging others.
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Friday
    Calories: under
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday, September Week 4
    PW = 134.70 lb