@lindamtuck2018

PW 195
    CW 191

Back on track
  • TASCascalho
    TASCascalho Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good morning from Portugal everyone!

Hope you are all safe and well during these rough times and strong on your weight journeys!

Here is my weekly checkup:

u8b047qzttmw.png

Objective from last week completed! Wanted to lose at least 1Kg and managed to lose 1.1 Kg. Still, feeling the psychological pressure of the 80's!

Got to keep up, got to trust the process! After all, this is not a sprint but a marathon! Now after 6 weeks I have some interesting data that gives some clarity overall about how the whole journey is going:

rx6ej0esnaoy.png

According to this, I will reach my objective of 70Kg by the end of December. Pretty exciting! Let's see if I can keep up :smiley:

Username: TASCascalho
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 179.2 lbs (81.3 Kg)
    CW (Current Weight): 176.8 lbs (80.2 Kg)
    LTD (Loss to Date): 23.1 lbs (10.5 Kg)

Keep up the good work everyone! Let me know if I can help! :smiley:
  • lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    check in for Thursday Oct. 29
    logged food - yes
    exercise - 3845 Steps

I had a really bad sleep the last few days. I think I have made a connection with what I eat and drink and my breathing. Anyway, I realize I have to not drink alcohol and have leafy greens ( I have a juicer) every day.

Happy Friday everyone!
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Tracked Yes
    Under calories No
    Steps 10,020 tracked
    Exercise 39 min 10 rounds boxing workout

Yesterday was better than the previous day. Still gross weather here, tomorrow finally suppose to clear. Thankfully for my mental status!! I did work out after my rest day and it felt good. I was on track until dinner where I was multitasking making dinner and watching a two hour zoom for curriculum night at the kids schools.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    CHECK IN: Wednesday, Oct. 28

🏃🏻‍♀️Exercise: YES
    💦 Water: YES
    🍽 Calories: YES
    😴 Sleep: NO

STEPS
    WED. 10/28: 6,600 (Spinning) + 12,284 = 18,884

Have a great Thursday everyone :)

I hope you had a better sleep last night!
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    CHECK IN: Thursday, Oct. 29

🏃🏻‍♀️ Exercise: YES
    💦 Water: YES
    🍽 Calories: YES
    😴 Sleep: YES

STEPS
    THUR. 10/29: 9,000 (Spinning) + 7,581 = 16,581

================================

I hope you had a better sleep last night!

Thanks Linda! :) TGIF! And thank you so much for putting together the weekend challenge for us. You know #2 will be tough for me. I really need the accountability on weekends.

• GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    This one really applies today. First snow fall of the season and no place to go. Let it snoooow.🥶
    jqjog51s5r4v.jpg
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,832 Member
    Options
    This one really applies today. First snow fall of the season and no place to go. Let it snoooow.🥶
    jqjog51s5r4v.jpg

Jealous of your snow .... I am sooo wanting to move to Colorado so I can have snow :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Megan_smartiepants1970
    Weigh ins- Friday
    PW: 227.3
    CW: 225.2 (2.2 lb loss)
    LTD: 43.9
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    rlaskey2 wrote: »
    Tracked Yes
    Under calories No
    Steps 8240 tracked
    Exercise No

Not the best day, I didn’t work out since my neck and leg were bugging me must have tweaked it with my Monday workout. Rainy day so no walk. Did ok eating until late afternoon then stopped tracking. We have two more rainy at home days with the storm down south bringing us rain. Good news it looks clear for Halloween Saturday so the kids will be happy.

Listening to your body is important. I want to challenge you to track everything for the next week. It is a really important tool in our weight loss.

eaturpasta wrote: »
    10/28 check in
    drank water...yes
    3869 steps, pitiful day for me... I did not feel well all day. No exercise either.
    Close rings... nope

October Goals
    LTG 155.0
    Lose 1lb/week
    Drink 90 ounces of water daily
    7,500 steps/day
    Close rings every day this month

Eaturpasta
    Weigh in Day: Tuesday
    PW:170.6
    CW:170.8
    SW 197.0
    LTD(loss to date) 26.4

I hope you are feeling better. Don’t be hard on yourself as we will have days like this. You consistently meet your goals and that is amazing!

Thursday Weigh Day

PW: 251.0
    CW: 253.2

I feel like I have been on a cycle of gaining and losing the same 5 pounds over and over this year. Hmm, a lot like last year🤔.

I was making some progress early in the year, then Covid hit, the gym closed, work situation is weird, minor toe surgery, blah, blah blah...NO MORE EXCUSES!!!

I have gained back a few pounds, but I'm at about the same place I started in January. Could be worse.

Goals for the next week (especially the weekend):

Log all the foods-including the things that are not aligned with my goals-and do it honestly-one serving of Ruffles-yeah right-more like five?

Do something active each day-I re-satrted Couch to 5k yesterday, did some yoga this morning, and hope to get a walk in at lunch. I plan to get a workout space cleared and set up in the garage this weekend.

Happy Thursday!

The going up and down is very frustrating. I think if you did log everything honestly it can be a real eye opener. I love chips so much. I never buy family size bags anymore. Single serving size helps me keep it in control. I bought a family size bag a few weekends ago thinking it would last awhile. Every time I walk past that bag my hand was in it to get a couple of chips. Before I knew it most of the bag was gone.

azkunk wrote: »
    Check-in for 10/29

Steps (goal=8K): ✅ 11,940
    Water (goal= 80oz):✅
    Carb goal= 145g:❌ a little under
    Fat goal= 40g:✅
    Protein= 105g:✅
    Fiber= 28g:✅
    Exercise:✅ hike

I got my nutrition goals from my coach and I came close. I ended the day with an apple and peanut butter to get closer to my goals which is +/- 5 grams. I wasn’t hungry but felt like I needed to hit the goal.

Great job! Do you try to pre plan your day so you are hitting your macros?

Hi everyone! I'm so psyched to be here! Idk if you all do intros but here is a bit about me :)

I'm tanya, 32, originally from Liverpool, England but now live in Toronto, Canada!

My weight has always been a problem- either being too small or too big. Right now I have a mammoth task ahead of me but I'm in the zone and raring to go!

I'm following just healthy eating and exercise- as much as possible. 3 meals and a snack a day :)

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome to the team. Thank you for introducing yourself. I am Linda and I am 1 of the captains on the team. If you ever have any questions please feel free to ask. I live in London so I am just a couple hours west of you.

Sharing my lunch today. :) Here's a pict of my sweet kale chopped salad with chicken, almond slices, red grapes, sunflower seeds and dried cranberries.
    habqc4lrhamy.jpg

Your meals look amazing! I bet they are delicious also.

draby2011 wrote: »
    Steps for today: 8,193

DAILY GOALS:
    10,000 steps per day: Not met but I am okay with that because I worked my toosh off today!
    1/2 Gallon of water per day: Goal surpassed!
    Lower Soda Intake: Ehhh... I ended up caving and getting a 20 oz at lunch in addition to my 12 oz can I had before work. 32 oz is a lot better than what I started with, but not my best.
    Exercise daily: GOAL DEFINITELY MET! It may not have been in the gym or on a run (Thanks to the rain) but I had a couple of patients who were altered mental status and those patients keep you on your toes and they are strong as can be! I was lifting, moving, changing, everything lol. I definitely count that as a decent workout!

Today was pretty good! I probably would have gotten my steps in if it weren't for the paper I have to write so anytime I had a moment in between patients I was working on that. Tomorrow I'm back at the surgery center and really hoping for that run tomorrow night. I usually hope for rain but I need it to not rain tomorrow lol. After that, I'm working 3 twelves in a row at the hospital so I'll be pretty rundown lol.

You will get that soda under control. I found when I was giving up pop it took a few weeks to get there. It was definitely something I wasn’t able to go cold turkey on. Keep working on it every day.

I felt like I was going to have a great day, food wise, THEN... my daughter and grand daughter got locked out of their house. I had to drive 40 minutes to take them to her husbands work to get the house key. Then decided to stop and see my dad on my way home. I missed lunch due to this and didn't take my protein shake. So when I got home this evening, I was looking forward to a piece of chicken breast for dinner. My son ate it all. I wanted something fast and instead of eating some oatmeal or bran cereal I decided on leftover gravy with biscuits.. and not just one but 2... then to top it off another biscuit with butter and honey. So that was shot to hell.
    I am praying I didn't do too much damage this week for my weigh in tomorrow. November is in a couple days. I really want to make my goals by Nov 21st. So time to get serious... I am too old to keep slipping up like this.

One thing I took out of my dietitian appointment on Wednesday is we need to have compassion for ourselves. We will mess up but we are getting up and trying everyday.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    lcfa5317 wrote: »
    10/29 steps = 11,231
    Water = yes
    Exercise = yes
    Logged food!
    A few extra calories
    Less stress today - yay

Less stress sure helps with weight loss! Great job on logging!

@lindamtuck2018

PW 195
    CW 191

Back on track

Awesome loss!

Hope you are all safe and well during these rough times and strong on your weight journeys!

u8b047qzttmw.png

Objective from last week completed! Wanted to lose at least 1Kg and managed to lose 1.1 Kg. Still, feeling the psychological pressure of the 80's!

Got to keep up, got to trust the process! After all, this is not a sprint but a marathon! Now after 6 weeks I have some interesting data that gives some clarity overall about how the whole journey is going:
    rx6ej0esnaoy.png

According to this, I will reach my objective of 70Kg by the end of December. Pretty exciting! Let's see if I can keep up :smiley:

Awesome week! I love tracking my weight also as that trend line really tells a story. What are you using to track your weight. I know you said you have a cheat day on Sundays. Do you still track your food that day?

lelbarou wrote: »
    logged food - yes
    exercise - 3845 Steps

I had a really bad sleep the last few days. I think I have made a connection with what I eat and drink and my breathing. Anyway, I realize I have to not drink alcohol and have leafy greens ( I have a juicer) every day.

Happy Friday everyone!

It is best to either eliminate or very occasional have those foods especially if it is causing problems with your breathing. I hope you sleep better tonight.

Tracked Yes
    Under calories No
    Steps 10,020 tracked

Yesterday was better than the previous day. Still gross weather here, tomorrow finally suppose to clear. Thankfully for my mental status!! I did work out after my rest day and it felt good. I was on track until dinner where I was multitasking making dinner and watching a two hour zoom for curriculum night at the kids schools.

Glad your neck and leg settled down!

jqjog51s5r4v.jpg

Our first snow is coming this weekend. We are going to have snow squalls which is always fun. There is something magical about the first snow even if it will be messy out.

Megan_smartiepants1970
    Weigh ins- Friday

Awesome loss!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    lcfa5317 wrote: »
    10/29 steps = 11,231
    Water = yes
    Exercise = yes
    Logged food!
    A few extra calories
    Less stress today - yay

Less stress sure helps with weight loss! Great job on logging!

@lindamtuck2018

PW 195
    CW 191

Back on track

Awesome loss!

u8b047qzttmw.png

rx6ej0esnaoy.png

Awesome week! I love tracking my weight also as that trend line really tells a story. What are you using to track your weight. I know you said you have a cheat day on Sundays. Do you still track your food that day?

lelbarou wrote: »
    logged food - yes
    exercise - 3845 Steps

Happy Friday everyone!

It is best to either eliminate or very occasional have those foods especially if it is causing problems with your breathing. I hope you sleep better tonight.

Tracked Yes
    Under calories No
    Steps 10,020 tracked

Glad your neck and leg settled down!

jqjog51s5r4v.jpg

Our first snow is coming this weekend. We are going to have snow squalls which is always fun. There is something magical about the first snow even if it will be messy out.

Megan_smartiepants1970
    Weigh ins- Friday

Awesome loss!

Thank you so much Linda ... I am at the weight I was when I gave up in 2009/2010 ...now my plan is to get lower than that :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited October 2020
    Options
    I am off to go on a lonnnnnng walk with Alyssa (daughter) and Aspen(Husky) ... I really missed it yesterday :) Just got back 8.25 miles :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Thursday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 17 minute walk
    Water: ✅
    Steps: 6,292
    Sleep: No
    DBF: 3

Yesterday sucked for leg pain. I walked to meet my granddaughter for lunch and I ended up taking an Uber home due to the pain. I had a rough sleep and I can’t walk on it today as a result of the pain. I have a follow up with the doctor again today. She had referred me to the medical marijuana clinic and I had my appointment there on Wednesday. Apparently, it works well on nerve pain. After talking to them, I have concerns with both the side effects and the cost. I will see what she has to say today.

Happy FriYAY!

Goals this week
    1. No binge eating/late night snacking
    2. Sleep at least 7.5 hours
    3. Stay within maintenance calories
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Username: azkunk
    PW (Previous Weight): 188.3
    CW (Current Weight): 186.1
    LTD (Loss to Date): 20.9

Check-in for 10/29

Steps (goal=8K): ✅ 8581
    Water (goal= 80oz):✅
    Carb goal= 145g:❌
    Fat goal= 40g:✅
    Protein= 105g:❌
    Fiber= 28g:❌
    Exercise: rest day

New low and officially hit the 20-lb goal 🤩🤩🤩

I ended up low on calories yesterday so I did not hit my macros. My goal is to be within +/- 5 grams and I was lower than that so goal not met. I tried but at the end of the day,I was not hungry and could not eat any more. I am not a planner but I had one day that was made it so I’m going to try to follow that model.

@lindamtuck2018 - I would like to change my weigh-in day to Sat next round. That is my weigh-in day with my health coach.

• rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I am off to go on a lonnnnnng walk with Alyssa (daughter) and Aspen(Husky) ... I really missed it yesterday :)

I am soooo jealous, I am going crazy with this weather here this week and being stuck inside.

• 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 10/29: 11,306

Happy Friday!
This discussion has been closed.