Replies

• littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Modified Jumping Jack
    n9apy3ww60l7.gif

Ah this is perfect thankyou!imma try to tonight

A walk was a bust this morning the weather is so gross

Hmm while I have you here I have a qu about the winners results and how it works... they do an honourable mention list which is great... but how does it work? Weight lost? %lost? So many people per group?

Only cus I saw there are 2 peeps in other groups that lost less than me in lb and % and they got mentioned but I didnt.

I mean it's cool ( I'm so sensitive haha) I was just curious how it worked is all :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    Saturday’s check in
    Calories: over
    Water: ✅
    Sleep:✅
    Steps: 5,262
    DBF: 4

I have added a new goal for next week. I am aiming to walk at least 3 times. Pretty simple but it is a start. I am totally relaxing today. I have a few shows on my pvr that I want to catch up on. I am making a jiggs dinner today which in a Newfoundland dish. Sodium will show up on the scale tomorrow but it is ok as I know why.

Have an amazing day!

Weekly goals
    1. Stay within calorie goal
    2. Drink 70 ounces of water
    3. Sleep 7.5 hours daily
    4. No binge eating/late night snacking
    5. Walk 3 times/week
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,509 Member
    Options
    Please get your steps in by tomorrow ...if I do not have them I will be zeroing them out ...Thanks :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    Modified Jumping Jack
    n9apy3ww60l7.gif

Ah this is perfect thankyou!imma try to tonight

A walk was a bust this morning the weather is so gross

Hmm while I have you here I have a qu about the winners results and how it works... they do an honourable mention list which is great... but how does it work? Weight lost? %lost? So many people per group?

Only cus I saw there are 2 peeps in other groups that lost less than me in lb and % and they got mentioned but I didnt.

I mean it's cool ( I'm so sensitive haha) I was just curious how it worked is all :)

The list is based on % lost. The honourable mentions are taken from the top three in each group.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Gooood Morning uhhhhhmazing Downsizers :) I have stayed off my feet for the most part this weekend ... I am soooo antsy it is unreal.... but my feet are not numb/and I don't feel like I have 1000 pins poking me.. I will be bringing it up to my Dr. on Wednesday and see what he says about it .... I have my eye on a pair of Dr. Scholl's walking shoes at DSW (Designer Shoe Warehouse) for around 50.00 ....my sketchers are not cutting it for me .
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    lelbarou wrote: »
    Z10Rtza wrote: »
    Hi. Today we went for a walk to the mountains and we realized how much is taking our weight from us. We did only 9 kilometers and we are quite tired.
    Sometimes I get really frustrated from this kind of things. But we are doing our best.

I think 9Km is amazing! This is a good walk! Kudos to you! I can only walk about 4 km and my knee goes wonky! I know the frustration you are talking about. As you lose weight, things will only get better, but I think your distance is really great!

Thanks. We are thinking about doing around 25 km a day. And seeing that with 9 I'm done is a bit sad. But it will go better
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Tazaria87
    Saturday
    PW 207.2
    CW 205.6
    Loss with MFP since 4/17/20 64.4lbs
    LTD 117.4 lbs

Awesome loss! Almost 120 pounds lost. Following you on your weight loss journey is so inspiring. What is your key or keys to success? I know I have asked this before but it would be nice to share it with the new challengers.

It's a hard question to answer haha. I wish I had some magical solution to share with everyone that would help. I think I finally found a formula that works for me after all the failed attempts at getting the weight off. I actually read something on a blog this morning that resonated with me. "A big part of weight loss is getting out of your own way". Find a plan you like and stick to it- self-sabotage is a killer.

Specifically I do intermittent fasting which I've had a lot of success with because it helps me not to overeat. I don't start eating until 1pm so I only eat 2 meals a day which means they are bigger and I feel more satisfied. I also usually have enough calories for some kind of night time snack which I discovered I really enjoy.

I found the paleo diet quite a few years ago and really like it. Bread and sweets are huge triggers for me to binge so it's better for me if I just stay away.

I drink a gallon of water a day. Coffee in the morning helps stave off hunger until my eating period starts. I use spearmint gum to hold off cravings. I make a lot of my own snacks that fit in my diet so they are readily available in the pantry. I like to make bigger batches of dinner meals to have leftovers for easy lunches as I don't always have time to cook for lunch. Their might be more but I can't think of any more right now haha

• rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Tracked Until dinner
    Under calories No
    Steps 13,914tracked
    Exercise 10 rounds boxing workout & legs HIT workout

I doubled up my workouts since I missed Friday. I have a group of friends who also do beachbody programs so we all check in via text to try to hold each other accountable. Food was tracked until we went out to dinner. I had a salad and half of a quesadilla So reasonably good.
  • Z10Rtza
    Options
    Z10Rtza wrote: »
    Hi. Today we went for a walk to the mountains and we realized how much is taking our weight from us. We did only 9 kilometers and we are quite tired.
    Sometimes I get really frustrated from this kind of things. But we are doing our best.

I keep telling myself- some is better than none! I can't wait til I can walk 9km in one go! I was telling a friend of mine today, because she was asking why I needed to take a break after 2 miles- I have to accept my limitations. There is a fine line between that and giving up. But I know my body. And I also know that I weigh literally 2 of me (well, not now since I've lost some but ya catch my drift lol)

9KM is bloody awesome, missy, and I am proud of you!

I'm also two times me!!! I have the issue that I usually don't feel tired until is too late. But my girlfriend and I were all the time trying to check our bodies like... Are we tired? We wanna increase and increase every time
  • Z10Rtza
    Options
    Please get your steps in by tomorrow ...if I do not have them I will be zeroing them out ...Thanks :)

Steps:
    12 November 12.399 steps
    13 November 8.537 steps
    14 November 24.405 steps
    :)
  • Z10Rtza
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Hi big family!

I hit my 5 points Saturday.

-1 point for sitting while eating (it's a really difficult one for me) I usually eat while cleaning or doing something. ✅
    -1 point for making a list. I made a list for the Camino de Santiago with the different "Etapas" that we need to walk. It's quite crazy when you see that some days you will walk around 28 km. I also continued with my November list and I'm really proud on how it is going. ✅
    - 1 point for my song workout. I did zumba and bellydancing😁✅
    -1 point for my 2 L water. ✅
    - 1 point for tracking everything. ✅
  • dabbers18
    dabbers18 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.
    PW.....216.4
    CW.....217.4 plus 1
    STEPS....34,659
    Lower than last week by 1107.
    I'm ok with a slight gain this week. I'm putting it down to a KFC we had for tea last night 🤫
    Been a hectic week work wise but hopefully I've caught up on everything now.
    Hoping to improve on everything this week and tracking all that goes into my mouth. Lol
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

gwt2edy0rb88.png
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Username : azkunk
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 185.6
    CW: 183.8
    LTD: 23.2

Look back over my yo-yo weight loss history, I have to go all the way back to Feb 2017 to see this low of a weight. NSV- I was going to the grocery store today and my hubby jokingly told me to go some jeans that fit. These jeans just came out of the dryer and they are falling off me! They were tight at one point this year where I was using a hack with a ponytail elastic to be able to “button” them.
  • azkunk
    Options
    Weekend Challenge: 4 points

1. Sit at the table whenever you eat: ❌❌
    2. Make a list each day: ❌❌
    3. One song workout: ❌❌
    4. Set a water goal : ✅✅
    5. Track everything I eat! ✅✅
  • azkunk
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

11/13: 8753
    11/14: 8907
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,102 Member
    Options
    z6dh8lmdhhwa.jpg
    q1od30oau2my.png
    1kobksv8awdo.png
    ou25pzudiopu.png

TOP THREE TEAMS BY PERCENTAGE
    2xx9i2krgqep.png

TOP THREE TEAMS BY POUNDS LOST
    2ca31vlp45ci.png

TOP THREE INDIVIDUALS BY PERCENTAGE
    1st @Sleepymom5 3.13%
    2nd @kmriedell 2.66%
    3rd @mari_moulin 2.39%

TOP THREE INDIVIDUALS BY POUNDS LOST
    1st Sleepymom5 6.4
    2nd A FOUR-WAY Tie! @kmriedell @SisuMom2019 @travelingalone1 @Navallez all lost 5 pounds
    3rd @mari_moulin 4.6

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @vjsky @363days @krobinson9721
    @machchic @lovethyneighbor @Cornanda
    @iHUSTLE4MUSCLE @melaniedscott @davidji82

zr9aral3a5wu.png
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Awesome job @mari_moulin , @363days and @iHUSTLE4MUSCLE for making 1st, 2nd and 3rd top losers this week for our team .......Congrats Ladies :)
  • azkunk
    Options

I can imagine it is such a balancing act to hit those macros. Do you preplan your day to stay within your macros? I am curious!

I pretty much eat the same thing every day. Snacks differ and I often plug things in to fill in the missing macros and play around until I get close.
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post November 14
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 9010
    Exercise 45min walking video

I think I'm gonna do today as a rest day. The walking video I did yesterday went well but all the different moves made me aware of how sore my muscles really are from all these days in a row. I need a full recovery day or I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up the exercise for the coming week.

A little while back I posted I was setting a mini goal of getting below 200lbs by the end of the year. I don't usually set goals by certain dates but I'm just hoping it will help keep me accountable during the holidays. A holiday is one day, not a license for a 3 month free for all like I've treated it in the past. I know if I continue the way I have been, I can make it. The last time my weight started with a 1 I think I was 12.
This discussion has been closed.