Replies

• Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    12/1/19 Mini-Challenge:
    Tracked: No
    Under: Most likely not
    Exercise: No... couch potato day

Today I was totally thrown off by the fact that I ran out of eggs... I forgot to get them while grocery shopping yesterday. I always make scrambled eggs with veggies and cheese on the weekend for breakfast, and I couldn't do that today... that breakfast usually keeps me level headed with my food choices during the day... so I broke into cookies I planned on making in a few days, made chip dip, and munched on last night's leftover dinner. I may just skip dinner altogether, or try to make something reasonable... 🤷‍♀️ tomorrow is another day, and I blame alot of this on my TOM being around the corner, and lack of planning!

Oh boy have I been there! You got that right tomorrow is another day girl! Go light on dinner and down that water you'll feel better. At least it counters it a bit🤗...alittle cheat or splurge is part of life ... You're just living it 🤷😉👍
  • p_mad
    p_mad Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 is it okay for us to post our Dec 1 stats here, and continue therewith? 🙂
  • sdgirl27
    sdgirl27 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 Hi! I can't find my name in a group. I posted yesterday morning :) I am really excited about this any way you can please add me
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    p_mad wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92 is it okay for us to post our Dec 1 stats here, and continue therewith? 🙂

@p_mad Yes! Tomorrow the November threads will close! I have already posted your weigh-in! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    12/1/19 Mini-Challenge:

Today I was totally thrown off by the fact that I ran out of eggs... I forgot to get them while grocery shopping yesterday. I always make scrambled eggs with veggies and cheese on the weekend for breakfast, and I couldn't do that today... that breakfast usually keeps me level headed with my food choices during the day... so I broke into cookies I planned on making in a few days, made chip dip, and munched on last night's leftover dinner. I may just skip dinner altogether, or try to make something reasonable... 🤷‍♀️ tomorrow is another day, and I blame alot of this on my TOM being around the corner, and lack of planning!

Oh boy have I been there! You got that right tomorrow is another day girl! Go light on dinner and down that water you'll feel better. At least it counters it a bit🤗...alittle cheat or splurge is part of life ... You're just living it 🤷😉👍

@Tinydancer106 I have to say, the positive to all of this is that I have had almost 100oz water so far, so that's not a worry! I will just have a small dinner and call it a night!
  • p_mad
    Options

@p_mad Yes! Tomorrow the November threads will close! I have already posted your weigh-in! :)
    Thank you!

Then please count me in on the same challenges-
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge
    Water challenge
    Steps Challenge- 50,000/week
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    12/1/19 Mini-Challenge:

@Tinydancer106 I have to say, the positive to all of this is that I have had almost 100oz water so far, so that's not a worry! I will just have a small dinner and call it a night!

@cmhubbard92 amazing job girl!🤘
  • p_mad
    Options
    Sunday, December 1
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge-
    Logged food: yes
    Under calories: no
    Exercise: yes(60 minute walk)

Steps: 10,299
    Water:152.16oz
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    sdgirl27 wrote: »
    @AB0215 Hi! I can't find my name in a group. I posted yesterday morning :) I am really excited about this any way you can please add me

@sdgirl127 You are on team Slimsons.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10773474/team-the-slimsons-december#latest
  • sdgirl27
    sdgirl27 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    sdgirl27 wrote: »

@sdgirl127 You are on team Slimsons.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10773474/team-the-slimsons-december#latest

Thank you :)@AB0215
  • primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    primekayprime
    Sun Week 1
    Previous Weight: 244.2
    Current Weight: 242

@conniewilkins56
    @eyezbydiana

Post your current weight on your appropriate day. My weigh in day is Sun, so that is the day I weigh in and update the team.

Whatever weight you posted on the welcome thread when you signed up is your starting weight.

• cmhubbard92
    Options

Thank you!

Then please count me in on the same challenges-
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge
    Water challenge
    Steps Challenge- 50,000/week

@p_mad You've got it! I copy and pasted it over!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    primekayprime
    Sun Week 1
    Previous Weight: 244.2
    Current Weight: 242

Nice loss @primekayprime :)
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    How on Earth did we get to December already? I’m already feeling the struggle of this month after a lovely festive (but freezing) weekend. Food has been off plan and a bit nightmarish. Just need to keep myself mostly on track, hoping to make my target of 195 for Christmas Day and then keep within 2lbs of a gian between then and my birthday on 3rd of January.

Hope everyone had a fab weekend and managed better choices than me!
  • aminor55
    aminor55 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello All!

My name is Ashley and I live in Indiana. I have participated in this group about a year ago :neutral: and am back. My goals are to stay within calorie counts on my fitness pal, reduce amount of alcohol consumed, and increase activity. I have a treadmill and enjoy kettleball work outs.

I'm excited to get this weight loss on the way.

Have a great week!
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    MUAC:
    -Logged all food: Yes
    -Stayed under calorie limit: Yes
    -Exercised: Yes, walked my dog for 1 1/2 hour
    I am logging this in on 12/1/19 at 8:56 p.m. Eastern time zone, U.S.
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    This is my first time to participate in this group and I am very excited about it. I definitely need to be accountable to others for my dieting to work. Please sign me up for the mini ultimate accountability challenge (first entry above).

To give you a little background, I am 54 and a mom of two. I have gained 30 pounds over the years and my goal is to lose these extra pounds. I would really like to lose some weight by February when I see my doctor again. He's given me until then to reduce my cholesterol through an improved diet; otherwise, I go on medication. I'm fairly active, though I'd like to add strength training (barre) twice a week. Overeating is my main problem.

Best of luck to everyone! :)
  • eyezbydiana
    eyezbydiana Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92
    Hey girly, thanks for adding me to the challenges. Can you make my step goal 9000 daily please. Im unable to edit it.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Sun Dec 1st
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: no.... Sunday is typically my rest day
  • gboles79
    gboles79 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m Gina, I’m back for my second month!! I am going to work on my water intake this month, I noticed the days I drink more water I consume less calories!

@cmhubbard92 do I need to sign up for the water & steps challenge or does it automatically roll over?
This discussion has been closed.