TEAM: Run Track Minds (January)

Replies

• mama_healthy21
    mama_healthy21 Posts: 191 Member
    edited January 2020
    jwall309 wrote: »
    Also if you know anyone that is looking to join the challenge, February registrations are now open until spots are filled or February 1!

@jwall309 (or any team member 😊) starting next month I plan to take.a break from the challenge, when I am ready to return, do I jump back in with our team? Please let me know, thanks!
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    amuschette wrote: »
    Also if you know anyone that is looking to join the challenge, February registrations are now open until spots are filled or February 1!

@jwall309 (or any team member 😊) starting next month I plan to take.a break from the challenge, when I am ready to return, do I jump back in with our team? Please let me know, thanks!

No problem! All you need to do is register in the registration thread when you are ready to rejoin us and include that you would like to rejoin our team 😊
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Username: LyndaBSS
    Daily Post: Monday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: Walked dogs, picked up around the house
    How Was My Day: Good day. I made good choices. 😌

Gave in to my pizza craving. 😌

• mama_healthy21
    amuschette wrote: »

No problem! All you need to do is register in the registration thread when you are ready to rejoin us and include that you would like to rejoin our team 😊

Ok, thanks again!
  • mama_healthy21
    edited January 2020
    Daily Post Monday
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Weights and cardio circuit
    Day: Long day....I wasn't able to meet my 2 mile goal, but still was able to have a good workout..did the best with the time I had available! 🙌🏼 Still working on being consistent with meal planning and pretracking.
  • TwinMomma2019
    TwinMomma2019 Posts: 408 Member
    Hello All! February will be my first month doing this challenge and I’m so excited to be a part of this time. I’m a 22 y.o. mom of twin boys. They’re 9 months old. I’m doing this challenge in order to try to feel confident in my own skin again!
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Daily post Monday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no
  • TwinMomma2019
    Daily Post (Monday)
    Calories: Barely over
    Exercise: 25 minute HIIT treadmill workout and 20 minute strength training (core)
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Kathie_GoGo Posts: 209 Member
    Daily Post: Monday (Jan 27)
    Calories Tracked: Yes
    Daily Calories (goal 1200): On Target
    Daily Calories Tracked Streak: 17
    Activity: No
    Daily Step Goal Streak: 12

Thought From My Day: BE THE BEST VERSION OF YOU 🤩
  • jwall309
    Hello All! February will be my first month doing this challenge and I’m so excited to be a part of this time. I’m a 22 y.o. mom of twin boys. They’re 9 months old. I’m doing this challenge in order to try to feel confident in my own skin again!

Hey girl! Welcome to the team :smile: Just a note to make sure to post in the February thread! This thread will close down at the end of the week once we switch over months!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Username: LyndaBSS
    Daily Post: Tuesday
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: Walked dogs, picked up around the house
    How Was My Day: Good day. I made good choices. 😌

Little bit over. I’m okay with that.

• TwinMomma2019
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: None Intermittent fasting streak: 3 days
  • skullsandskeletons
    kyoung1908 wrote: »
    How tall is everyone? I'm 5'10 and even though I've lost almost 20 lbs I just dont see a difference. I feel like I have to lose so much to see any change. It's pretty disappointing but I dont want to give up.

I’m 5’9” and it took 30 pounds to go down one size. Be patient! Hugs to you.
  • skullsandskeletons
    Daily post Tuesday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: on target
    Exercise: no
  • kyoung1908
    kyoung1908 Posts: 405 Member
    How tall is everyone? I'm 5'10 and even though I've lost almost 20 lbs I just dont see a difference. I feel like I have to lose so much to see any change. It's pretty disappointing but I dont want to give up.

I’m 5’9” and it took 30 pounds to go down one size. Be patient! Hugs to you.

Thank you for sharing. I will keep going.
  • jwall309

I’m 5’3 and I’ve lost 30 pounds and I’m the same pants size still and i can’t notice a difference unless i look at an old photo and even then the difference isn’t as much as I’d like! Do you do measurements? Or even just looking back at old photos can be helpful!

• Kathie_GoGo
    Daily Post: Tuesday (Jan 28)
    Calories Tracked: Yes
    Daily Calories (goal 1200): On Target
    Daily Calories Tracked Streak: 18
    Activity: 5 mile run
    Daily Step Goal Streak: 13

Thought From My Day: GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WORK FOR IT
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Username: Kathie_GoGo