Downsizers - November 2020 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,595 Member
    Options
    t2n2ysv66aek.jpeg

Congratulations! You are top three for weight loss last week.
    @Bluetail6
    @iHUSTLE4MUSCLE
    @lelbarou

@lindamtuck2018 I think this is incorrect.... my weight on the spreadsheet was entered incorrectly --- it should be 175.8 not 174.8. So I don't think I'm on the top 3. It's actually YOU who's in 3rd place! Congrats!!

I am so sorry! I try to be so careful when entering the data. I will post the correct top three tomorrow.
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    Options

I am so sorry! I try to be so careful when entering the data. I will post the correct top three tomorrow.

No problem, you worked so hard, and did so well, you should be recognized for it! :)
  • darleenturner
    darleenturner Posts: 79 Member
    Options
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Nov 8th Check in

* Track food ✅
    * Stay under calorie goal ✅
    * Not restrict ✅
    * Drink 2L water minimum ✅

Walks this week- 0 (goal of 3)

I swear I always get pre-weigh in nerves. I have been on track all week, even kept my salt to a minimum the last few days. So fingers crossed. I would LOVE to see the 330's... it's been a long time, at least 18 months.

Today was a long day at work. I am finding it easier to be on my feet, I still struggle to bend into the fridges, but give it another 100lb or so and I'm sure that will be gone completely (I hope!)

The last few days have been really rough. my mental health took a huge dip. But today I felt a bit better. It's just this bloody covid stuff. I was meant to go home for the first time in 4 years just last month, and I didn't go because of the pandemic. I live in Canada but all of my family are in the UK... and now they are all in lockdown again. I'm hoping to surprise them with a visit in time for my Mum's 60th birthday in June (but shhhhhhh don't tell anyone lol)

I am hoping to go for a nice pedi on Thursday, if my friend is up for the trip. it's been a good few months and I could do with the pampering :) Especially since I am walking more- I need to look after my feet!

Talking of walking- today's steps are 7610!

It's meant to be a nice day tomorrow so might take a walk in the evening. Or in the morning if I'm up early enough
  • ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Scorpiogirl70
    weigh in day is Friday

Steps 6064

• GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    CHECK IN: Monday, Nov. 9
    🏃🏻‍♀️ Exercise ✔️
    💦 Water ✔️
    🍽 Calories /Tracking✔️
    😴 Sleep ❌

STEPS
    MON. 11/9: 7,000 (spinning) + 15,297 = 22,297
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Check-in: Monday Nov 10

• 30 active minutes - 78 min ✔️
    • Water 2L - 2L ✔️
    • 10,000 steps - 12,559 ✔️
    • no carbs for dinner - fail ✖️

Blessed Tuesday teammates. Yesterday, I had to take my son in to see the doctor as his tummy had been very bad and he had a sore throat. As many y the first thing I worry about is COVID-19. I was able to take him in to see our general practitioner and he suspects a stomach bug and the Halloween sweets didn’t help with the cramping and diarrhea so no more sweets for awhile which he’s pretty disappointed about 😖. He must stay home from school for 3 days and he has a note back to school that he has no COVID symptom and can return. Thank god he didn’t need to do the test. His poor little nose 😔

Today I’m heading in for a second bandage change at my surgeons office. Let’s see what he says about how I’m healing so far. One thing is for sure is that all my swelling is going down because the numbers on the scale have dropped quite a bit since my weigh in on Saturday. Fingers crossed I can keep this weight down until my next weigh in.

November goals:

•Achieve at least 30 active minutes daily.
    •Drink at least 2L water daily.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps daily.
    •No Carbs for dinner.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Goooooood Morning ... Happy Monday ...I hope everyone had a good weekend and is having a great Monday ... I just got back from our walk ....6.25 miles :)

As usual great walk Megan! 💪🏻🚶🏻‍♀️Wishing you a great Tuesday 😘
    kjack011 wrote: »
    Hello. Just getting an opportunity to log in because of training obligations. The following information is for last week:
    🏃🏻‍♀️ Exercise: NO :s
    💦 Water: YES
    🍽 Calories: NO :#
    😴 Sleep: YES
    I am hoping this week is better, since I do not have to worry about focusing on training.

Have a great Monday!

Hope you have a much more relaxing week this week. Glad to hear your training is over
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    I swear I always get pre-weigh in nerves. I have been on track all week, even kept my salt to a minimum the last few days. So fingers crossed. I would LOVE to see the 330's... it's been a long time, at least 18 months.

Today was a long day at work. I am finding it easier to be on my feet, I still struggle to bend into the fridges, but give it another 100lb or so and I'm sure that will be gone completely (I hope!)

The last few days have been really rough. my mental health took a huge dip. But today I felt a bit better. It's just this bloody covid stuff. I was meant to go home for the first time in 4 years just last month, and I didn't go because of the pandemic. I live in Canada but all of my family are in the UK... and now they are all in lockdown again. I'm hoping to surprise them with a visit in time for my Mum's 60th birthday in June (but shhhhhhh don't tell anyone lol)

I am hoping to go for a nice pedi on Thursday, if my friend is up for the trip. it's been a good few months and I could do with the pampering :) Especially since I am walking more- I need to look after my feet!

It's meant to be a nice day tomorrow so might take a walk in the evening. Or in the morning if I'm up early enough

Ahh fingers crossed for you to be able to my see your family next year. It’s certainly been such rough times with this horrible virus. France has locked the the same as UK and it’s so hard not being able to see our friends and family. Good thing we have today’s technology and we can still video chat with our loved ones. Have a wonderful walk. Let that fresh air heal the soul and calm your weight loss worries. ❤️
    lcfa5317 wrote: »
    I walked & did Zumba
    We have been so lucky that our weather has been lovely. It’s turning cold tomorrow. I’ll need to find more indoor activities.
    I need to plan healthy meals - I know that’s key.

I so miss my Zumba classes. I miss all my workouts actually. I can’t work out at the moment anyways but with everything shut down, there is nothing available even if I wanted to go. make the most of it and enjoy it to the fullest ❤️💪🏻

• lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Check in for Nov. 9 (Monday)
    Weigh in:
    PW - 346.3
    CW - 343
    Weight lost this past week - 3.6lbs
    LTD - 27

Exercise - yes
    tracking - yes
    under - yes
    Steps - 6014

Had a nice walk with a friend yesterday! The weather has been mild and sunny! Yay!
    Hopefully I should get my fitbit soon so I will have more accurate steps.
    Hope everyone has a good day!
  • lelbarou
    Options
    @mari_moulin
    Love the photos. Very inspirational! You got this! :)
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    Thank you so very much!! You do not sound like a broken record at all. I really appreciate the notice that you take. I laughed out loud when I saw the woman in the drs office with one foot on the scale & the dr saying "the other foot too." I totally can relate. :D:D
  • lelbarou
    Options
    Nov 8th Check in

* Track food ✅
    * Stay under calorie goal ✅
    * Not restrict ✅
    * Drink 2L water minimum ✅

Walks this week- 0 (goal of 3)

Hi. Sorry that you will be unable to go home and visit the family, but the June trip sounds like it will be a great surprise! I relate about the bending and such. At my weight, bending over is no joke! I'm also looking forward to losing more weight and being able to move more easily! I hope you have a nice pedi! Always a good idea to treat yourself once in a while!
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    @mari_moulin
    I was nicely surprised to see my name mentioned above :). One of my goals tomorrow is to get on the thread earlier and really read through them, and post. It feels like I'm always running to the next thing.....

If anyone has responded to any of my posts, and I haven't thanked you, I'm thanking you now. :):)
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    November 9:
    Steps: Yes 6,037
    At/Under Calories: Yes
    Water: Yes
    Sleeping: Yes (6+ hrs)
    Eating Time: Yes

Night all :
  • jenmurphy3
    jenmurphy3 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Weight 230.4
    Not drinking as much water as I should
    Succumbing to cravings at night
    Start of the day with a great breakfast
    Get my workout in EVERYDAY...maybe I should take a day of rest, but I really feel unproductive. Will focus this week in adding more vegetables and less carbs and sweets.
    Will also make it a point to try a new recipe. Today I’m making bacon tempeh. I’ve never had that before, so hopefully it comes out good.
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Bluetail6 wrote: »
    gfkvo2apcgdw.jpg

I've noticed that when I'm overthetoptired I want chips and chocolate like crazy
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    lelbarou wrote: »
    check in Sunday Nov. 8
    track calories - yes
    under - yes
    five minutes to self - yes
    exercise - no (seems to be my weak point right now...)
    Steps - 1078

Although I had a nice day socially yesterday with virtual coffee in the morning and dinner with my sister in the evening, I didn't get out and do a walk. I did do about 2 hours and a half of cleaning! Anyway, exercise is something I have to learn to incorporate into my day.
    Happy Monday. I hope everyone has a good week!

I love the idea of the virtual coffee
This discussion has been closed.