AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    mss9675 wrote: »
    AB0215 wrote: »
    mss9675 wrote: »
    @AB0215

Question, Am I still on the team?

@mss9675 Yes.

I am not able to see the spreadsheet. Where is it located at?

@mss9675 The speadsheet is located on the main group page.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113559-the-biggest-loser-monthly-challenge

• vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 1 hour walking, 1 hour 15 mins weight training.

Comments: I think I've managed to pick up a cold, not sure really though, all I am stuck with is a stuffy/runny nose at times and sneezing that won't stop. This is literally the first one I've had in like 18 months or so....so I guess I can't complain and it's not slowing me down. Did a bunch of cleaning tasks today that I needed to get done, washed my cats blankets, the curtains, etc and have been cleaning out my fridge so in all honesty I guess I don't care if I have a cold..when it's not bothering me too much...? I am going to go to bed early tonight as I have to go to the office tomorrow (yuck) as we're hosting our clients from London and I am REALLY not looking forward to that since I know what that means for me.

Feel better
  • vicky2767
    Options
    dustyspal wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh-in Wednesday
    January week 1

PW - 230.0
    CW - 229.5

Good job
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Daily check-in
    Week 1 (Tuesday)
    Track- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- Rest day from cardio. But did no 15 mins of strength.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily check in for tues Jan 7
    Tracked no
    Calories ?
    Exercise sadly no
  • AB0215
    Options
    Wednesday Weighins Due:
    @Dustyspal (already got yours)
    @Gridirongrrl
    @rissahm139 (already got yours)
    @southgirl94

Missing from Tuesday:
    @mrsjas2000
    @Smumm7898
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the spreadsheet on the main page. But I'm not find it. Am I missing it?
  • DebJB30
    DebJB30 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Daily Check In

Monday, Jan 6

Track:Yes
    Calories:Under
    Exercise: No, 7791 Steps

Tuesday, Jan 7
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No, 7452 Steps
  • caloricus
    caloricus Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Wednesday morning

Yesterday:
    Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔

I am slowly incorporating a small popcorn into our movie date nights. I used to get a bucket with a definite refill. 🍿
  • RetroJoe28
    RetroJoe28 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    I'm looking for the spreadsheet on the main page. But I'm not find it. Am I missing it?

@Jen_967
    On main page scroll down click on january it will take you to it
  • smallhippo1
    smallhippo1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Daily post
    Wednesday
    Track-yes
    Calories-way over
    Exercise-45minute body combat class

Had a bad day food wise just ate junk purely out of boredom. Drawing a line under it still 4 days of the week left to get it back. At least I managed a class today
  • gridirongrrl
    gridirongrrl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    gridirongrrl
    Week: January Week 1
    PW =194.8
    CW= 189.8

So I’m obviously thrilled with this number but it is a little deceptive. As with anytime I restart with calorie counting and working out I always lose a lot of water weight the first week. Also, when I weighed in last Wednesday it was my time of the month... so don’t expect numbers like this every week, I’m sure it will even out! I am a daily weigher though so this number did not surprise me and I’m able to put it in perspective.

Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday! We’ve made it halfway through the week! Yay!
  • vicky2767
    Options
    gridirongrrl
    PW =194.8
    CW= 189.8

So I’m obviously thrilled with this number but it is a little deceptive. As with anytime I restart with calorie counting and working out I always lose a lot of water weight the first week. Also, when I weighed in last Wednesday it was my time of the month... so don’t expect numbers like this every week, I’m sure it will even out! I am a daily weigher though so this number did not surprise me and I’m able to put it in perspective.

Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday! We’ve made it halfway through the week! Yay!

Fantastic loss.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    So I sliced my finger on the mandolin today. My first and last time ever using One. Hope this zucchini lasagna is worth it. Lol.
  • AB0215
    Options
    gridirongrrl
    PW =194.8
    CW= 189.8

@gridirongrrl It's very common for people to see a big drop the first week of a new program, and the trick is to stick with it when the subsequent drops aren't as big and the reality is that it all adds up! You got this and it's an encouraging start regardless of whether or not it was the first week, losses are encouraging!!
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Wednesday

Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔

The snow has turned to to ice. Very slippery on the walk home today. Definitely didn't set any speed records!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post January 6th

Calories under goal: No, slightly over
    Exercise: 10,085 steps

Daily Post January 7th

Calories under goal: No, slightly over
    Exercise: 10,336 steps

Daily Post January 8th

Calories under goal: Yes, finally
    Exercise: 10,200 steps
  • SammyDee2015
    SammyDee2015 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Daily post
    Wednesday
    Track-yes
    Calories-good
    Exercise-1 burpee. That’s it. Needed a rest day baaaaad.
    🤗
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Daily post: January 8
    Exercised?: Yes intermediate pilates (12 minutes)and cardio walk (26 minutes)
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes
    After work I needed a little outlet so, I pushed myself to do more cardio which felt good
    My goal today was to keep track of what I ate and exercise 20 minutes or more.
  • KT4everFree
    KT4everFree Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wednesday
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes

Tomorrow is my first added exercise day to meet my January goal. Ugh, I’m tired just think about it 🤣
This discussion has been closed.