Previous 169.4 ibs
    Current 166 ibs

Look at you go! Great job!
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    Sunday Check In

Calories: under but barely
    Exercise: got outside today for a good walk with pup and it felt great!
    Water: did not track but not enough

Hey, anyone want to join me in this plank challenge for beginners? Or a more difficult version of you aren’t a beginner?

tbf8s71u41bz.jpeg
  • ErinBEW
    ErinBEW Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey team. I’m new to the group. I’ve been on MFP since 2011 and have lost 30lbs, but, I took a 2-year hiatus because I had a lot going on at the time. I’m back to refocus on getting healthier. I was really looking for a group that could help hold me accountable, and I found you! This community seems great, and I look forward to loosing with you.

A little about me: I’m a mom of 2 girls (ages 11 and 8.) I work from home so I don’t move as much these days but have a treadmill in my office, so trying to stay motivated to at least walk more throughout the day. I live in Phoenix, AZ, USA.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,093 Member
    Options
    I goofed! So sorry --

for Third Place February Pounds Lost - it should have been @Emmajhare with 9.5 pounds tossed to the curb. @timibotkin was also amazing, but I somehow overlooked the quiet little 9.5 sitting there on the spreadsheet. Sorry!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    Sunday Check In

Calories: under but barely
    Exercise: got outside today for a good walk with pup and it felt great!
    Water: did not track but not enough

Hey, anyone want to join me in this plank challenge for beginners? Or a more difficult version of you aren’t a beginner?

tbf8s71u41bz.jpeg

I am in for the plank challenge!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Sunday check in

Calories: under
    Exercise: 20 minute walk, 25 minutes aqua fit exercises/ treading water
    Water: met goal

Didn’t get as long walk as I planned but the pool exercises where a bonus. My granddaughter made a friend at the pool, so I took advantage for some extra exercise time.

• Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Weigh in March Week 1
    charlottemilton
    Previous 266
    current 259.5

First week loss 6.5 lbs. I know lbs lost each week will be lower because I won't have the big week 1 loss again. I have a long way to go to get to a "normal" weight, but according to my doctor, I don't have a choice. Diagnosed a bit over a week ago with gastritis and non alcoholic fatty liver disease. On meds and special diet for the gastritis for three months or so until it clears up and then just need to lose weight to hopefully turn around the fatty liver. No cure other than lose weight and time. Fairly easy to stay away from rich food right now because it causes pain but I am not sure once the pain is gone if I can continue to watch what I eat as carefully.

Charlotte

Congrats! Looking forward to being on this journey with you
  • Kres567
    Options
    ErinBEW wrote: »
    Hey team. I’m new to the group. I’ve been on MFP since 2011 and have lost 30lbs, but, I took a 2-year hiatus because I had a lot going on at the time. I’m back to refocus on getting healthier. I was really looking for a group that could help hold me accountable, and I found you! This community seems great, and I look forward to loosing with you.

A little about me: I’m a mom of 2 girls (ages 11 and 8.) I work from home so I don’t move as much these days but have a treadmill in my office, so trying to stay motivated to at least walk more throughout the day. I live in Phoenix, AZ, USA.

Welcome!!
  • girlfacedolly
    girlfacedolly Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Username: girlfacedolly
    Weigh in week: 1
    Weigh in day: sun
    Previous Weight: 168
    Today's Weight: 168

Hi my name is Casey, I am a 6’ tall SAHM of three kiddos . I am pretty close to my goal weight, so I tend to go up and down about 2 lbs from my current weight. I run about 3 x a week, I have a half marathon in 20 days and am hoping to start indoor rock climbing tomorrow. It’s hard to carve out time for yourself. There’s so much guilt, and late and early workouts. But, the whole family is better when you are taking care of yourself. Good luck this month!
  • profkct8336
    profkct8336 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’ve had a fairly awful weekend and have done nothing towards weight loss😕 but tomorrow is a new day and I’m hopeful and motivated to get on track!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-in: Sunday 03/01

Calories: over
    Water: 3L
    Steps: 11,271
    Exercise: Sunday Funday Walk

Happy Monday team. I’m happy to say I had a successful weekend. Came out of it with a small loss so no damage control needed this week. I’m so happy we are in a new month. February was ok but it was a struggle at the end. I’ve made a lot of improvement in many areas but I’ve had to deal with a lot of emotions and stress with the start of therapy. I’m glad this is now something I will be working on with a professional. Last week I was very frustrated and ready to throw in the towel but thanks to my MFP family I’ve pushed through that hard week and am now coming out the other side. I’ve been doing my homework and looking at what’s happening with me when I go for snacks and honestly most of it is out of boredom. I do also go for snacks when I’m stressed or emotional but a good chunk of it happens when I’m just sitting watching TV.

Anyway. Wishing you all a great start to this new month and week ❤️

MARCH GOALS:

•Stay on or under my calorie goals everyday.
    •Drink at least 2 liters of water everyday
    •Complete 10,000 steps each day minimum.
    •Workouts -
    Sun - Sunday Funday Walk
    Mon - Gym Session (❤️+💪🏻) + Monday Zumba
    Tue - Gym Session (❤️+💪🏻)
    Wed - REST DAY
    Thu - Gym Session (❤️+💪🏻)
    Fri - Gym Session (❤️+💪🏻)
    Sat - Saturday Morning 5K
  • robynleegetsfit
    robynleegetsfit Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    robynleegetsfit
    Weigh-in March week 1
    Previous: 239.9
    Current weight: 238.3 lbs
  • dabbers18
    dabbers18 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Real name ....Fiona
    Age 55
    Weigh day....monday
    Weight....223.4
    Aim this month to lose at least 8lbs.
    Hi I really struggle with my weight and have done for years. I hit so much then I seem to lose it and I dont know why. I wish I could get to the bottom of it all.
    I hope to get on my treadmill, use my wii fit, log all food and hit 10000 steps daily. Drink lots of water too. Basically kick my own backside into doing stuff.
    Hope to get lots of inspiration here aswell as support.
    Good luck everyone xxx
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    I’ve had a fairly awful weekend and have done nothing towards weight loss😕 but tomorrow is a new day and I’m hopeful and motivated to get on track!

We are here for support! Glad to hear you are motivated.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    robynleegetsfit
    Weigh-in March week 1

Way to go on the loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    dabbers18 wrote: »
    Real name ....Fiona
    Age 55
    Weigh day....monday
    Weight....223.4
    Aim this month to lose at least 8lbs.
    Hi I really struggle with my weight and have done for years. I hit so much then I seem to lose it and I dont know why. I wish I could get to the bottom of it all.
    I hope to get on my treadmill, use my wii fit, log all food and hit 10000 steps daily. Drink lots of water too. Basically kick my own backside into doing stuff.
    Hope to get lots of inspiration here aswell as support.
    Good luck everyone xxx

Congrats 🥳 on the loss! I see you mention a step goal, would you be interested in joining the step challenge. We are going to set a weekly step goal as a team and see if we can beat it. You just report your steps here starting with yesterday’s steps.
  • Kres567
    Options
    robynleegetsfit
    Weigh-in March week 1

Nice loss!
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Hi all. My name is Angie and I am new to the group. I am working to lose around 75 pounds in the next year or so. My goal weight is 175 pounds.

Please count me in for steps--my goal is 15,000 steps each day. I was waaayyy short yesterday...but the rest of the month...😉!

I'm also in for the plank challenge starting today!

Steps 3/1 5,710
This discussion has been closed.