WEIGHT NO MORE Team Chat - April 2020

1282930313234»

Replies

• tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    @podperson1
    @sleepymom5
    It is stressful not knowing but there's nothing I can do about it so I'm going to do my best not to think about it and will be grateful that right now I still have a job.

I don't know if they will rehire later or not but hopefully they will.
  • tryingagain5
    edited May 2020
    Saturday 5/2
    Food: good
    Water: 40 oz
    Exercise: 40 minutes low intensity, 40 minute walk

I went and got some bloodwork done this morning. Another follow up to see what's happening with the iron supplement I'm talking. They're screening everyone who goes into the building and it turns out the person doing that turned out to be the dietitian from my walking group. She said a lot of people at the hospital were laid off too.

I did some cleaning today. Vacuumed and dusted my room and moved the furniture to clean behind it. Not really exercise but it sure felt like it. I also got half my downstairs bathroom cleaned.

I got a nice compliment from my dad today. He doesn't do that often so it was really nice to hear it from him. He told I was looking good and to keep it up.

Walked with a neighbor and asked another neighbor to help me with one of my toilets and a couple of other things I needed help with. He spent a long time fixing the toilet but it seems to be fine now. He's going to help me on Monday with my bathroom sink drains. They're not draining right so he's going to check to see if he can fix it or if I need a plumber.

I spent a lot of time outside today talking with the neighbors
  • tryingagain5
    @Cafelelia
    Yes. I'm grateful that I still have a job. Glad the weather is pretty nice here so it's good to get outside. It's kind of funny that I'm talking with my siblings more now than eve before.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    @pacsnc6 so glad your doing as well as you are. Hang in there. Sending you prayers and hugs.
    @Cafelelia I was so happy to hear your feeling better and accomplishing so much! And yes your right it would be a bit chaotic to try to move with everything that’s going on. I have no idea how we would pull that off. But for now it’s just early baby steps and looking for open doors.
    @gingerpwr loved hearing about your good day. I’m so proud of how well your doing. I’m sure we will get to meet one day.
    @sleepymom5 so relieved to hear that Jim is feeling better. Such a frightening ordeal for your family.
    I woke up and baked whole-wheat cinnamon raisin bread. A recipe I haven’t made in 30 years. Also made oatmeal raisin cookies. I love to make small cookies so I can have 2 for lunch. I freeze them.
    I realized this morning that I have been doing more baking and cooking since I don’t do the shopping anymore. It’s freed up quite a bit of my time. I had to take a big nap today. Struggling to catch up on rest. Had to force myself to get out and walk. Set the IF timer at 5:15 pm. I would be eating so much more if I didn’t have the timer stopping me.
    Made it through this long day. Still tired.
    A long to do list tomorrow but rest will be a priority.
    I’m pretty excited to see peeps hitting their goal or close to it! Congratulations everyone!!! I will respond to others later.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,246 Member
    Week 5
    PW 126
    CW - 125
    Steps
    SUN - 11,093
    MON - 12,128
    TUE - 3,912
    WED - 9,169
    THU - 5,824
    FRI - 11,058
    SAT- 11,004

TOTAL 64,188
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,060 Member
    4/26- 7,786
    4/27- 6,935
    4/28- 15,407
    4/29- 2,869
    4/30- 2,879
    5/1- 3,165
    5/2- 13,799
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    05/02 steps 8178
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    lhq87klanx1c.png

This thread is closing, so please to go our May thread at the link. Steppers can post any remaining step tallies for April on the May thread. Thanks!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10794366/weight-no-more-team-chat-may-2020#latest
This discussion has been closed.