Tiffany's Progress Tracking

Options

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    It's been a week since I was on here...been tracking food with FatSecret and it's so much easier to access during the day when I'm logged into work and the desktop is soooo slow...FS actually works on my phone over wifi which is something I've never been able to get from MFP.

The week has been good - caught up on all my workouts that I missed being gone the prior weekend, so I'm all on target for weights...cardio has been a bit neglected, but I have been running errands or gardening or such things so I'm not that worried about it right now. Stretching needs to get done more and that I AM totally worried about because I do not feel as good when I skip that...time to step it up!!!

Food has been good, I'm now down 2 lbs of the 7 I gained between c-19 and the bulk phases of beast. My clothes still fit, but I get a muffin top in my skinny jeans that I didn't used to have so clearly all the gain was NOT in fact all muscle...not that it ever really is...

Heading to the beach house this weekend, then won't be back for like a month...need to install the new AC and I'm planning to get actual time at the beach in SO EXCITING!!! Of course, I left all my beach things there, so I have no idea how swimwear from last year will fit, but I'll sort it out when I try them on.

If I'm really diligent I can get all my workouts done so I don't have to double up any next week as make-up.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    It's Tuesday...I'm down most of another pound...I've been doing ok with food...I took the weekend up to maintenance and cut back on workouts because of Lucifer's Waterfall...fraking HATE that time of month!!! Don't do anything, tired...do something, exhausted, bitchy, cranky, angry, just so ugh...

Feeling better now, the flood has passed, I'm back to workouts and even working in the few I missed - it's JUNE and the very last phase of BEAST...I don't look terrible in a bikini, but I can't wait to look even better!!!

5ish pounds to go - bring it!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday again...starting to struggle...more days seem to fall at maintenance, and I'm so bored of the workouts...it's the final month of beast, and I have a few more weeks of cutting...this is where it always gets hard and I need to just stick with it...I can still be on track for 15% body fat for Nekocon, but I need to stay with the program.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday again!!!

I have been nailing the workouts...the weekend was hard with more eating at maintenance than at goal...not the end of the world, but I already have 2 maintenance weeks coming up in July, so it's time to buckle down the the homestretch!!!

It's PMS week, so that's not making it easy.

Nailing the workouts, yo, nailing them!!!

I keep forgetting to get on the scale, but it's PMS week, so it would just lie anyway.

I'm very happy with the amount of muscle I have...totally looking buff...just need to lose 10ish percent body fat and I will be SO FIERCE!!!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    how have things been going? Hope you're doing well! @tcunbeliever
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    I'm getting terrible at checking in.

I'm doing good...it's the end of lucifer's waterfall now, so weight is around 157, which is 5 lbs down from the peak of my bulk, which is awesome...

I've been bad at tracking the last few days but I'm mostly subsisting on zucchini and cucumbers because fresh garden food is FANTASTIC!!! So I'm not super worried about being over, because I don't think I can physically eat enough of those to be over on calories.

All in all it's good...I enjoy the walking...I've been a bit slack on the workouts, but this is a month in between hard workouts, so I don't mind taking a bit of a break and relaxing.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    I'm glad things are going good! That is great! Glad you checked in! I've missed seeing your post :)
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    I seriously need to get back to this.

I stopped because the app doesn't work on my phone and there was a couple weeks were the desktop version wasn't working, so I started tracking food elsewhere.

But that elsewhere (fatsecret) doesn't have a journal.

I need my journal to keep on target.

So, current update...I'm doing ok...not tracking food closely, but still losing at a very slow rate, so not being crazy...not doing all the workouts either, but doing most of them...I really don't stay focused without a daily check in.

I'm going on vacation to 2 weeks to the beach, so I'm taking my workouts, and I'm going to be in a very walkable area, and we are planning to cook at home on the grill...so food should be quite manageable.

I am going to be on the laptop and on my phone so I'm planning to keep tracking food in fatsecret, but also to log in here every day and journal.

I really need it, for me, if nothing else.
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    your consistency is so admirable.

enjoy the time by the beach, hope it goes well !
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday was good...not great...no deliberate workouts, but lots of general activity, walked to the grocery, played at the beach, walked to dinner...tracked food, and it was totally good in terms of loss calories, not great in terms of nutrition since I didn't have much appetite and had some drinks, so way too many calories wasted on zero nutritional value...however, my midnight snack was a nice salad, so that's some solid nutrition in a tiny calorie package!

Got to watch a storm roll in over the bay while we were having dinner...I'll have to see if I can get it to load.

ls1rxsw47unv.jpg
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday was good on calories, but a lot of it was trash nutrition, so could be better. Didn't do any working out, just beach time and fun in the sand and the sun!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Ok, so I did fall off the journal wagon while I was on vacation...however, it was fun, and I didn't track food but I didn't eat like a crazy person either...just some ice cream twice a week and drinking most nights (but most nights just one or two).

So, back on track, just in time for lucifer's waterfall and the giant appetite that comes with that whole monthly process...on the plus side, I have a plan for August, 2 workouts, plus a food plan 1200-1400 cal/day plus one alcoholic drink per week.

I am starting to have ribs show, but still have a belly...someday that will go.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday was a challenge, totally ate at maintenance because the hunger was so real...but ate good quality food, no trash, so that's something. Did my main workout, but not my stretching, but did get a bunch of school and grocery shopping done, so errands ftw!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday was still a challenge, but I did manage to keep it to loss levels of calories...not super loss, but slow-loss, which is ok. I also did manage to get my stretching workout in, but not abs due to playing D&D, which was fun and awesome AND I DIDN'T SNACK AT ALL.

Got on the scale this morning since it seems like the monthly water gain has gone...looks like I didn't lose the 2nd week of vacation (as expected) but I also didn't gain back what I lost the 1st week of vacation and I have lost maybe half a pound so far this week, which is pretty on-target despite missing my 2nd workout most days...all in all, good news...and encouragement to keep up the good work for future me!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    wow, so it's been over a week since the last update...that's a good sign that I wasn't tracking food, though I have been doing at least 1 workout a day, I really haven't been getting my 10k steps either...nor have I been stretching as much as planned.

I really do need to tighten up considerably

The boy child is off to college as of yesterday - 2 down 1 to go, so my somewhat crazy schedule should calm down now that there is no shopping and such to get done for that

The oldest boy child had his baby born last Wed, so have been to see the baby twice, she's totes adorbes

I really don't know what I want to accomplish for September, so I need to get on a plan and a goal and do measurements and all that jazz

I still look good, I'm still around 160 lbs, and my clothes all still fit, so I got that going for me
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    Congratulations on your grandbaby! How exciting!

Have you figured out what you'd like to accomplish in September? Hope you check in soon!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    September is an aggressive plan!

2 upper body strength days, 2 lower body strength days, 2 full body strength days...plus abs 3x/week...stretching and cardio galore!!!

Plus 1200-1400 calories per day with maybe a few refeed days.

I really need to get on the journaling and maybe get involved into an active group!

Today was good - all workouts and calories as planned!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Day 2:

Exercises done and while I did have to tone down the jumping a bit because my achilles tendon was bothering me, I did it all and I totally nailed it!!!

Food at maintenance...I was just going to skip tracking a few things, and then have some hard cider and not track it, but I decided to MAN THE *kitten* UP and track all the things I ate...so, calories around 1800, which is maintenance, not loss, but I did track all the things and that makes me proud!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Day 3:
    Exercises mostly done, shy one 15 min ab routine.

Food, on target, despite an absurd amount of beer at happy hour!

Also, note the new profile pic, ain't I just adorable and all grown up in adult clothes today! It's not just PJs and workout gear!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Took the weekend mostly off workouts, but did some gardening and moved the child back home, and ugh, it was crazy busy, but also lots of time in the car...also, lucifers waterfall, and no appetite, so only eating when I start to feel a bit sick and not tracking, but I'm probably way under, so who cares.

Down 2 lbs since the start of the month, but I'm sure some of that was up from PMS, so maybe I didn't gain back all of the 2 lbs I lost in July after all.

In any case, today, Day 8 is back on target...my appetite is back so I'm tracking food today...and I did all of today's workouts plus yoga that I missed yesterday because I needed it...and food was on target for loss, not as low as I would have liked, but the appetite came back with a big bang, so any loss is a huge win!