Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes :smile:
    Exercise: 90 mins walking, 60 mins weight training.
  • erinmorgan
    erinmorgan Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday
    Track ✅
    Calories - over
    Exercise ✅ 45 minute jog walk
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No, have decided to take an extended rest day, I'm worn out

Comments:
    I'm exhausted. I have a three day trip planned. Going to Manchester to see a James Arthur concert which I'm excited about but I am kind of wishing that I never booked it. If I am able to get off work early enough to make the train, I will be leaving today before noon and arriving home late Thursday. I probably won't be checking in here until Friday. Unless I find keto approved foods, I plan on eating very light while there.
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday
    Calories: Under a little
    Exercise: Daily Burn, 15151
    Goals/Day/Comments: Don't know why but my weight is STUCK UP! I am leaving for vacation Friday I don't know if stress is keeping my weight on.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Exercise: Yes 1 hour walk

Comments: Enjoying a mostly lazy afternoon after my niece went home, went for a walk/run with her early in the morning. Got meal prep done, and going to watch one more movie before bed, just relaxing, a reallllly nice change of pace honestly.
    Glad you got to relax a little.
    So this may be a little silly but I'm kinda excited about it. Bout a month ago I ordered a variety of chokers online and loved them all there was about 12 in the pack of different kinds but when I got them they weren't long enough to go around my neck so I had to go buy some necklace extenders to wear them. Well I put one on today and I no longer need the extenders!!! So I'm super excited! It's the small victories that mean so much!
    This is not silly at all. What a wonderful NSV
    CindyJNC1963

October: Week #2

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 184.4
    CW: 182.6

Slowly inching downward.

Tomorrow marks my 1 year anniversary of starting a healthy living plan. I've been part of this group since last November. I'm still 44 lbs from my eventual goal but I feel better than I have in years.

You have done an amazing job.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    143tobe wrote: »
    Daily Post: Monday

Exercise: No, have decided to take an extended rest day, I'm worn out

Comments:
    I'm exhausted. I have a three day trip planned. Going to Manchester to see a James Arthur concert which I'm excited about but I am kind of wishing that I never booked it. If I am able to get off work early enough to make the train, I will be leaving today before noon and arriving home late Thursday. I probably won't be checking in here until Friday. Unless I find keto approved foods, I plan on eating very light while there.

Hope you enjoy the concert
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Kin59vara wrote: »
    Daily Post: Tuesday
    Calories: Under a little
    Exercise: Daily Burn, 15151
    Goals/Day/Comments: Don't know why but my weight is STUCK UP! I am leaving for vacation Friday I don't know if stress is keeping my weight on.

Enjoy your vacation
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Check in for mon oct 7
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes
  • satchel2008
    satchel2008 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Daily post Oct 7
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: no
  • AB0215
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    🌟Weekly weigh-in: Monday

👧Username: o0kody0o
    🗓Week: October, week 2
    👣PW: 138
    👣CW: 140

So I seem to have gained 2lbs of the 2.8 I lost last week 🙈 I’m wondering if I’ll ever get to my goal weight lol this has been dragging on for so long 😴🤞🏻

@o0kody0o Another thing to think about, might be to try adding in strength training, muscle requires more fuel to survive and in turn burns more fat, so that's something to think about, and I know I've mentioned intermittent fasting before, that's really where I see the most losses is when I stick to my fasting schedule. There's something about it that really just works for me.
  • AB0215
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

October: Week #2

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 184.4
    CW: 182.6

Slowly inching downward.

Tomorrow marks my 1 year anniversary of starting a healthy living plan. I've been part of this group since last November. I'm still 44 lbs from my eventual goal but I feel better than I have in years.

@CindyJNC1963 You are doing such an amazing job, I'm super proud of you! You just keep plugging along and you're going to be rid of that last 44 lbs in no time.
  • AB0215
    Options
    ellylh1827 wrote: »
    AB0215 wrote: »

@aAB0215 I messaged you asking about the weigh ins and didnt get a reply. Please check your in box. Tha is Eleanor

@ellylh1827 I did not get any messages in my inbox, and on a side note, I never get notifications about messages anymore, my MFP has been messed up for months. I check it regularly because of the missing notifications.
  • skrowe88
    skrowe88 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Skrowe88
    October Week 2
    PW: 203.2
    CW: 203.2

No change! But that's okay! I've been busy with work and school and trying to stay on track. At least I didn't gain!
  • thisPGHlife
    thisPGHlife Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Week 2
    Weigh in on Mondays
    Username: skram01
    PW: 257.7
    CW: 257.3

Glad to see it's in the correct direction. I know I'm still holding some water weight from period eating and starting back to exercising so hopefully next week I will really be able to help the team!
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,743 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Sunday October 6
    Track: No
    Calories: No
    Exercise: No
    Comments: Long weekend at home due to a public holiday on Monday, so we just decided to do not much today! It was good to just decompress and get some cleaning done.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Daily Post - Monday October 7
    Calories: Maybe?
    Comments: I enjoyed a much-awaited day off from work at home. Did a bunch of house cleaning and had some friends over for a BBQ dinner.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Daily Post - Tuesday October 8
    Comments: Back to the grind today, which means back to my more 'normal' eating and tracking. No exercise, I am just exhausted after staying up too late last night and then getting up early for work, along with an upset tummy that had me up and down all night. Visited with a friend to deliver her a huge basket of baby goodies before her baby shower this weekend - a much-needed catch up!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: October 7th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: rest day
    Daily Post: October 8th

Calories under goal: a tiny bit over
    Exercise: 6,550 steps

I was in endless meetings today plus went out to lunch so I didn't get all of my steps in. However I did have a NSV at lunch. Two people ordered dessert but I declined. As much as I love sweets (especially banana pudding) that was a big victory.

• dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Tuesday

Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔

Such a nice day after yesterday's rain. Walked home from work then went to watch a friend's daughter play volleyball.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes :smile:
    Exercise: 90 mins walking, 60 mins weight training.

• digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,839 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Check-In
    Calorie: Under
    Water: over
    Exercise: walking weights and aerobics
    Step today 13772
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    Track: yes