TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (June)

Replies

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,875 Member
    edited June 2020
    Hey TBBT!! Guess what day it is !? Mike-mike-mike-mike...ActuallyNo it’s not hump day !! It IS however... time to get those juices flowin and to start sharin! 😊 Every now and again we like to start up a side conversation to keep up the engagement within our team. We call it a Weekly Roundtable Discussion or WRD.

This weeks WRD is. What is your Why? To figure out my true “why”, I looked at the timeline over the span of my life and the majority of it has been focused in on my daughter and making her decisions WITH her. Raising her has taken all of my thoughts and placed them around her future, her present, her past. One day I looked at FB and noticed that I was never there!! In the timeline of MY life how was I NEVER THERE?!?! The realization hit me super hard and it was depressing!! I must’ve avoided the camera at every turn and the result was that was missing from my own memories🥺 so this is my why!! I am 35 and the next chapter of my life I want to be more present and the only way I can do that is to he comfortable with my appearance and STOP hiding!! For you, I’m asking if you could remember your why... why are you here!? Why are you trying to get healthier and/or trying to lose weight? Please share🤔
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Richmondwriter MUAC for 6/3/20:
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercised: Yes, walked 4 miles
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Date: 6/3
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 5497
    Water: 120 oz
    Just for today: stick to diet plan, walk 2 miles, 20 min HITT, 10 min meditation 🧘‍♀️ & read 5 chapter in my book

Happy Thursday
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,875 Member
    edited June 2020
    Brandi I feel your pain thru and thru! Even down to the soda issue! And I have a huge thing for soda! Thats the one thing I haven’t let go of since doing keto. I had to resolve to drink Coke Zero. I have two a day and after a few weeks you get used to the difference in flavor. With IF I HAVE to drink a ton of water, whether it’s out of my jug or I drink orange vanilla seltzer by Polar! But Water Water Water I can’t do IF without.. my inner demon comes out if she feels like I’m depriving her! Lol
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    @Krysless2 I also have trouble with making good food choices when things pop up or I don't feel like I'm in my regular routine. I need to get back to intermittent fasting. I always felt like things were popping up and distracting me from the commitment. Like today, I ate early and it is harder for me to go longer stretches in between meals than to wait longer for my first meal. But 3 meals a day is too many calories. Mostly because I like sweet snack during the day and I still am indulging in soda. But not as much as I used to.

• brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    I have a soda stream and that gas helped a lot but I need to exchange my CO2 cylinder. I have not wanted to make the trip to walmart. I did get a water jug I am going to fill and mark times on it. Like the picture you (@krysless2) shared last month.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    6/3/2020
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Step & Water Challenge:
    Water: 137.8
    Steps: 26,016 (currently)

Goals:
    10,000 steps: ✔✔✔✔
    Log all food/drinks: ✔✔✔✔
    Run 3x/week: ✔✔✔✔
    Strength: ✔✔(abs)✖✔(abs)
    Yoga: ✔✔✔✔
    10 minute abs: ✔✔✖✔

Edit random share: so this morning I woke up to a weight of 180.5... I was just realizing that my previous weigh in was 180.9, and officially my LOWEST weight in over ten years(that I know of!) I was just excited thinking about it and am eager to continue to prove to myself that I CAN do this. With my previous weight loss in 2014/2015, I had gotten down to 182.9. So, yay!

@cmhubbard92 That is fantastic, Christine.🎉 That deserves a great big YAY !
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92, congratulations on being at your lowest weight in 10 years!! And every weigh-in from here on in could be another record low...that's exciting!!

@HASWLRS thank you so much! It really was awesome when I noticed it! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Woot woot! You go girl!! Keep plugging along! Steady-she goes!!
    6/3/2020

Step & Water Challenge:
    Water: 137.8
    Steps: 26,016 (currently)

Goals:
    10,000 steps: ✔✔✔✔
    Log all food/drinks: ✔✔✔✔
    Run 3x/week: ✔✔✔✔
    Strength: ✔✔(abs)✖✔(abs)
    Yoga: ✔✔✔✔
    10 minute abs: ✔✔✖✔

Edit random share: so this morning I woke up to a weight of 180.5... I was just realizing that my previous weigh in was 180.9, and officially my LOWEST weight in over ten years(that I know of!) I was just excited thinking about it and am eager to continue to prove to myself that I CAN do this. With my previous weight loss in 2014/2015, I had gotten down to 182.9. So, yay!

@Krysless2 thank you so much!!! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    edited June 2020
    6/4/2020

Step & Water Challenge:
    Water: 144.9
    Steps: 23,228 (currently)

Goals:
    10,000 steps: ✔✔✔✔✔
    Log all food/drinks: ✔✔✔✔✔
    Run 3x/week: ✔✔✔✔✔
    Strength: ✔✔(abs)✖✔(abs)✖
    Yoga: ✔✔✔✔✖
    10 minute abs: ✔✔✖✔✖

You are all doing such a great job to start off the month! We are going to make June a fabulous month!!! :)
  • LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Wednesday 6/3
    Logged: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: just yoga
    Water: 7 cups

Thursday 6/4
    Logged: yes
    Under: no again
    Exercise: yes, yoga and a 3 mile walk
    Water: 7 cups, so almost to 9 !
  • LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    @Krysless2 ,
    A Yes day ! I love that ! And don’t stop the emojis . I relate with plans messing up food choices, I go for convenience, not always healthy, but so good ! lol
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Thursday June 4th
    Logged food and was under calories
    Exercise 25 minutes cardio
    Water 60 oz
    Steps 7,236
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    6/3/2020
    [

Awesome! What an achievement!
  • cmhubbard92
    Week 1 Weigh-in
    Previous: 181.2
    Current: 179.0
    Loss: 2.2lb
  • petrocoetsee
    Sunday 31/5
    Tracked - no
    Under maybe
    Exercise Yes - 7km run
    Steps 13981
    Water ?

Monday 1/6
    Tracked - yes
    Under yes -
    Exercise Yes - HIIT 40 min
    Steps 4951
    Water 40

Tuesday 2/6
    Tracked - yes
    Under yes -
    Exercise Yes - HIIT 46 min
    Steps 6603
    Water 40

Wednesday 3/6
    Tracked - yes
    Under yes -
    Exercise Yes - 7.3km run
    Steps 15931
    Water 64

Thursday 4/6
    Tracked - yes
    Under yes -
    Exercise Yes - HIIT 46 min
    Steps 6435
    Water 64

Best week in forever!

• petrocoetsee
    Weigh in:
    petrocoetsee
    Friday 5 June
    200lb
  • cmhubbard92
    Weigh in:
    petrocoetsee
    Friday 5 June
    200lb

@petrocoetsee great loss!!! What a way to start the month! :)
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member

Best week in forever!
    Weigh in:
    petrocoetsee
    Friday 5 June
    200lb

@petrocoetsee great loss!!! What a way to start the month! :)

@petrocoetsee, look what happens when you have your best week in forever...you drop three pounds on the scale!! Well done and congratulations!
  • shellyscb
    shellyscb Posts: 34 Member
    6/3/2020
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: no

Step & Water Challenge:
    Water: 71
    Steps: 6521
This discussion has been closed.