Replies

• ekuassi
    ekuassi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    January 20
    Exercise? No
    Calories? No
    Tracking? No
    The last few days were not as good as expected, but I am back on track now!
  • kaj848
    kaj848 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Kaj848
    January week 3
    PW: 160.8
    CW: 162.8

Sorry I did not weigh in yesterday! I had too much birthday fun/cheesecake this weekend. I’m back at it this week!
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,304 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    What is going on with my hunger this morning??? Normally my morning coffee will hold me over until I get around to having breakfast. Busy mornings mean, usually not until around 10am. I was super hungry by 6:30 this morning... had some almonds, but that didn't do it. Got to work and had 2 rice cakes with peanut butter, this seems to have done the trick. I hope to not eat again until lunch. If this continues I will be way over my allowance for the day. Too make it worse, I didn't get my morning walk in, it was cold an drizzly out, and I just skipped it. Maybe I should have just gone out for the walk, it was only a little cold and a little drizzly. I just feel off today. :/
    Do you ever have these days? Do you have any tricks that keep you on track?
  • FatimaStartsAllOver
    FatimaStartsAllOver Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Kenyaa3 wrote: »
    Kenyaa3
    January Week 3
    PW:255.2
    CW:254.6

These 250’s is getting on my nerves lol. Done with it!!

@BonnieHosk85 if no one steps up to be Captain does that mean no more Gutbusters?

@Kenyaa3 - THATS A GREAT QUESTION KENYA

• Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 Thanks Bonnie for all the help and encouragement. You've been a great captain 🌺
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    abigail659 wrote: »
    Sorry I’m late with my weigh in. Thought about it twice as I was running around and just didn’t do it. I will set a reminder on my phone so I don’t forget:

Abigail659
    January Week 3
    PW: 152.2
    CW: 152.2
    @abigail659, no problem.

Colleen790 wrote: »
    @BonnieHosk85 Thanks Bonnie for all the help and encouragement. You've been a great captain 🌺
    @colleen790, you're sure welcome! :heart:

@shalvy2007, you just keep sliding on down that scale, don't ya?? Good job!! :star:

What is going on with my hunger this morning??? Normally my morning coffee will hold me over until I get around to having breakfast. Busy mornings mean, usually not until around 10am. I was super hungry by 6:30 this morning... had some almonds, but that didn't do it. Got to work and had 2 rice cakes with peanut butter, this seems to have done the trick. I hope to not eat again until lunch. If this continues I will be way over my allowance for the day. Too make it worse, I didn't get my morning walk in, it was cold an drizzly out, and I just skipped it. Maybe I should have just gone out for the walk, it was only a little cold and a little drizzly. I just feel off today. :/
    Do you ever have these days? Do you have any tricks that keep you on track?
    @looneycatblue, maybe add more protein in the morning? I definitely have days like that. Try not to beat yourself up about it and just commit to do better tomorrow. This week's weather has been rough and I've walked in drizzling weather, snow flurries, and bitter cold at 21 degrees. Brrr!!

@BonnieHosk85 if no one steps up to be Captain does that mean no more Gutbusters?
    @Kenyaa3, not only that, but MFP will actually be shutting down! LOL! Seriously though, it's not really a big job. This team is great about encouraging each other and giving thoughtful feedback, so the biggest part of the job is entering the weights into the spreadsheet. I'm sure someone will be stepping up any minute now. :wink:

• BonnieHosk85
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Walking dogs 79 minutes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    January 22
    Exercised? Yes. Treadmill, bike at gym
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Good morning! Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@craigo3154 (may be late weighing in, on holiday)
    @Ekuassi
    @GLouis4
    @inshapeCK
    @Tickie99

Please post using this template:
    Username
    January Week 3
    PW:
    CW:
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @tickie99, always great to get in the next decade on the scale too. Kudos to your family for joining you! :star:
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,940 Member
    Options
    inshapeCK
    January Week 3
    PW: 139.6 pounds
    CW: 138.9 pounds

Down 0.7 pounds since last week. :)
    Finally back to re-losing weight I had gained back since June. <3
    On June 5th, 2019 I had reached 134.2 pounds.
    Really want to stop bouncing back into the 140s and finally hit 130 pounds.
    Here's to 2020 being that year! B)
    Down 31.2 lbs from my highest weight which was in June of 2016.

@BonnieHosk85
    tvrpaqbj54md.png

• looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,304 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85

@looneycatblue, maybe add more protein in the morning? I definitely have days like that. Try not to beat yourself up about it and just commit to do better tomorrow. This week's weather has been rough and I've walked in drizzling weather, snow flurries, and bitter cold at 21 degrees. Brrr!!

Thank your for the encouraging words! I am amazed by your diligence, it was only around 55-60 in my neck of the woods, spoiled S.Cal girl. Anything below 72 and we think we are freezing! I did beef-up the protein, tried to make good choices, but at the end of the day, I still overdid it, by a lot! Just an off day. :s I will make up for this over the next few days.

Today is much better, hunger back to my normal, and got a nice walk in this morning. :D

I hope you are having a nice healthy day yourself! <3
  • FatimaStartsAllOver
    FatimaStartsAllOver Posts: 302 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85
    tvrpaqbj54md.png

Lol LOL lol. LOL
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @glouis4, every ounce counts!! :star:

@looneycatblue, I'm originally a Florida gal, living in Nashville TN now, so very used to sunny 75 degree days!! I honestly don't think I would have done those walks in this kind of weather if it wasn't for my commitment to helping my neighbor by walking his dog. He's unable to as he is recovering from an illness.

@FatimaStartsAllOver, not sure what that's supposed to be but I want to know so I can laugh too!! :smile:

@inshapeCK, nice loss :star: and thanks for the sweet meme! :heart:

@lele39, I'm tagging Ashley @AB0215 and she'll let you know what to do to be a part of the group for February. You're more than welcome to be an honorary member for January's Gutbuster team and check in daily with us if you'd like. Here's to a successful 2020 for you!! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.