WORKOUT WARRIORS - NOVEMBER CHAT

Options

Replies

• Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    @holmesp603 OMAD is one meal a day, it's a way of eating (WOE) where someone eats all their calories at one meal. I'm changing it for the next time to read eat once that day. Fantastic job on your goals!

@Fitness327wk Awesome job on the goals!

@Navydaddjtc Sorry, not sorry!

@ConfidentRaven ....

oh okay ...it's on like Donkey Kong
    thanks for the chuckle
    G
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Goooood Afternoon Warriors
    I just went through the whole week of step number that have posted.... here is what the spread sheet looks like as this posting.... If I missed it then blame it on a Seniors Moment or 2

w5syh7c2asya.png

MAY I PLEASE GET THOSE STEP NUMBERS SO I CAN CATCH UP THE SS
    THANKS
    G

• holmesp603
    holmesp603 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Goals for Thursday met!
    Exercise ✔
    Logged under ✔
    Water ✔
    Bible/journal ✔
    Late nite snacking ✔

Im excited about weigh in tomorrow!
  • holmesp603
    holmesp603 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Thanks for explaining OMAD does not sound like something that will work for me but thank goodness for options!
    All of your killing it on your goals I am really pumped!
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    shbarbor wrote: »
    @magnolia82 Looks like you're still missing steps from Sunday Nov 17?

Whoopsies!

Steps Sunday nov 17: 8,390

• megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I finally broke down and saw the doctor about my ankle. It was sore back in the spring then I took a bad step one day in June (missed a step exiting a building) and I had pain and swelling off and on all summer. The last two weeks have been very sore. I put off the doctor visit because I attributed it to my weight.

Anyway, she’s convinced it’s not my weight. She thinks it’s arthritis and sent me for x rays. I’m just 37 so it’s a little unusual but then again my 4 year old has juvenile arthritis so I think we have blasted that misconception.

I’ll let you know when I get the results. Should be early next week.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    holmesp603 wrote: »
    Goals for Thursday met!
    Exercise ✔
    Logged under ✔
    Water ✔
    Bible/journal ✔
    Late nite snacking ✔

Im excited about weigh in tomorrow!

Awesome job killing your goals!! 🤩🤩💃🤩🤩
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,305 Member
    Options
    megnolia82 wrote: »
    I finally broke down and saw the doctor about my ankle. It was sore back in the spring then I took a bad step one day in June (missed a step exiting a building) and I had pain and swelling off and on all summer. The last two weeks have been very sore. I put off the doctor visit because I attributed it to my weight.

Anyway, she’s convinced it’s not my weight. She thinks it’s arthritis and sent me for x rays. I’m just 37 so it’s a little unusual but then again my 4 year old has juvenile arthritis so I think we have blasted that misconception.

I wish you the best with your results and hope your ankle is better very soon!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,305 Member
    Options
    Thursday, 11/21

👣STEPS: 12,402
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Daily Goals 11/21
    1. 30 Min Exercise ✅ Treadmill Intervals
    2. Step Goal (10K) ✅
    3. No Eating Out 🚫
    4. Under Sodium Limit 🚫
    5. 1 Hr. Knitting ✅

Daily Step Goal (10,000)
    11/21- 16,667

Ate out and went over my sodium limit but crushed my step goal and still stayed in my calorie limit. I was getting ready for Thanksgiving all day - almost got all the shopping done and spent some time cleaning the apartment though I still need to clean more tomorrow. Not sure how that will effect the scale tomorrow but I’m not worried about it, I know I overall had a great day so if it does go up it’s just water weight.
  • KrystalKayeFisher
    KrystalKayeFisher Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    PW 211
    CW 208.2
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    PW 211
    CW 208.2

Awesome WI!!!! Hard work paying off :smile: WI posted.
  • shbarbor
    Options
    Daily Goals 11/21
    1. 30 Min Exercise ✅ Treadmill Intervals
    2. Step Goal (10K) ✅
    3. No Eating Out 🚫
    4. Under Sodium Limit 🚫
    5. 1 Hr. Knitting ✅

Daily Step Goal (10,000)
    11/21- 16,667

Ate out and went over my sodium limit but crushed my step goal and still stayed in my calorie limit. I was getting ready for Thanksgiving all day - almost got all the shopping done and spent some time cleaning the apartment though I still need to clean more tomorrow. Not sure how that will effect the scale tomorrow but I’m not worried about it, I know I overall had a great day so if it does go up it’s just water weight.

Way to go on goals & getting ready for Thanksgiving. Still working on that myself! Awesome steps!
  • shbarbor
    Options
    @SLIMn2016 Way to kill those goals! Steps posted.

@Shortgirlrunning Steps posted.
  • shbarbor
    Options
    21 Nov Recap:

Logged all Foods
    Calories Under
    Exercise: No
    Steps: 3017
    Water: 68 oz

Woke up this morning, both knees swollen like cantaloupes. Had to cancel today's workout, got some of the swelling down with lots of ice, but still swollen. Wife was able to get me an appt tomorrow with orthopedic surgeon. I'm really bummed.

That stinks about the knees! Weird that it's both at the same time. Good move to get to the doc. Keep up all your other good work - more important than ever now!!!!
  • shbarbor
    Options
    megnolia82 wrote: »

Good job looking into the ankle. I hope it feels better soon!
  • shbarbor
    Options
    @holmesp603 WTG on goals again! Loving your positive attitude!
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Steps:

Tue 11/19: 21,874
    Wed 11/20: 24,828
    Thu 11/21: 20,023
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    21 Nov Recap:

Logged all Foods
    Calories Under
    Exercise: No
    Steps: 3017
    Water: 68 oz

Woke up this morning, both knees swollen like cantaloupes. Had to cancel today's workout, got some of the swelling down with lots of ice, but still swollen. Wife was able to get me an appt tomorrow with orthopedic surgeon. I'm really bummed.

@jcgator2016 ...Steps posted....That's a bummer about the knees... Hopefully just strained muscles and ligaments and tendons
    G

This discussion has been closed.