lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,574 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    lelbarou wrote: »
    Check in for Nov. 26
    Tracking - yes
    Exercise - yes
    Steps - 8305

I did my supply teaching yesterday morning and evening and took a walk in the afternoon. I felt very anxious and the walk was almost necessary not so much for exercise, but in order to calm me down. It helped me.

I just had a walk with a friend now and had a great NSV. I was able to walk 90 minutes without stopping once because I was out of breath. This is a big improvement for me.

Anyway, I'm hoping everyone is well and having a good day.

Walking is so calming. I used to put my headphones on and go. I don’t know if it was walking or just being outside but it felt good. I am glad it helped your anxiety. That is an awesome NSV.

CHECK IN: Thursday, Nov. 26
    🏃🏻‍♀️ Exercise ✔️
    💦 Water ✔️
    🍽 Calories /Tracking ❌
    😴 Sleep ✔️

STEPS
    THURS. 11/26: 7,967 + 24,250 (spin) = 32,217

@lindamtuck2018 I'm sorry I didn't weigh in this morning. I slept in and then had to hurry and workout right away. I will weigh tomorrow morning (and it's going to be ugly 😖).

Thanks to @littleflutterby for supporting us!

A few of us are having ugly weigh ins this week. There must be something in the water. 🤷‍♀️ Next week we will crush it!
  • draby2011
    draby2011 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Steps: 7,913

Well, I WAS excited for weigh in tomorrow but mother nature had other plans I guess. I have been so fatigued and just lazy today lol. Oh and SUPER bloated! But oh well, it is only temporary. I still believe that I will be lower than last week.

My favorite childhood holiday memory was baking cookies with my mom so we did that today. My mom is not in the best of health and it was actually kinda sad seeing her so weak. However, that made it easier for me to say no to all the bites that she kept trying to give me. She has a LOT of complications from her diabetes so it really puts things into perspective for me.

I took a short walk after I got home and ate dinner because I return to work tomorrow and 4am comes early! I also have 2 assignments due tomorrow that I need to get done so off to go work on that. I have a few things in the works...can't wait to share with you guys!
  • ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Scorpiogirl70
    Todays date: 11/27
    weigh in day is Friday...
    Somehow I actually lost .2
    Last weigh in 211.4
    current weight 211.2
    Loss of 0.2 -- after yesterday's pigfest? I'm sure I will see this tomorrow.
    I didn't even record my food yesterday, just registered it as a cheat day.
    Today's consumption was probably worse then yesterday's, I should have recorded yesterdays and did my cheat day for today. OH Well.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Steps 11/26 - 2644
    Steps 11/27 - 1585
  • ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Megan_smartiepants1970
    Weigh in- Fridays
    PW: 225.5
    CW 232.9 (gained 7.4 lbs) :'(:'(
    LTD: 36 lbs.

I really need to get my act together before I gain everything that I have lost....I wanted to be under 220 before my birthday (12/29 ) do not see that happening ... I am so disappointed in myself it is unreal

hey girly, I didn't meet my goal by my birthday either. :(
    But we have to keep on keeping on... I just moved my goal out to by the end of this year to be down in the 100's, time will tell. I just think of where I was at the beginning of this year and I have made great strides at getting healthier, so there is that.

I just need to get up and move and stay away from the carbs.. ugh. I almost wish sweets was my issue instead of carbs.

• littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Nov 27th Check in

* Track food ✅
    * Stay under calorie goal ✅
    * Not restrict ✅
    * Drink 2L water minimum ✅
    Exercise sessions this week- 4 (goal of 4) ✅✅✅✅

steps - 10,313

Weekend Challenge- Friday

1) Track ✅
    2) Within calories ✅
    3) 20 min exercise ✅ (it was not totally voluntary but I counted the extra footwork I did at work today, usually I delegate certain tasks and I did them aaaaaaaaall by myself!)
    4) alone time ✅
    5) hydration ✅

points- 5/5

I love the weekend challenges ! They are really close to my current daily goals but with a little twist!

So anyway today was ok- except the fact I left my phone at work! And I don't have a store key!! So my wife will have to go pick it up tomorrow after she meets up with a friend. I'll be totally without my left hand, it feels like (and i'm left handed so it's kinda a big deal!)

But, it will give me time to disconnect from the phone, and maybe actually get some housework done tomorrow! There's a football (soccer) game on tomorrow that I'm going to watch, at 7.30 in the morning -_-. I will have breakfast around that time and then do some exercises before Gael get's up. I love getting up earlier- I feel i can get so much more accomplished!

Anyway it is already 11.45 and after every close, I am wound up tighter than a drum. So I am going to get some "fresh air" sign outta here and get ready for bed!

Hugs all round to everyone that needs them! <3
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Today was OK. I was up 0.6 from yesterday which was expected with the holiday meal. Today, I had breakfast, skipped lunch and ate leftovers for an early dinner. I ate less than yesterday and then tossed everything but the turkey. So, no more temptation. I ended up being just a few calories over but I won’t be surprised if I’m up a little more tomorrow too. I need to drink lots of water to flush out all of the recent sodium. Tomorrow, I will be totally back on track and hope to get a hike in if my husband’s back can take it. He’s been putting off back surgery for years and it’s getting to a point where he needs to get it done.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 - my steps are

11/26: 9070
    11/27: 9189
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,699 Member
    Options
    Scorpiogirl70
    Todays date: 11/27
    weigh in day is Friday...
    Somehow I actually lost .2
    Last weigh in 211.4
    current weight 211.2
    Loss of 0.2 -- after yesterday's pigfest? I'm sure I will see this tomorrow.
    I didn't even record my food yesterday, just registered it as a cheat day.
    Today's consumption was probably worse then yesterday's, I should have recorded yesterdays and did my cheat day for today. OH Well.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Steps 11/26 - 2644
    Steps 11/27 - 1585

Missing 11/25 steps
  • lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Check in for Nov. 27
    1) track - yes
    2) within calories - yes
    3) exercise - yes
    4) alone time - yes
    5) hydration - not really
    4 out of 5

Steps:

So... I have not been able to sleep much. I have a sleep clinic tomorrow night which I am nervous about. Something about being hooked up to wires and being monitored is not my thing, but it's good to make sure I don't have sleep apnea. My birthday is tomorrow, Nov. 29th. I will just be doing a zoom dinner with a close friend. No going out cause of covid.

I hope everyone is doing well! Have a happy Saturday!
  • 28Haveitall2020
    28Haveitall2020 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hi all

Hope you are well and almost achieving your November goals.

Are you ready for December? Haha
    XXX

Hey hun!

All ready and raring to go!! ^_^ I'll be working Christmas day and new years eve/ day so that will keep me outta trouble haha

soo true.Busy minds less space to be overeating.All the best
  • 28Haveitall2020
    Options
    Hi all

Hope you are well and almost achieving your November goals.

Are you ready for December? Haha
    XXX

🙋‍♀️ I will never be ready for December. Are you coming back for the December challenge?

I can not believe it is almost December ......I have a birthday coming up on 12/29 I will be the BIG 5 0 :o Where does time go ????????? lol

I am closer to 60 now. I turned 56 in June. Time goes so fast!

hahaha. Yes Linda I will be back for December.xxx. I too I am not ready for December but hey let's keep positive.
  • 28Haveitall2020
    Options
    Tuesday’s check in
    Calories: over by 66
    Water: ✅
    Sleep: ❌
    Steps: 4,805
    DBF: 1
    Walk: 10 minutes

I didn’t binge last night! It was so hard but I managed not to. My sleep was messed up as I didn’t take the medication that helps me sleep and I was genuinely hungry. I woke up at 2:30 am with pain and I was up for an hour. I really wanted to binge at that point as I was feeling sorry for myself. I have binged so many nights in a row that one night without a binge might not seem significant but it is huge. I will beat this and being in this group is my big weapon.

I am going to finish up here and then I am going to attempt a walk. I did 10 minutes yesterday so my goal is to get more than that. It is just under 5 weeks to our move. I am so excited! I am doing a little each day so I am not scrambling just before the move.

Almost forgot, my food scale died last night. I ordered a new one but I am going to be lost until it comes in.

Happy Hump Day!

Weekly goals
    1. Stay within calorie goal
    2. Drink 80 ounces of water
    3. Sleep 7.5 hours daily
    4. No binge eating/late night snacking
    5. Walk 15 minutes every day

Well done hun really.I know how hard it is to defeat those urges that seem uncontrollable but hey every day without a binge is a win.All the best.xx
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    I will catch up on posts and check in when I return from grocery shopping,
  • littleflutterby
    Options

ohhhhhhh can you pick me up some thai red curry paste please???? I'm all out and needed it for supper!!!

Thaaaaaaaaaaaanks haha <3
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

ohhhhhhh can you pick me up some thai red curry paste please???? I'm all out and needed it for supper!!!

It would take 2 hours to get it to you in Toronto! 😝
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday team.

Just checking in with my weigh in. I’m up again. 6 Lbs gain in the past 2 weeks. Sigh. This has got to change!

@Megan_smartiepants1970

My steps:
    Friday - 18,471

Weekly Weigh-in:

Username: mari_moulin
    Weigh-in Day: Saturday
    Weigh-in Week: 4
    Previous Weight: 191.8
    Today’s Weight: 194.8🔺
    LTD: 144 Lbs 🔻
  • littleflutterby
    Options
    cesse47 wrote: »
    User: cesse47

Previous weight: 294.8
    Current weight: 296.0

STEPS -- 3000 each day this past week

Cooked 25 donation meals (lots of mini tastings) as well as our own fancy dinner. Guess I should feel lucky the gain was small. OK .... sigh .... back to absolute basics this next week; and have great leftovers to use.

Have a great week Y'all. :)

Those tastings should be calorie free!!!! I have no idea why they aren't haha!

Lovely that you made some meals for donation... I was received similar things over christmas when I was a teenager, living in the shelter system,. I'm telling ya- realising that someone that didn't know me took time and energy and love and put it into a meal for me.... and having nothing else, it meant so so much to me. So I try and give back as best I can- so thanks for the reminder!!

It would take 2 hours to get it to you in Toronto! 😝

I seem to be only reading excuses here, Linda, get crackalackin' lady! 2 hours is just in time actually, I'll start cooking about 2 ;) I'll even tub up a portion for ya lol
    Happy Saturday team.

Just checking in with my weigh in. I’m up again. 6 Lbs gain in the past 2 weeks. Sigh. This has got to change!

@Megan_smartiepants1970

My steps:
    Friday - 18,471

Weekly Weigh-in:

Hugs, Mari! Good on ya for checking in and owning up to it though. That includes everyone who weighed in with a gain in spite of the holiday!

Only way is down now love! You got this!!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    draby2011 wrote: »
    Steps: 7,913

Well, I WAS excited for weigh in tomorrow but mother nature had other plans I guess. I have been so fatigued and just lazy today lol. Oh and SUPER bloated! But oh well, it is only temporary. I still believe that I will be lower than last week.

My favorite childhood holiday memory was baking cookies with my mom so we did that today. My mom is not in the best of health and it was actually kinda sad seeing her so weak. However, that made it easier for me to say no to all the bites that she kept trying to give me. She has a LOT of complications from her diabetes so it really puts things into perspective for me.

I took a short walk after I got home and ate dinner because I return to work tomorrow and 4am comes early! I also have 2 assignments due tomorrow that I need to get done so off to go work on that. I have a few things in the works...can't wait to share with you guys!

Maybe your bloat won’t be so bad today. 🤞 Complications from diabetes can be bad. I have neuropathy from poor blood sugar control. It is nice you got to make cookies with her. I am excited to hear you news!

Nov 27th Check in

* Track food ✅
    * Stay under calorie goal ✅
    * Not restrict ✅
    * Drink 2L water minimum ✅
    Exercise sessions this week- 4 (goal of 4) ✅✅✅✅

steps - 10,313

Weekend Challenge- Friday

1) Track ✅
    2) Within calories ✅
    3) 20 min exercise ✅ (it was not totally voluntary but I counted the extra footwork I did at work today, usually I delegate certain tasks and I did them aaaaaaaaall by myself!)
    4) alone time ✅
    5) hydration ✅

points- 5/5

I love the weekend challenges ! They are really close to my current daily goals but with a little twist!

So anyway today was ok- except the fact I left my phone at work! And I don't have a store key!! So my wife will have to go pick it up tomorrow after she meets up with a friend. I'll be totally without my left hand, it feels like (and i'm left handed so it's kinda a big deal!)

But, it will give me time to disconnect from the phone, and maybe actually get some housework done tomorrow! There's a football (soccer) game on tomorrow that I'm going to watch, at 7.30 in the morning -_-. I will have breakfast around that time and then do some exercises before Gael get's up. I love getting up earlier- I feel i can get so much more accomplished!

Anyway it is already 11.45 and after every close, I am wound up tighter than a drum. So I am going to get some "fresh air" sign outta here and get ready for bed!

Hugs all round to everyone that needs them! <3

I would lost without my phone. Great job on the challenge.

azkunk wrote: »
    Today was OK. I was up 0.6 from yesterday which was expected with the holiday meal. Today, I had breakfast, skipped lunch and ate leftovers for an early dinner. I ate less than yesterday and then tossed everything but the turkey. So, no more temptation. I ended up being just a few calories over but I won’t be surprised if I’m up a little more tomorrow too. I need to drink lots of water to flush out all of the recent sodium. Tomorrow, I will be totally back on track and hope to get a hike in if my husband’s back can take it. He’s been putting off back surgery for years and it’s getting to a point where he needs to get it done.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 - my steps are

11/26: 9070
    11/27: 9189

That is pretty decent after a Thanksgiving dinner. I hope you get your hike.

lelbarou wrote: »
    Check in for Nov. 27
    1) track - yes
    2) within calories - yes
    3) exercise - yes
    4) alone time - yes
    5) hydration - not really
    4 out of 5

Steps:

So... I have not been able to sleep much. I have a sleep clinic tomorrow night which I am nervous about. Something about being hooked up to wires and being monitored is not my thing, but it's good to make sure I don't have sleep apnea. My birthday is tomorrow, Nov. 29th. I will just be doing a zoom dinner with a close friend. No going out cause of covid.

I hope everyone is doing well! Have a happy Saturday!

I remember the first time I went I was so nervous. I thought I wouldn’t sleep at all. It wasn’t too bad. The gel they use to stick the wires on your head is hard to get out of your hair. I hope everything goes well with your test. Enjoy your Birthday dinner tomorrow!

I can not believe it is almost December ......I have a birthday coming up on 12/29 I will be the BIG 5 0 :o Where does time go ????????? lol

I am closer to 60 now. I turned 56 in June. Time goes so fast! [/quote]

hahaha. Yes Linda I will be back for December.xxx. I too I am not ready for December but hey let's keep positive.[/quote]

I am so glad you are coming back! Can you giver me a starting weight?
    cesse47 wrote: »
    User: cesse47

Previous weight: 294.8
    Current weight: 296.0

STEPS -- 3000 each day this past week

Cooked 25 donation meals (lots of mini tastings) as well as our own fancy dinner. Guess I should feel lucky the gain was small. OK .... sigh .... back to absolute basics this next week; and have great leftovers to use.

Have a great week Y'all. :)

The main thing is that you enjoyed Thanksgiving. That is very nice of you to donate meals.

Happy Saturday team.

@Megan_smartiepants1970

My steps:
    Friday - 18,471

Weekly Weigh-in:

It is frustrating to be struggling. I know at the rate I am going I will have 45 pounds on in 10 weeks. We can crush next week together!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,699 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Awesome Downsizers... Can you believe we start tomorrow with a new month already? Time is flying by this year ...

Happy Birthday @lelbarou...I hope you have a great Birthday via zoom ....My Birthday is exactly a month after yours :)

Update on my 2 furbabies ....went to the Vet. yesterday ...Aspen's ears are fine but the Vet sent her home for an anti itching pill for her tummy....Dakota has a very bad ear infection (he has always had problems with his ears) ....She wasn't able to look into his ear so I have to take him back on Monday where she will put him to sleep and put a drain in his ear (which will be for 3 weeks ) he is on 2 steroids and 1 antibotic now...do this for 14 days ...then do it for 24 hours for 5 days then do this etc ... good thing my dogs take meds well ...She called it a cauliflower ear ..it is something that wrestlers get ...this is gonna cost me a little over 800.00 good thing I have a credit card just for the Vet.

@Mari ...I gained 10.5 lbs in the last 2 weeks UGHH ....December we are going to turn this around ...we got this ...hugs <3<3

I hope everyone else is doing well :)
This discussion has been closed.