Replies

• ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Sept 27, 2020

Scorpiogirl70
    Weigh in Day is Monday

Goal: 2000 steps -- 1724 steps today
    This is actually great steps for me for not hitting the treadmill. I did a sneak peek on the scale tonight, here's to hoping the fast food doesn't hit my weight for tomorrow
  • shortyjmorgan1
    shortyjmorgan1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    A big welcome to @carrolljessica4 , @shortyjmorgan1 and @rlaskey2 ...welcome to our amazing team ... I hope you will like it here as much as I do ....If you have questions do not hesitate to ask ....wishing you the very best :)

Thanks for sharing the challenge
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,887 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    c1q68sx577lu.png
    utts30zton98.png
    dbfm4qzdabqj.png
    1xzy1x1fy6sj.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Weight No More 0.63%
    2nd Waist Aways 0.29%
    3rd Shrinking Assets 0.20%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Weight No More 27.9 Lbs
    2nd Waist Aways 13.8 Lbs
    3rd Shrinking Assets 9.2 Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @kirsten11872 3.05 %
    2nd @kandi3570 2.51%
    3rd @KellyBgetsfit 2.30 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @kandi3570 5.4 Lbs
    2nd @kirsten11872 4.8 Lbs
    3rd @kali225 4.2 Lbs

THIS WEEK'S WINNER'S HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LETTER K!!
    Notice all of the top winners IDs begin with the letter K!

7kbo19l8lc0d.png

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @Terytha
    @petrocoetsee
    @vegan4lyfe2012
    @hope002
    @jennifersusanmcdougall
    @runthegarden
    @wwood008
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    @TheMrWobbly
    yky9wrpxdklw.png

Wooohooo Congrats @Piqueaboo and @azkunk for placing 2nd and 3rd for this week's weight loss for our awesome team .... I will pat myself on the back andsay well done Megan :smile:
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    A big welcome to @carrolljessica4 , @shortyjmorgan1 and @rlaskey2 ...welcome to our amazing team ... I hope you will like it here as much as I do ....If you have questions do not hesitate to ask ....wishing you the very best :)

Thanks for sharing the challenge

You are very welcome ...I hope you like it as much as I do :)
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the losers this week! Especially @Megan_smartiepants1970 & @Piqueaboo for leading the way.

@lindamtuck2018 - grazing sure can sneak up on you. Great plan to reign it in!

@draby2011 your French toast looks amazing

@ScorpioGirl70 - minimize the damage by drinking lots of water to flush out the sodium.

@twitch82 , @carrolljessica4 , @shortyjmorgan1 ,
    & @rlaskey2 - welcome to the team 😊
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
  • dabbers18
    dabbers18 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Only me with an update. Well I think my old scales were not working. I weighed again this morning and got 217.8. Maybe it was stuck on 219.4 lol. Feeling better now as I've also has a good sleep. Thanks to you all x
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Steps 26 September 13.499 steps
    And 27 September 7.152 steps
    I wanna do better this week in everything
    Lately I feel like every little thing makes me tired. It's weird
    In the other hand , I'm really happy with my sleeping machine
  • mszoueb
    mszoueb Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Morning all,

Here for Monday weigh in. I forgot to get new batteries this past week so shall hopefully get some this evening if I remember! For the past few days I've maintained on 250lb so thought by today might go down a little but stepped on this morning, first it was 251 but then I brb'd to do some stuff and tried again about 10 mins later and got to 250.4, so either way a gain even if it was 0.2, 0.6 or 1.2 pound sadly. Varying factors at play at the moment so hoping the fluctuations go back down in the next few days! It's just somewhat frustrating that numbers seem to go up on weigh in day so feel like a upsizer not a downsizer for the team.

I've still been walking here and there but hoping to get back into exercise more regularly as I've been going round in circles within these few pounds for like 2 months now and I want to be able to say I've lost a stone or more by Christmas (at 9 pounds loss at the moment).

CW: 250.4
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    Options
    More wonderful people signing up! You will soon have a gorgeous cat joining you, along with its person @Kitty2Katz - enjoy them both!
  • carrolljessica4
    carrolljessica4 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome all! I'm Jessica, I'm 29, and I've been at this weight loss thing for a while, and have found myself in a rut. I'm fluctuating a lot between 200 and 205 lbs, which frankly I'm still proud of as when I started this weight loss thing two years ago or so, I was at 245 lbs. I believe joining something like this challenge will help me. It also helps that I just got engaged as well, which is kicking my butt in gear. I'm from Michigan, and although I love this state, my heart lies in the mountains.

My usual methods of exercise are hiking and C25K, with yoga mixed in. I'm looking to add in a couple days of strength training this month. Can't wait to start the challenge!
  • shortyjmorgan1
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome all! I'm Jessica, I'm 29, and I've been at this weight loss thing for a while, and have found myself in a rut. I'm fluctuating a lot between 200 and 205 lbs, which frankly I'm still proud of as when I started this weight loss thing two years ago or so, I was at 245 lbs. I believe joining something like this challenge will help me. It also helps that I just got engaged as well, which is kicking my butt in gear. I'm from Michigan, and although I love this state, my heart lies in the mountains.

My usual methods of exercise are hiking and C25K, with yoga mixed in. I'm looking to add in a couple days of strength training this month. Can't wait to start the challenge!

Congratulations on your engagement
  • shortyjmorgan1
    Options
    Good morning everyone.
    My name is Stephanie and in 23ish days I will be 44. I have always fought with my weight and fitness. I try to remind myself it is a journey with several hills and mountains yo climb. I have completed the Bataan Memorial Death March twice and had to drop our last time because of my knees. I love hiking, walking my dogs and just being outside. I weighed in this morning at 159.8 and would really like to be at 150 by the end of October. Have a fantastic day.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    draby2011 wrote: »
    Steps: 11,316

Went for another run tonight. I am really enjoying the time to decompress and get out of my own head for the duration.

I got some food prepped for the week; I kept it simple.
    I got a huge, beautiful salad kit at Sam's. I also got some of my favorite sushi. I baked a banana french toast dish and will be making mini chicken alfredo pizzas. I will still have my chicken breasts and my protein shakes. I find myself in a groove now and food is seeming to be more enjoyable again.
    l8sq7unnabeq.jpg
    n4sf4uvpaehg.jpg
    ffh39xs56ya1.jpg

Work comes early tomorrow so I will see you guys tomorrow night!

Great job on the run! Your meals sound delicious for the week. I also get the sushi for my supper on Saturday’s.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Sept 27, 2020

Scorpiogirl70
    Weigh in Day is Monday

Goal: 2000 steps -- 1724 steps today
    This is actually great steps for me for not hitting the treadmill. I did a sneak peek on the scale tonight, here's to hoping the fast food doesn't hit my weight for tomorrow

I hope you got to drink lots of water. Fast food always spikes my weight.

dabbers18 wrote: »
    Only me with an update. Well I think my old scales were not working. I weighed again this morning and got 217.8. Maybe it was stuck on 219.4 lol. Feeling better now as I've also has a good sleep. Thanks to you all x

I am going to update the spreadsheet with your new weight.

Steps 26 September 13.499 steps
    And 27 September 7.152 steps
    I wanna do better this week in everything
    Lately I feel like every little thing makes me tired. It's weird
    In the other hand , I'm really happy with my sleeping machine

You got this week! I am glad you are finding the cpap good.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

Your loss so far is amazing. I am not very far from Michigan as I live 2 hours east of the Windsor/Detroit border. Congrats on your engagement!

Good morning everyone.
    My name is Stephanie and in 23ish days I will be 44. I have always fought with my weight and fitness. I try to remind myself it is a journey with several hills and mountains yo climb. I have completed the Bataan Memorial Death March twice and had to drop our last time because of my knees. I love hiking, walking my dogs and just being outside. I weighed in this morning at 159.8 and would really like to be at 150 by the end of October. Have a fantastic day.

That is amazing completing the March. I just googled it to find out what is was. Good luck on your October goal.
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited September 2020
    Options
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Sunday’s check in
    Calories: over
    Exercise: no walk 0/5
    Water: ✅
    Steps: 2921 0/5
    DBF: 5

I went a little over on calories yesterday. I had lowered my daily calories but I think I went to low for me. I increased them today to see if it helps. I did my walk earlier and got a little more than 35 minutes.

Here’s to a great week!

Goals for week
    1. Walk at least 35 minutes 5x/week
    2. Stay within calorie goal
    3. 7,000 steps 5x/week
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    azkunk wrote: »

Love it .... Thanks :)
This discussion has been closed.