Replies

• 3athlt
    3athlt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Daily Post -Sunday

Track - No
    Calories - No
    Exercise - Yes!

I don't track calories or count anything, I do HF/LC (practically Keto).
    After I worked my 10 hour day today (I work 4 - 10 hour days for now, but will have to do 5 - 10 hour days starting next week till the end of the year). I made it to the gym after work for an abbreviated swim workout (mostly drills). Tomorrow = After work, CrossFit and possibly some time on the bike trainer.

Cheers, everyone! :-)
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: 120 mins walking, otherwise rest from weightlifting.
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    Daily post ( Sunday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: moved furniture and spent the day fall cleaning the house and then ran out of daylight. Tmw morning is back at the running. I hate time changes. Absolutely hate them.
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Sun 11/3

Calories: No
    Exercise: 20 minutes walking - If driving were exercise, I’d have burned so many calories. I drove over 5.5 hours today to see friends for a couple days.
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    LadyRN76 wrote: »
    Daily post ( Sunday)
    Calories: over
    Exercise: moved furniture and spent the day fall cleaning the house and then ran out of daylight. Tmw morning is back at the running. I hate time changes. Absolutely hate them.

I prefer to run early in the morning so waiting for the sun to come up was awful! I was so happy when the time change came but I HATE this early darkness. Why world, why? :D
  • smallhippo1
    smallhippo1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Smallhippo1
    November week 1
    Monday
    Pw - 190
    Cw - 185
  • karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Karsei01
    November Wk 1
    PW: 249,1 CW: 246,9
    Loss last week: 2,2
    Loss nov: 2,2
    Loss Total: 2,2

Its a start...could've been better, but had lots of pizza yesterday :-)
  • satchel2008
    satchel2008 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Daily post Sunday
    Carbs: on track
    Exercise: no
  • satchel2008
    satchel2008 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Daily post Sunday
    Carbs: on track
    Exercise: no

Forgot to put November week 1 lol
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday, November 4

Calories: No slightly up
    Exercise: Yes Daily Burn, steps 17460
    Goals/Day/Comments: Back on track!
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    🌟Weekly weigh-in: Monday

👧Username: o0kody0o
    🗓Week: November, week 1
    👣PW: 138
    👣CW: 138.6

🌟Loss this week: +0.6
    🌟Total loss since Feb: 45.4 lbs

💬I’m quite relieved to see that I only had a 0.6 gain this week because I had been eating things I really shouldn’t have. I’d love to hit the 50 lbs lost mark by the end of the month so I’m going to try extra hard.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Smallhippo1
    November week 1
    Monday
    Pw - 190
    Cw - 185
    karsei01 wrote: »
    Karsei01
    November Wk 1
    PW: 249,1 CW: 246,9
    Loss last week: 2,2
    Loss nov: 2,2
    Loss Total: 2,2

Its a start...could've been better, but had lots of pizza yesterday :-)

Great losses
  • vicky2767
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    🌟Weekly weigh-in: Monday

👧Username: o0kody0o
    👣PW: 138
    👣CW: 138.6

🌟Loss this week: +0.6
    🌟Total loss since Feb: 45.4 lbs

💬I’m quite relieved to see that I only had a 0.6 gain this week because I had been eating things I really shouldn’t have. I’d love to hit the 50 lbs lost mark by the end of the month so I’m going to try extra hard.

You’re doing fantastic!!!
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily check in for sun nov 3
    Tracked no
    Calories ?
    Exercise yes
  • AB0215
    Options
    Missing weights from Sunday:
    @BebeHarden
    @Cricketannie
  • AB0215
    Options
  • rweber_0587
    rweber_0587 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    👧Username: rweber0587
    👣PW: 230
    👣CW: 231.4
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Exercise: Yes 50 minute walk/jog on treadmill. 25 minutes Yoga (ahhh...feels so good!) Total steps for the day:13756.
    Comments: Making the transition to OMAD this week. Nervous but excited. I'm trying to finish off all the open keto foods that I have. I anticipate an initial weight gain due to the water I'm sure to retain when my muscle glycogen stores are full, but hopefully my weight will trend back downward as my body responds to OMAD. Going to give this at least 3 weeks. I'm going to try anyways. Eating high carb might prove to be more difficult than I can handle but I won't know until I try. One big reason for deciding on OMAD is the free lunch at work. Due to a crooked person not returning my deposit on the room I booked in Manchester, and money not returned to our account after a canceled order, money has been tight and a lot of our food budget goes into my LC diet. Money issues stress me out so bad that I get really depressed and am likely to stress eat. If I can go 20 days a month where my food is free, that would really help, so I'm giving it a go. But maybe I'll start Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. This is scary!
  • AB0215
    Options
    143tobe wrote: »
    Exercise: Yes 50 minute walk/jog on treadmill. 25 minutes Yoga (ahhh...feels so good!) Total steps for the day:13756.
    Comments: Making the transition to OMAD this week. Nervous but excited. I'm trying to finish off all the open keto foods that I have. I anticipate an initial weight gain due to the water I'm sure to retain when my muscle glycogen stores are full, but hopefully my weight will trend back downward as my body responds to OMAD. Going to give this at least 3 weeks. I'm going to try anyways. Eating high carb might prove to be more difficult than I can handle but I won't know until I try. One big reason for deciding on OMAD is the free lunch at work. Due to a crooked person not returning my deposit on the room I booked in Manchester, and money not returned to our account after a canceled order, money has been tight and a lot of our food budget goes into my LC diet. Money issues stress me out so bad that I get really depressed and am likely to stress eat. If I can go 20 days a month where my food is free, that would really help, so I'm giving it a go. But maybe I'll start Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. This is scary!

@143tobe I do omad on the weekends and I did it for a few months, don't be too hard on yourself if it's hard at first.
    And I'm still doing adf during the week. One thing that you may want to try, it helps, broth, I tend to drink a little broth on my fasting days and the savoryness fills my stomach and makes me feel better. Low calorie and not too expensive...worth trying to help you meet your goal...
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    🌟Daily Post: Monday, 4 November

Calories: Under
    Exercise: 15 mins on exercise bike at a moderate pace and just over 2 miles walking
    💬Comments: So it’s been two days in a row that I’ve used my exercise bike and I’m feeling good about that! I’m also under my calorie allowance and I even managed to fit in a scoop of mint choc chip ice cream 🍦
This discussion has been closed.