WAISTAWAYS - February 2020 Chat

Replies

• Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 638 Member
    So yesterday I got home from work and hubby and I went and picked up dinner, we went to Nalley Fresh , its a build your own salad, and other dishes place... It's honestly my favorite place to eat, i love a good salad... anyway... got home and did a 45 min aerobics video.... then looked at my planner and I was just supposed to do a 45 min walk... 🙄 So I was a definite over achiever yesterday... 🤗

Today, I did 45 min yoga and will do a 30 minute aerobic video, I decided to just stick with my original plan...

My steps for 2/14 = 8112

Have a great Saturday everyone !
  • Shexio
    Shexio Posts: 184 Member
    Veggies. Cut, spiral, etc. very little meat. No oil.
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    Shexio wrote: »
    Veggies. Cut, spiral, etc. very little meat. No oil.

I love that there are goldfish crackers in this yummy dish. Fun!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    Saturday weigh in
    Week 2
    PW 192.7
    CW 192.4

Why do I gain in pounds and lose in ounces? 🤣🤗

• EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 543 Member
    Steps: 2,200
    Study day at home with not much exercise - until picking up daughter Monica in White River this afternoon.
    I ended up making tomato sauce with spinach, onions, and ground turkey. Came out pretty well and I ate an actual serving of pasta. Unreal! It’s not a lot but it’s definitely enough.
    Lights out. More soon!
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    jmawbxfig0de.jpg

I've been sick most of the week with what appeared to be the flu now turned stomach flu. 🙄🤕😷
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 280 Member
    jugar wrote: »
    Hi all!
    I'm back from the wild west - a long day of travel. Almost all the weigh-ins are done! Thanks - last two to pester:
    @robertefortier536
    @lovethyneighbor

I'll be back to posting more and keeping up better this week!

• lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 280 Member
    STEPS

l65hpcqi9el5.jpeg
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member

I've been sick most of the week with what appeared to be the flu now turned stomach flu. 🙄🤕😷

I feel for you! I had exactly that and still all food is going straight through me except toast. But my appetite is back so I'm having way too much toast!
    Wishing you a speedy recovery!
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Pearl4686 wrote: »

I feel for you! I had exactly that and still all food is going straight through me except toast. But my appetite is back so I'm having way too much toast!
    Wishing you a speedy recovery!

@Pearl4686 how long did yours last? I thought I was getting better Friday but then this stomach thing started yesterday. I dont have much appetite but I started eating toast crackers applesauce and water. That's about all I can handle right now.
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member

@Pearl4686 how long did yours last? I thought I was getting better Friday but then this stomach thing started yesterday. I dont have much appetite but I started eating toast crackers applesauce and water. That's about all I can handle right now.

I was in pain wed & Thurs. Fri & Saturday was lot better and could tolerate toast but not much else. Today a lot better still, can eat but still feel 'off'. Got a nice weight drop though ;)
    Sending hugs <3<3<3
  • robertefortier536
    robertefortier536 Posts: 10 Member
    Sorry for the delay.
    PW 180.2
    CW 180.2
    😐
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,054 Member
    Happy Sunday, Friends!

Sunday weigh in:

PW - 176.4
    CW - 174.8

Steps:

09/02 - 2914
    10/02 - 2669
    11/02 - 6172
    12/02 - 10340
    13/02 - 7727
    14/02 - 7040
    15/02 - 6280

I'll be back later for a fuller update!

• deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 768 Member
    PW: 150.5
    CW: 149.5

I suspect that now that I've gotten a bulk of weight off, it will be slow sailing now on. I can't add any more exercise time to my day; I'm at 1-1.5 hours per day. So it's chipping away for me... little by little!

Happy Sunday! May you be blessed this week with strength, health, wisdom, & so much more.

Rock on, team!
  • Steph1498
    Steph1498 Posts: 307 Member
    @micki48 here are my steps for the week
    2/9: 4594
    2/10: 6132
    2/11: 8393
    2/12: 7274
    2/13: 7884
    2/14: 6125
    2/15: 12579
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 975 Member
    Happy weekend to everyone! I am having the hardest time staying out of the sweets and snacks. Some months I get the worst cravings the week before my period and it's bad this month! Trying to have some treats so I don't go crazy but moderation is tough right now. Today is the birthday party day for kids. I'm trapped in chucky cheese right now. I will be waiting until I get home to eat lunch. Next my oldest has a party to attend around dinner time. Today is kind of an odd day. Not sure if working out is going to happen but I'm aiming for this afternoon. Tomorrow I have no plans and that's just the way I like it. Freedom to do whatever I like, when I like!

Congrats to all of you who are having a loss this week! So many of you having an awesome week. I also love all the food pictures too. So many great ideas!
  • Andreabroadley
    Andreabroadley Posts: 5,455 Member
    Have a wonderful holiday weekend everyone (if it is one for you!). :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.