12/10: 13068
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,031 Member
    Options
    Dec 10
    ✅1. Steps > 4,000 7,672
    ✅2. Calories under the day’s budget
    ✅3. Read at least one page of a book day
    ✅4. Write down at least 3 things that are better now that I am normal wt & daily exerciser.
    1. I can carry heavier things
    2. I am no longer on bp meds
    3. I easily walk up & down stairs, carrying things

✅5. Do some self-care each day: 4-5-7 breathing, guided visualization, nature walk, warm bath, fun music, doodle, recite the Serenity Prayer,etc. Created/completed 4 collages. Did 4-5-7 breathing whenever anxious about our 🐈
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TEAM
    WELL WE ARE WAITING ON MOTHER NATURE TO HIT US WITH THE 123 KNOCK OUT PUNCH STARTING TODAY.
    3 MEGA STORMS STACKED OFF THE PACIFIC COAST AND READY TO BRING LOTS OF RAIN AND WIND TO THE PWN. UP HERE ON THE MOUNTAIN WE MAY GET OUR FIRST SNOW. DON'T KNOW IF WE WILL GET ANYTHING,B UT THE CHANCE IS THERE. i MAY LOOSE POWER SO IF I DO I'LL CATCH UP WHEN IT GETS RESTORED.
    G

@tuffgirl19 ... STEPS HAVE BEEN POSTED.. NICELY DONE SMASHING THAT STEPPING GOAL YESTERDAY... MISSING MONDAY'S STEP COUNT DON'T YA KNOW.
    @jcgator2016 ...STEPS HAVE BEEN POSTED... NICELY DONE JIM
    @SLIMn2016 .... STEPS POSTED NANCY..WELL DONE
    @kdv12 ...STEPS POSTED
    @Gadgetgirl259 ....STEPS POSTED... NICELY DONE

I hope the storms aren’t too bad for you!

Today’s teas: black currant breeze at work and tropicalia this evening. It’s a pineapple/coconut herbal and just as lovely as it sounds.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    megnolia82 wrote: »
    GOOD MORNING TEAM
    WELL WE ARE WAITING ON MOTHER NATURE TO HIT US WITH THE 123 KNOCK OUT PUNCH STARTING TODAY.
    3 MEGA STORMS STACKED OFF THE PACIFIC COAST AND READY TO BRING LOTS OF RAIN AND WIND TO THE PWN. UP HERE ON THE MOUNTAIN WE MAY GET OUR FIRST SNOW. DON'T KNOW IF WE WILL GET ANYTHING,B UT THE CHANCE IS THERE. i MAY LOOSE POWER SO IF I DO I'LL CATCH UP WHEN IT GETS RESTORED.
    G

@tuffgirl19 ... STEPS HAVE BEEN POSTED.. NICELY DONE SMASHING THAT STEPPING GOAL YESTERDAY... MISSING MONDAY'S STEP COUNT DON'T YA KNOW.
    @jcgator2016 ...STEPS HAVE BEEN POSTED... NICELY DONE JIM
    @SLIMn2016 .... STEPS POSTED NANCY..WELL DONE
    @kdv12 ...STEPS POSTED
    @Gadgetgirl259 ....STEPS POSTED... NICELY DONE

I hope the storms aren’t too bad for you!

Today’s teas: black currant breeze at work and tropicalia this evening. It’s a pineapple/coconut herbal and just as lovely as it sounds.

Love hearing about your teas!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    11 Nov Recap

Logged all Foods
    Calories Under
    Exercise: Fitness Training 60 mins, Pickleball 45 mins, stretch/foam rolling 30 mins
    Cals Burned: 876
    Water: 98 oz
    Steps: 8799

Early workout, couldn't resist not playing pickleball, played only 45 mins

Appointment with the Orthopedic Surgeon tomorrow to discuss whether to have surgery in January, or proceed with injections to get a little more out of these poor tired knees.

Prayers for you!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc Those links are awesome--thank you so much... I especially like the DAREBEE.COM site.... that one has great workouts and terrific meal plans...that site helped very much with my fasting schedule and food choices.

Stay warm and safe ---I hope the storm isn't too bad.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    @Fitness327wk WICKED AWESOME LOSS THIS WEEK!! :)
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    @Navydaddjtc Those links are awesome--thank you so much... I especially like the DAREBEE.COM site.... that one has great workouts and terrific meal plans...that site helped very much with my fasting schedule and food choices.

Stay warm and safe ---I hope the storm isn't too bad.

Awesome 👏 Ty again Greg!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    edited December 2019
    Options
    DAILY GOALS: Wednesday, 12/11

✅ Logged food
    ❌ Stayed under calories: Work event-- panini sandwiches and cookies😣😖🤪🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
    ✅ Daily Exercise Goal: Elliptical HIIT, Stair Climber @ 157 floors & Inclined Treadmill
    ✅ Maintained IF schedule: Alternating day fasting
    ✅ Water: 207.6 oz.

👣STEPS: 13,584 too much sitting for meetings--3 hours tonight---🙅🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️😖

• tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 766 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Dec 10 Tues
    Week 2 Goals:
    -25+g fiber daily ❌ 17g
    -2 fruits daily ❌ 1.5
    -120+ 💦 daily ✔️
    -Log at least 40 min exercise daily✔️ 71 min
    -Strength training 5/7 days
    ✔️✔️✔️weights/TRX, cardio
    -7500 steps✔️ 7676

Monday 12/9 steps: 8064

Thanks Greg! Sorry I forgot to bold it on Monday🤪
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 766 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    cfl814r88idf.jpeg
    Hey Team, got a quick question.

My wife wants a fitbit for Christmas. I'm an android guy (Garmin), so I don't know anything about fitbits. She wants the square one, but has to have a watch face with a sweeping second hand thats she can see without readers. She doesn't run marathons, doesn;t need split times, or any of that stuff. Just wants to record steps, biking, HR, etc.

I noticed the Fitness Blaze Special Edition has the watchface she likes, but it also has tons of features she is not interested in.

Any input will be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi Jim!
    I have a Fitbit Versa and I like the size of the watch face. You’re able to change the face through the app and I’ve seen sweeping ones. I wanted the Versa mostly because it’s waterproof and I was on a water aerobics kick for a while. The Fitbit Charge 3 is also waterproof and has many of the same features with great reviews. I think my next one may be the Charge 3.

You can go to Fitbit.com and compare any of them. The only thing I don’t like about the Versa, is I’m on my 4th one in the last year and a half. A couple of them just died on me. They were under a yr old, so still under warranty. I bought my 2nd one at Target and they switched it out with the receipt. If you have a Target Red Card, you can save 5% on them, even if they are already at a discounted price. I saw a commercial tonight and they’re on sale at Kohl’s now too😊 I think Fitbit’s website has lowered their prices too for the holidays.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. I’ll post a pic of my current watch face, simple and digital. You can customize most watch faces too-pick your colors for sweeping hand, numbers, etc.

• runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Steps 12/11: 18,344

my eating was NOT on track yesterday. Started out well and then went downhill and I didn't even bother tracking. I'm headed to NYC tomorrow so getting anxious and starting to eat! At least I got a workout in yesterday morning and am headed to the gym in a bit for a workout this morning.

Have a great day!
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,784 Member
    Options
    Morning!!!
    Dec 11 goals
    Water👊
    Protein👊
    Exercise👊
    Carbs👊

Even had pizza! Woot

Have a great day everyone!!!
    💛💛💛
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Steps
    12/3: 10541
    12/4: 14127
    12/5: 12381
    12/6: 10554
    12/7: 14249
    12/8: 8417
    12/9: 18601
    12/10: 13068

@Gutcutter500 ...STEPS AND WEIGH IN HAVE BEEN POSTED DOC....
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    runarml wrote: »
    Good morning!
    Steps 12/11: 18,344
    my eating was NOT on track yesterday. Started out well and then went downhill and I didn't even bother tracking. I'm headed to NYC tomorrow so getting anxious and starting to eat! At least I got a workout in yesterday morning and am headed to the gym in a bit for a workout this morning.
    Have a great day!
    @runarml ....STEPS POSTED...NYC.. HAVE A GREAT TIME
    tuffgirl19 wrote: »
    Dec 10 Tues
    Week 2 Goals:
    -25+g fiber daily ❌ 17g
    -2 fruits daily ❌ 1.5
    -120+ 💦 daily ✔️
    -Log at least 40 min exercise daily✔️ 71 min
    -Strength training 5/7 days
    ✔️✔️✔️weights/TRX, cardio
    -7500 steps✔️ 7676
    Monday 12/9 steps: 8064

Thanks Greg! Sorry I forgot to bold it on Monday🤪
    @tuffgirl19 .... BOTH DAYS OF STEPS POSTED...THANKS

11 Nov Recap
    Logged all Foods
    Calories Under
    Exercise: Fitness Training 60 mins, Pickleball 45 mins, stretch/foam rolling 30 mins
    Cals Burned: 876
    Water: 98 oz
    Steps: 8799
    Early workout, couldn't resist not playing pickleball, played only 45 mins
    Appointment with the Orthopedic Surgeon tomorrow to discuss whether to have surgery in January, or proceed with injections to get a little more out of these poor tired knees.
    @jcgator2016 ...STEPS POSTED JIM ... LET'S HOPE FOR GOOD NEWS ON THOSE KNEES

SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    DAILY GOALS: Wednesday, 12/11
    ✅ Logged food
    ❌ Stayed under calories: Work event-- panini sandwiches and cookies😣😖🤪🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
    ✅ Daily Exercise Goal: Elliptical HIIT, Stair Climber @ 157 floors & Inclined Treadmill
    ✅ Maintained IF schedule: Alternating day fasting
    ✅ Water: 207.6 oz.

👣STEPS: 13,584 too much sitting for meetings--3 hours tonight---🙅🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️😖
    @SLIMn2016 ...STEPS POSTED NANCY
    Dec 10
    ✅1. Steps > 4,000 7,672
    ✅2. Calories under the day’s budget
    ✅3. Read at least one page of a book day
    ✅4. Write down at least 3 things that are better now that I am normal wt & daily exerciser.
    1. I can carry heavier things
    2. I am no longer on bp meds
    3. I easily walk up & down stairs, carrying things

✅5. Do some self-care each day: 4-5-7 breathing, guided visualization, nature walk, warm bath, fun music, doodle, recite the Serenity Prayer,etc. Created/completed 4 collages. Did 4-5-7 breathing whenever anxious about our 🐈
    @MadisonMolly2017 ...STEPS POSTED MADDIE CONGRATS ON KILLIN THOSE GOALS.

• ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Confidentraven
    PW: 266.4
    CW: 265.2
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    Confidentraven
    PW: 266.4
    CW: 265.2