WEIGHT NO MORE Team Chat - March 2020

Options

Replies

• tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    @Cafelelia
    Sorry about the issues you're having with your mom. I understand completely. My dad is fiercely independent and doesn't like to ask for help. Glad you were able to find a service for her. Hopefully it will work out ok. Thank you for the virtual hug. Giving you a hug back.
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    @nstephenson01
    Welcome back! Prayers that your husband gets home quickly and safely.
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    Friday and Saturday check in
    Food: good
    Water: not sure but not enough
    Exercise: Friday was a rest day, Saturday 40 minutes bodyweight exercises while doing laundry, 15 minute walk around my condo complex by myself and another 15 minute walk around the complex with a couple of neighbors and their furry friends.
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    3/21 - 14409 steps
  • timibotkin
    timibotkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Steps
    3/21 11,787
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    03/21 steps 8681
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    i3x1hrnv45z6.jpeg
    Made a green Spring pasta with peas. Next day used Rao’s marinara on left over orecchiette and topped it with left over green pasta. My heart beats with love!
    38km4kftncnl.jpeg
    Last night Chinese walnut tofu with green beans and brown rice.
    Those candied walnuts were dangerous. Hard to stop eating them. As they were cooling I popped one in my mouth. 5 more followed.
    Going to weigh this morning to make sure I’m still on track.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Brisk chilly 20 minutes walk done! Making oatmeal topped with organic strawberries
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,461 Member
    Options
    I woke up feeling better but once I ate, started not feeling well again. Guess it will be another rest day for me. No worries, not coronavirus, this is a stomach virus. I have a headache and feel run down too. Jim is still not feeling better. Hopefully he will be turning the corner soon and feeling better.

@ljdanny I don't know how I missed your post last night. I totally forgot your hair was magenta! I hope you can get into your zumba class online. I don't know how to do that stuff either lol! Shannon was telling me a woman my age is in her online class and doesn't realize her video is on during class. She said she even had a bag of chips that she was dumping into her mouth at one point. Shannon doesn't want to embarrass her. I told her she has to let her know. That lady would be me lol!
    @tryingagain5 I am glad that you are able to purchase extra data. It is important to stay connected during this time. Sounds like you got a good workout in on Saturday.
    @KUMEcyclingteam Omg! Lol! You crack me up! I am sure having you around keeps your Mom in good spirits! What is turkey pie? That sounds good. Sounds like you are getting a good workout in too! With all the water I drink, I may have your mother beat with the bathroom trips.
    @Freeglerock I am glad that you were able to check in. I know it is hard now a days, especially with little ones to care for. I know it is hard for them, especially since they can't understand what is going on. I don't know what would happen with the allotment if you shut down, it needs to be tended to so I would hope they would still let you go. Hang in there. Hugs
    @Mrsbell8well It is a tough time and eventually it catches up with all of us. Sounds like you are doing what you do best to get you and your family through this. Hugs!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    4am04d4oh3ee.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS ON REACHING ONEDERLAND!!!!

@cre804
    @dillyg08
    @schlerin
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,979 Member
    Options
    I've had a couple of not so great days eating and drinking. (Fun, but very irresponsible).

Back on the wagon so to speak today. Hubs just made us southwestern omelettes, which will probably keep me full until dinner, which is salad and rotisserie chicken.

Saturday Steps: 8,045 - I did it! I did a full week of 8,000 + steps per day. Total for the week: 61,977 steps.

This week's goals: 60+ oz water per day; Measure and log all food.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!!! :)

83xv78oc9j8b.png
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    Yesterday was a good day. I stuck to my plan (which included 2 small glasses of wine for home date night), I went for a nice run and I drank my 2l of water. I also avoided endlessly catching up on news and just let myself do that for 30 minutes in the late afternoon. My sleep quality still could be better and I am working on it. I am getting ready for the “school week” coming up. I have lessons mapped out for the week and my husband organized more online activities for our boys. A hockey coach is offering 30 minutes of dry land training at a reasonable cost, so we booked each of our boys for that several times this week. The boys take piano lessons at a local music school, which has been struggling to stay afloat. All of the families agreed to moving regular lessons to an online portal, so can continue to study and the school has been saved! We are also trying really hard to support local businesses that are still open.

@GingerPwr - We all need some fun days right now. Great that you are back on the wagon & great steps this week!
    @sleepymom5 - I am so sorry that you and Jim are both sick, and hope that you feel better really soon!
    @mrsbell9well - We are all having those times of anxiety right now. Really good that you are focusing on what you can do like the cleaning, organizing, cooking and baking. Your food looks so yummy!
    @Freeglerock - It is really hard for the kids to get their heads around this. My kids ask me several times a day when they can resume their activities again. That is so great that you can still work on the allotment and those fresh veggies will be all the more appreciated during these uncertain times.
    @kumecyclingteam - You are hilarious! Hope that your mom is recovering well and please try to find the time to take care of yourself too.
    @tryingagain5 - Really impressive how you have go on board with an alternate workout schedule so quickly. Getting that extra data is a good idea as so many activities and services have moved online now. It is a good way to stay in touch with those things.
    @ljdanny - Hope that you were able to get online and do your Zumba class this morning!
    @nstephenson01 - Your fur babies are adorable!
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx - Nice loss!
    @kirsten11872 - I had a similar gain this week. For me, I was just moving less and missed some workouts. We can both get focused again this week, so let’s go!

This discussion has been closed.