Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday
    Track: yes, I track everything
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes, walked dogs
    Healthier Habits: clean up clutter
    Goals: focus on eating mindfully and only when truly hungry, walk more
    Am I happy with my progress today: Yes! I made good choices today. 😄

Taking it easy today due to a nasty headache. The dogs are taking good care of me. 🤕

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    @Kathie_GoGo That’s fantastic! Congratulations on your award! 🏆
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Kathie_GoGo Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    @Kathie_GoGo That’s fantastic! Congratulations on your award! 🏆

@LyndaBSS thank you B)
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: no
  • mama_healthy21
    mama_healthy21 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes. Under
    Exercise: No, but active
    Healthier habits: Made a plan for my meals and kept a positive outlook
    Goals or Day: Long day, but made good decisions, happy about that!
  • wander216
    wander216 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday
    Tracked yes
    Calories on target
    Exersize a 3 km walk with the dogs
    Goals, to eat a less calorie breakfast, so I don’t spend so many calories first thing in the morning
  • somum
    somum Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    @Kathie_GoGo The Run the Year Challenge sounds awesome! How can I get involved/sign up?
  • somum
    somum Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Calories: (Goal 1200 I am not adding in calories gain from exercise but I am mindfully eating.) over by 84
    Exercise: yes, walk, cycled, planks, push ups
    Healthier Habits: mindfulness and balance to include rest
    Goals: focus on mindfulness, logging and getting mileage in for half marathon on 11/16
    Am I happy with my progress today: Yes and No; while I did well with an early start to the day I wanted to get more steps in. However, due to elections and meetings at work plus getting over flu symptoms I listened to my body and rested. Plus I know tomorrow is a new day with a new focus and opportunity to beat yesterday.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday

Calories: Over....again
    Exercise: None
    Day: Y'all it is so hard to stay on track when eating out constantly! Luckily we are getting groceries today so I can get back on track for the end of the week. Hoping the scale comes back down for official weigh in..... We will see its been a tough week for me!

Finding it also hard when I mentally plan out my meals then BF doesn't want what I planned for dinner or something else comes up. How do you guys cope when your plan for the day doesn't work out? This week I've been experiencing a lot of this type of problem
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Options
    Username: Kathie_GoGo
    Weigh in week: NOV Week 1
    Weigh in day: Wed
    Previous Week's weight: 153.8 pounds
    Today's Weight: 153.6 pounds
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Options
    somum wrote: »
    @Kathie_GoGo The Run the Year Challenge sounds awesome! How can I get involved/sign up?

@somum I've been Running the Year since 2016. Great motivation and fun to virtually run with friends. Also there's an awesome FB group. Here's the link: https://shop.runtheedge.com/pages/run-the-year-2020
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Options
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories (goal 1200): Below
    Activity: Low Impact Weight Loss Cardio Toning Work YouTube video
    Daily Step Goal Streak: 10
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    jwall309 wrote: »
    Daily Post Tuesday

Day: Y'all it is so hard to stay on track when eating out constantly! Luckily we are getting groceries today so I can get back on track for the end of the week. Hoping the scale comes back down for official weigh in..... We will see its been a tough week for me!

Finding it also hard when I mentally plan out my meals then BF doesn't want what I planned for dinner or something else comes up. How do you guys cope when your plan for the day doesn't work out? This week I've been experiencing a lot of this type of problem

This isn't very romantic, but my husband and I don't often eat together or eat the same things. I have control over the grocery shopping and buy what I want, and I will buy his junk and snacks for him. I will make something like chicken burgers and have mine plain while he smothers his with cheese and mayo. Or I make a vegetable-heavy red pasta sauce and keep it separate from the pasta. That way, he can load up on a ton of pasta and add cheese to his while I can keep my pasta serving low or nil. In cases where something comes up unexpectedly, I will make up for it by skipping a meal or exchanging calories from other days in the week so it comes out fairly even by the end of the week.
  • heyjude0225
    heyjude0225 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Username: heyjude0225
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 239.4
    Current Weight: 240.4

Was down sick the last few days and didn't get to post this. Back on track today!
  • jwall309
    Options
    Username: heyjude0225
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 239.4
    Current Weight: 240.4

Was down sick the last few days and didn't get to post this. Back on track today!

I actually have your starting weight down as 245.9! So counting as a huge loss for this week :)
  • jwall309
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday

This isn't very romantic, but my husband and I don't often eat together or eat the same things. I have control over the grocery shopping and buy what I want, and I will buy his junk and snacks for him. I will make something like chicken burgers and have mine plain while he smothers his with cheese and mayo. Or I make a vegetable-heavy red pasta sauce and keep it separate from the pasta. That way, he can load up on a ton of pasta and add cheese to his while I can keep my pasta serving low or nil. In cases where something comes up unexpectedly, I will make up for it by skipping a meal or exchanging calories from other days in the week so it comes out fairly even by the end of the week.

That's a good idea. Usually when we are cooking at home, its easier cause BF is also somewhat trying to eat healthier so we agree more on what to make and I weigh all my portions out then he will just take whatever is left. This week is just been hard and draining with the move that my resolve is down for when he would rather order takeout than scrounge around for something I can throw together for dinner. My BF has a bit of a quirk that while I'm ok eating different things, he really wants to eat together. In those cases he gives in to what I want but then I feel guilty hes not eating what he wants, etc. I need to remind myself that he is an adult and if he truly did not want to eat what I was eating he doesn't have to. It's definitely a self imposed guilt.

I usually do the exchanging calories from other days to balance out, but usually that is eating really well during the week to have a bit extra on the weekends. This is just turning into a week where every day I seem to be going over and needing to try to correct the next day and failing.....maybe I just need to do my best the rest of the week and just chalk any missteps to "life happened" We moved and we have a wedding this weekend, so it might just end up being one of those weeks.
  • Rozbee1
    Rozbee1 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Rozbee1

LW 178.4 ?
    CW 170.4
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday
    Exercise: yes, walked dogs
    Healthier Habits: clean up clutter, one pile at a time
    Goals: focus on eating mindfully and only when truly hungry, walk more
    Am I happy with my progress today: Yes! I made good choices today. 😄

Sliced my thumb open last night making my dinner salad. Opted for self-care instead of the ER. As usual, the dogs are taking good care of me. You know how hard it is to peel veggies with one hand? 🥴

• skullsandskeletons
    Options

I usually do the exchanging calories from other days to balance out, but usually that is eating really well during the week to have a bit extra on the weekends. This is just turning into a week where every day I seem to be going over and needing to try to correct the next day and failing.....maybe I just need to do my best the rest of the week and just chalk any missteps to "life happened" We moved and we have a wedding this weekend, so it might just end up being one of those weeks.

Yes, this! We all can't be perfect all of the time! You do excellent more often than not, right? That's super awesome! Hugs.
This discussion has been closed.