04wsbj5jnk7t.jpg
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    Check in: Saturday
    Food: On plan!
    Water: 80 oz
    Exercise: 40 min walk, PT and stretching

I had a good day yesterday. I stuck to my plan but did have a few drinks for my nieces BD. I am happy with how the day went for a change. We had friends stop over unexpectedly so we sat out back (socially distant) with them for a while. Then went to my sister in laws for my niece's BD(also socially distant) and then came home and played zoom quizzo with some of my kids and nieces which was fun. I think I needed a day of having fun with people other than Jim and the girls. I have to run, I am going for a walk with Shannon in a few minutes. Happy Sunday everyone!

@Zumba_Luvah Nice loss! Hope all is going well :)
    @GingerPwr I do feel sad for the students and teachers. It was a nice tribute to do the drive by with the pictures. It does seem like the schools are trying to find a way to still make this time special. Hope you enjoyed the social distancing with your friends and was able to make a wise choice with the take out. You have just really been doing awesome so I am sure you did!
    @timitbotkin When you feel like you shouldn't post is when you probably need support and should be reaching out. Look at me, I also am having a hard time getting back on track. You aren't alone. We do have very successful people on our team but we also have people that struggle. We just need to show up for ourselves and take one day at a time. Make one little change that you can be consistent with, maybe increase your water or not snack after a certain time-anything that would work for you. Maybe just come on here and check in daily. You don't have to comment to everyone, just tell us what you are doing. Also please don't feel ashamed. You are going through a tough time and can't seem to catch a break. I can understand why you would be nervous about everything. I think that is natural given the circumstances. I also think a little angry with the insurance company. Remember to be kind to yourself. Sure, you gained this week and you aren't happy with how the week went but I know you had amazing steps every day. So give yourself credit for that. I am sure if you look you will find other things to. This week, continue those and find another small change to make. You got this! Let's have a great week xoxo
    @kirsten11872 I am glad that you aren't beating yourself up over this gain. Sounds like you are reining in the eating and that is good. Maybe add in some exercise, I know you are use to killer workouts but maybe start small like a quick walking video or get outside for a little for a walk. Exercise doesn't have to be a long, drawn out process. I hope you had fun at your cousins. It is nice to be able to see people outside and still keep social distancing.
    @Cafelelia You have really been doing great lately! Love the mask too! I was going to make masks and just never got to it. I did order a few boring ones off of esty (plain black), maybe I should make a realistic plan with this too and just buy a few cute ones Lol!
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Nice loss! And Beautiful picture! You looks so relaxed and happy! I hear from everyone who has traveled to NZ that it is the most beautiful place they have ever been. From the pictures you share, it really is! What a nice feeling having to go in and buy a smaller size! That can definitely keep the momentum going!
    @KUMEcyclingteam That is impressive! My butt gets numb after 8-10 miles on a regular bike! I am glad you enjoyed it. I assume fat biking is when you have the fat tires and are on trails?
    @Freeglerock Well, it does sound like you pushed yourself hard enough! Lol! Hopefully you aren't too sore. Enjoy gardening at the allotment today!
    @annliz23 Hope all is going well. Great steps this week!
    @ljdanny You have been doing great! Those steps for the week are amazing. It sounds like things are starting to open up there. We haven't changed except parks and golf courses. It would be nice for things to safely get back to normal.
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5
    Yep, 80% of weight loss happens in the kitchen. I definitely need to get it together.😊 Doing pretty well so far today, even had an apple this morning. Now just to keep it up. I (we) can do it. I'm doing my best to reset today as well.

I've always done better with the exercise part so that isn't anything ne for me. I don't know why I have so much trouble with the food part, I think it's just that I like to eat but like you said I can't keep going up. I've worked so hard at losing what I did and really don't want to have to lose so much all over again. I still have 50ish pounds to lose, I don't want to make it more.

• tryingagain5
    Options
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    Nice pic! Doesn't look like there will be a walk for me today or tomorrow. It's raining now and the forecast is for rain tomorrow too. Supposed to get several inches of rain.

No barbershops or salons are open here yet, although a couple of them have opened despite the governor's stay at home order. She actually didn't have the authority to extend it past 28 days without others voting on it but she did it anyway. One of the barbers got his license suspended for being open but the sherriff in that county isn't enforcing it because the stay at home order isn't a law, so he's not breaking any laws. He's wearing a mask and cleaning in between clients, etc.

Hopefully more things can open soon.
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    @timibotkin
    Don't feel ashamed of your struggle with having a hard time getting back on track. I'm having the exact same trouble. I know what to do, just having a hard time doing it. I've been gaining too and I need to stop.

We can both get back on track. One step at a time. I had a dietitian once tell me to make what she called advantage cards. Write down the reasons you want to lose weight and to look at and read them several times a day as reminders.

She also told me to give myself credit for the things that would get me to my goals. It didn't even have to be anything big. You can give yourself credit for something small, for example you drank more water today than you did yesterday. I see you posted your steps. 98,000 steps for the week! Give yourself credit for that because I find that impressive!

You(we) can do it!

I understand you being nervous about what's going on with your health. I'll keep you in my prayers.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    s9acp12kv6uz.png
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Hope002
    Friday
    PW 176.8
    CW 178.8

Steps
    5/10 - 6673
    5/11 - 9543
    5/12 - 21959
    5/13 - 15502
    5/14 - 14154
    5/15 - 6502
    5/16 - 14839
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    fsxw6jb1bvkl.gif
    a2ofltymw48y.png
    zoni5igukfax.png
    n2o1pxbf8odr.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Waistaways 0.53%
    2nd Downsizers 0.40%
    3rd Trimstones 0.22%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Waistaways 26.8 lbs
    2nd Downsizers 21.4 lbs
    3rd Trimstones 11.5 lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @unevano 3.84%
    2nd @SMcFall0215 2.56%
    3rd @metonymicalinsanity 2.31%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @unevano 9.0 lbs
    2nd @metonymicalinsanity 7.2 lbs
    3rd @SMcFall0215 4.3 lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @nstephenson01
    @michelleywardell
    @Jen_967
    @angmarie28
    @charlottemilton
    @1theresamcvean
    @deniners2
    @machchic
    @TheMrWobbly

w1w251xfuna6.png

• Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    cifnrbxvuufd.jpg

Congratulations @nstephenson01, @1theresamcvean, and @GingerPwr for being our top three winners for Week 2!

Congrats also to @nstephenson01 and @1theresamcvean for being in the F2F Honorable Mentions this week!

And a big congratulations to all of us! Lose, maintain or gain we are all winners for focusing on our health, lifestyle and fitness!!

Hurray Team Weight No More!!

• Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    @Cafelelia

I just noticed on the spreadsheet that my current weight was entered as 172.2 instead of 172.4.
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    Sunday 5/17
    Food: started out pretty good, then ended up going way over
    Water: 80 oz
    Exercise: 20 minutes low intensity

It rained here all day and is still raining. Very dreary day. No walk because of the rain. How to get in one tomorrow.

Church was supposed to have a drive in service but since there was so much rain forecasted for today they only did the livestream.

After I had lunch I slept a while to stay awake for work, although I'm not sure if we'll even get to work 8 hours. Hopefully we will.
This discussion has been closed.