Steps (goal=8K): ✅
    Water (goal= 80oz):✅
    Carb goal= 145g:❌ under
    Fat goal= 40g:❌ under
    Protein= 105g:❌ under
    Fiber= 28g:❌under
    Exercise:✅

@Megan_smartiepants1970 - steps=8556 on 11/4

Under target on calories. Going out to lunch today but I pre-planned. Scale was another new low today 😁
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Tracked Somewhat
    Under calories No
    Steps 9338

Yesterday I only got in a dog walk in. My beachbody on demand was down when I tried to do my workout. I tracked up until dinner time then stopped after I was grumpy about not getting my workout in.
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    ^^^ I NEED to stick to this challenge, no matter what this weekend!
    Thanks Linda! @lindamtuck2018
  • ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options

@littleflutterby if you are weighing yourself alot, turn it into a game. I weigh myself first thing in the morning, before going pee then after I pee, I loose weight that way. and if I have a BM... more weight goes off... haha.

Also make sure you are weighing yourself with the same clothing on, if any clothing at all and the same time each day.

This morning I weighed in at 210.3 I know by the time Friday gets here it will probably be back up to 211, but next week will probably show 210 on my weigh in day, at least that is the way it has been working for me the past few weeks.

Usually I weigh first thing, after I have peed, lol. I do stay consistent (wearing nothing lol) it's just my body being a pain.

Today, I weighed and I was down 2 1/2 lb from the day before... it happens. if it's a regular thing, being randomly bigger on Tuesdays, I may change my weigh in day next month to wednesday.

Either way, the scales *are* going down which is nice. And my clothes are already looser.

I bought some more clothes yesterday or the day before.... made the most of a sale and got some nice sweaters.... in the next size down! And I will fit into them soon, I know it!

I changed my weigh in day from Mondays when I first started this to Fridays, because weekends I am almost never home and don't make the best decisions then.

Sodium is another thing I have found that messes with my weight. So I do take an over the counter water pill probably 3 times a week...some weeks a little more.

Hope you fit into your new sweaters very soon! That is a gutsy move purchasing something you don't fit into yet.
  • ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    ScorpioGirl70
    Weigh in day is Friday

Steps for 11/5 - 7215
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    363days wrote: »
    @tazaria87 that is a very motivating post - thank you!
    @littleflutterby @lelbarou I lost two pounds overnight by not having any bread etc. My knee was hurting bad enough to keep me from walking far, and that pain is gone, as well. I don't know why I keep "forgetting" that I just can't eat those things. It seems like I very slowly slip back into those habits. Thanks for sharing that you have the same issues..I am going to try to think of it as allergies.

Yeah it's amazing how less bloated I feel with this whole "healthy eating" thing. The biggest changes were cutting bread out (or should I say, limiting it- I still have it a bit, but only whole wheat rolls and only a couple of times a week), prepping my food and only having 3 meals and maybe 1 snack if it is a long day.

I was literally eating 7-8 slices a DAY, at least! And I was wondering why I wasn't losing any weight, go figure -_-
  • littleflutterby
    Options
    1. Runs Friday to Sunday

So I read this and I was about to say - if the challenge is running, there is no way on earth I am doing that!!!!! LMAO

1. Track all day
    2. Stay under calories
    3. Take 5 minutes for yourself (deep breathing, journaling, etc)
    4. 20 minutes of exercise
    5. Eat a piece of fruit each day

This is much more doable haha.

Funnily enough, my wife got me some really nice fruit (watermelon, grapes and pineapple) and I have been meaning to make up a fruit salad. So I will do that tomorrow morning... That'll do mw for the whole weekend.

I am really grateful for containers of watermelon already cut up- saves me so much prep time and effort!!!!

I changed my weigh in day from Mondays when I first started this to Fridays, because weekends I am almost never home and don't make the best decisions then.

Sodium is another thing I have found that messes with my weight. So I do take an over the counter water pill probably 3 times a week...some weeks a little more.

Hope you fit into your new sweaters very soon! That is a gutsy move purchasing something you don't fit into yet.

Thankyou! I have done it before and it bit me on the behind, but I am so determined this time around that I am not even worried. I am usually "between" sizes anyway. No matter what size I am! So I am between a 3-4X, so the 3's should fit me in a few week, the way I am going :)

Yeah maybe Wednesday will be better for me, because I am never at work on Tuesdays, so a planned morning walk and staying home with less temptation or whatever the day before weigh-in will be better. I'll see how the next couple of weeks go :)
  • littleflutterby
    Options
    Nov 5th Check in

* Track food ✅
    * Stay under calorie goal ✅
    * Not restrict ✅
    * Drink 2L water minimum ✅

Walks this week- 2 (goal of 3)

Today was crazy busy. I got my hair done today, which I am really happy with. Red, with dark low-lights. A friend of mine does it for me, and she did a curly blow... I swear I never knew my hair was curly and it's just bouncing! So happy!

My fitbit came a week earlier than planned *woohoo*. Of course though, I missed the delivery because I didn't tell my wife to turn her phone on to hear from the buzzer... but she picked it up for me- it's charging as I type! So I'll be able to join in the step challenge officially!!

I also did the Holiday setup at work tonight- so 4 hours of moving boxes and stuff... boy does my neck hurt! Resting it up since I have an 8 1/2 shift tomorrow night.... but then I have the weekend off! Bliss!!

Glad to be able to check in! This is part of my "me" time. Class it as journalling... nice to just sit in the quiet and chill, and just type :)

Hope y'all sleep well! <3
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,877 Member
    Options
    11/5:
    Steps: Yes, 6,258 so far.
    Calories: Yes
    Water: Yes
    Sleep: No (4 hrs 1 min...) ;)
    Eating Time Goal: Yes

Night all. More tomorrow. :)
  • darleenturner
    darleenturner Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    1b19k3td1jz9.png

1. Runs Friday to Sunday
    2. 1 point for each item completed for day
    3. Total 5 points a day

1. Track all day
    2. Stay under calories

Who will have bragging rights this week!

Definitely up for this
  • darleenturner
    darleenturner Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 191
    CW 189

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    11/04 5673
    11/05 6745

Goals
    10,000 steps per day
    Track food
    Stay under
    2.5ltrs water
    3 walks
    Do physio exercises

On flexible furlough do only working 4hrs per week so hoping to do more exercise and get steps in.
  • lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Check in for November 5th
    tracking- yes (slightly over)
    Exercise - no (very lazy day yesterday, but have a walk planned for this morning)
    Steps - 0 (I am only using my phone app when I walk outside - I think I will get a fitbit and then walking around my apartment will count! LOL)

Hi all,
    Happy Friday to everyone!
    I had a lazy day yesterday. I taught online and then I took a nap! Oops!
    I am meeting a friend this morning for a walk and another friend for a coffee! Yay!
    I want to do the weekend challenge, please!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
    Laura

• lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    @littleflutterby @lelbarou I lost two pounds overnight by not having any bread etc. My knee was hurting bad enough to keep me from walking far, and that pain is gone, as well. I don't know why I keep "forgetting" that I just can't eat those things. It seems like I very slowly slip back into those habits. Thanks for sharing that you have the same issues..I am going to try to think of it as allergies.

Yeah it's amazing how less bloated I feel with this whole "healthy eating" thing. The biggest changes were cutting bread out (or should I say, limiting it- I still have it a bit, but only whole wheat rolls and only a couple of times a week), prepping my food and only having 3 meals and maybe 1 snack if it is a long day.

I was literally eating 7-8 slices a DAY, at least! And I was wondering why I wasn't losing any weight, go figure -_-

I'm glad that sharing our stories was helpful. Yes. I really haven't had any bread or bread products in a few weeks, but I think some is okay. I'm just choosing to go this way. Another issue for m is refined sugar. I see littleflutterby also has this issue. Yep. We have things in common ladies. I think reducing or eliminating these "allergic" foods is the way to go, depending on your personality and needs...
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 11/5: 12,607 ❌

Weekend (Weekday) Challenge 11/5:
    ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

Looking forward to the new weekend Challenge. Thanks Linda!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,516 Member
    Options

1. Runs Friday to Sunday

So I read this and I was about to say - if the challenge is running, there is no way on earth I am doing that!!!!! LMAO

1. Track all day
    2. Stay under calories

This is much more doable haha.

Funnily enough, my wife got me some really nice fruit (watermelon, grapes and pineapple) and I have been meaning to make up a fruit salad. So I will do that tomorrow morning... That'll do mw for the whole weekend.

I am really grateful for containers of watermelon already cut up- saves me so much prep time and effort!!!!

It’s really funny with bread. Yesterday we got home late and had to move things back in place that where moved due to work being done on apartment. I had a very late supper and I ate 2 sandwiches on white bread. This morning my face and hands are so puffy. I was down 2 pounds but I feel like I have a bad hangover. I think because I haven’t been bingeing the bread lately it might have affected me more. The funny thing is I dropped 2 lbs. I really should have but challenge in front of runs. You gave me a good chuckle this morning. Thanks! A beautiful way to start a day is with a good chuckle or something that makes you smile.

Thankyou! I have done it before and it bit me on the behind, but I am so determined this time around that I am not even worried. I am usually "between" sizes anyway. No matter what size I am! So I am between a 3-4X, so the 3's should fit me in a few week, the way I am going :)

Yeah maybe Wednesday will be better for me, because I am never at work on Tuesdays, so a planned morning walk and staying home with less temptation or whatever the day before weigh-in will be better. I'll see how the next couple of weeks go :)
    Nov 5th Check in

* Track food ✅
    * Stay under calorie goal ✅
    * Not restrict ✅
    * Drink 2L water minimum ✅

Walks this week- 2 (goal of 3)

Today was crazy busy. I got my hair done today, which I am really happy with. Red, with dark low-lights. A friend of mine does it for me, and she did a curly blow... I swear I never knew my hair was curly and it's just bouncing! So happy!

My fitbit came a week earlier than planned *woohoo*. Of course though, I missed the delivery because I didn't tell my wife to turn her phone on to hear from the buzzer... but she picked it up for me- it's charging as I type! So I'll be able to join in the step challenge officially!!

I also did the Holiday setup at work tonight- so 4 hours of moving boxes and stuff... boy does my neck hurt! Resting it up since I have an 8 1/2 shift tomorrow night.... but then I have the weekend off! Bliss!!

Glad to be able to check in! This is part of my "me" time. Class it as journalling... nice to just sit in the quiet and chill, and just type :)

Hope y'all sleep well! <3

If you ever want the weigh in day changed just let me know. What kind of Fitbit did you get? I have the charge 4. I did have the ionic but it broke. I really miss some of the features. It is funny when you say it’s your me time. I love getting up in the morning, drink my coffee and read everyone’s posts.

Bluetail6 wrote: »
    11/5:
    Steps: Yes, 6,258 so far.
    Calories: Yes
    Water: Yes
    Sleep: No (4 hrs 1 min...) ;)
    Eating Time Goal: Yes

Night all. More tomorrow. :)

Great day other than the sleep. I hope you have a long and peaceful sleep tonight.

@lindamtuck2018
    PW 191
    CW 189

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    11/04 5673
    11/05 6745

Goals
    10,000 steps per day
    Track food
    Stay under
    2.5ltrs water
    3 walks
    Do physio exercises

On flexible furlough do only working 4hrs per week so hoping to do more exercise and get steps in.

Wow! Amazing loss! I love your goals. I need to add physio exercises as a goal because I have been slacking on mine.

lelbarou wrote: »
    Check in for November 5th
    tracking- yes (slightly over)
    Exercise - no (very lazy day yesterday, but have a walk planned for this morning)
    Steps - 0 (I am only using my phone app when I walk outside - I think I will get a fitbit and then walking around my apartment will count! LOL)

Hi all,
    Happy Friday to everyone!
    I had a lazy day yesterday. I taught online and then I took a nap! Oops!
    I am meeting a friend this morning for a walk and another friend for a coffee! Yay!
    I want to do the weekend challenge, please!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
    Laura

I think you will enjoy a Fitbit. I like the reminder it gives to walk 250 steps each hour. Sounds like a nice day having coffee with a friend.
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    1b19k3td1jz9.png

1. Runs Friday to Sunday
    2. 1 point for each item completed for day
    3. Total 5 points a day

1. Track all day
    2. Stay under calories

Who will have bragging rights this week!

Thank you @lindamtuck2018 this is definitely helpful. I’m glad you added fruit this weekend. I have a fiber goal to meet for the health coach and it’s an effort for me. It doesn’t help that my kids will gobble up 2 bunches bananas in 3 days.
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
This discussion has been closed.